Author's Chapter Notes:
Well... It's Wednesday! Really early on a Wednesday morning actually, but I wanna post this just as much as you've been saying you wanna read it! Hope you like it, Please don't leave without reviewing:P



I wanna thank Im_bloody_English for putting up with the un-edited versions of chapters, and I wanna thank all of you that keep reading (and especially those that leave me reviews). You guys rock, you make me wanna keep writing!


XXX
As Will let go of his resolve, he took hold of his cock, with both hands…

Thankful that his cousin had – as he always did - fallen asleep with his headphones on, he let out a groan as he closed his eyes, rubbing up and down his pulsating member, trying to imagine it was his girl’s... His? Bloody right, petite hand stroking him instead of his own.

Soon, images of her hand were replaced by those of her mouth, her quim, and even at points her arse, surrounding him, caressing him, kissing and licking, straddling, pushing against him…

As he found his sweet release, cum running through his fingers to mingle with her fluids from earlier that day, further staining the sheets above him, he thought he heard a vibrating sound from somewhere in the house, accompanied by… a whimper?

He fell asleep still smiling.


~~~~Meanwhile down the hall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy jumped back out of bed, after the sleep depriving thought of a certain blue-eyed minor slumbering under her stained bed covers, and spent several minutes in the bathroom cursing her foolishness at having put Mr. Gordo back in her nightstand after her brief… interlude with said minor earlier that day.

After filling the large bathtub, she repeatedly tried to bring herself off by rubbing her clit and inserting a couple of fingers in her pussy. It didn’t work, so she reached for the showerhead, twisting it until water was springing out of a single hole in the middle, at full force.

When she was younger, she often wondered about that specific choice in water jet. She could see the logic in the three-fold selection, it was good for massage. The normal flow had an obvious use, showering DUH, but it was when she was sixteen that she came to not only understand, but also appreciate the use of that third option.

She now placed all her faith in it as she stuck it between her legs, first at an angle that hit straight on her throbbing nubbin, then lower so the water sprayed forcefully against the entrance of her needy pussy, groaning in frustration rather than pleasure when both failed to bring her any relief.

Annoyed, she got out of the tub, pulled her bathrobe on and tied it in the front with jerky hands. Grinning sardonically at the mirror, she grabbed her electric toothbrush and… *Huh!* Studying the whirring motion with new interest, she left the bathroom to return to bed, dental instrument still in hand.

Sprawled on the bed, staring at the ceiling long after Will had fallen asleep, she couldn’t figure out what the problem was. She usually had no trouble reaching orgasm by herself; it was usually the fault when other people present underachieving boyfriends! why she didn’t! So why was it that she still hadn’t found completion despite all her efforts?

*’Cause HE’s not here doing it for me, stupid!*

She didn’t realize she’d drifted off with that thought still on her mind, toothbrush still switched on between her thighs.



She’d never been a morning person – hey, Buffy and mornings, totally non mix-ey - but the smell of fresh coffee brewing always managed to soothe her moodiness, so she was relieved when the smell hit her nostrils the moment she reached out to switch off the alarm clock she’d set for ten AM to make the guys breakfast.

*Coffee AND sun-lackness, this is gonna be a nice morning,* she thought jumping out of bead with an agility rare for her usual self at that time of day.

She heard a wheeze-y noise and noticed her last attempt at an orgasm the previous night running on what was apparently the last of its battery’s juice. *Must replace the battery* The logical thought made sense, and managed to occupy her mind for all of two seconds before it was overtaken by a more urgent one *Ewww, must replace the head… cuz… ewww!!!* She did just that, thankful that her control-freak of a mom had spares for absolutely everything electronic in the house before she brushed her teeth. *Almost gave morning breath an entirely new meaning*. She giggled. *Hey, my quips are improving!*

Having brushed her hair back into a ponytail and applied lip-gloss, *now why might I have done that,* she ran down the stairs to the kitchen where that heavenly aroma beckoned her. She realized just how nice the morning was going to be as she came to a full stop at the bottom of the stairs to be faced with Will’s naked torso. Swallowing hard, she forced her eyes to turn their attention higher, but the smile adorning his plush lips and the disheveled curls his agile fingers were running through at that moment nearly managed to achieve what fingers, water, and toothbrush hadn’t the previous night.

“Oh, OK! Yes, I see something I like, now please go put something on!” she muttered under her breath, but he must have heard because he passed her going up the stairs, yelling back at her when he reached the top.

“There’s fresh coffee in the pot, got some bagels from the baker’s. Xan-man’s still getting his kip. ‘Ave a bite an’ meet me at the pool.”

*Yeah, pedo, go meet him at the pool, have your wicked way with his bod… It’s not like it’s illegal or anything!* She mentally rolled her eyes.

Nevertheless, she felt – and must have looked - like the road runner as the moment he disappeared from view, she sprinted towards the kitchen, bit into a bagel and keeping it in her mouth, poured coffee into a cup. Chomping a sizeable piece out of her breakfast, she dropped the remainder on the counter, gulped down a mouthful of the steaming java and left the rest in the sink to dash back up the stairs in search of her swim suit.

She barely managed to stifle her disappointment when she saw Xander coming out of the guys’ bedroom, one hand petting his ample stomach, the other punching keys on his cell-phone.

“So, you’re up, sleepy-head! Going for a swim with Will. Wanna come with?” she inwardly prayed he’d refuse.

“No can do Bufster, sorry! Willow called. Got a date and…” He suddenly remembered one of her ground rules and groaned. “...please don’t say I can’t go!”

“Depends,” she said, all but bursting with joy but refusing to let unadulterated lust hinder her ability to act responsibly. “Where you taking her?”

“Coffee shop? Maybe, if we ‘re together till lunch time, pizza too?”

“Sounds harmless. Go, ahead, have fun! Just remember to call if you’re not gonna be back by three. After that I’m officially worried,” she said crossing her arms over her chest. “Oh, and if I call and you don’t answer…” She let the threat linger, but nothing could have brought the young man in front of her down from cloud number nine where he currently resided.

“Thanks, cous,” he said, giving her a peck on the cheek before running to the bathroom to start getting ready.

Buffy put on her suit and went to find Will. Yes, it was the same red one. After all, one of her mottos had always been ’if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it’.

*But what do I care? It’s not like I’m gonna be doing anything naughty!*

Still, she put on her most seductive smile as she neared him, stopping right in front of where he was mostly immersed in the water, his head leaning on his forearms that held onto the rim of the pool.

She was breathtaking, as she stood there with one hand on her hip, the other freeing her hair from the ponytail, the sun behind her outlining the curves of her heavenly body making her glow and… She brought him out of his haze when she shook her head, making her tresses cascade over her shoulders then gracefully jumped over him, diving into the calm surface of the water.

When she surfaced, Buffy was stunned by how close he was to her, as well as how his proximity affected her being. She couldn’t tell if it was the water or the sun reflecting in his eyes; the cerulean blue seemed speckled with spots of gold.

She was doomed. He was too irresistible and as she leaned in closer, face tilting upwards expectantly, she had no intention of even trying to resist his magnetic pull.

It was more than magnetism that drew her to him, however. One of his arms wrapped around her, hand splayed possessively over the small of her back. The other cupped her cheek in much the same fashion she had his the night before, pulling her in for a kiss. And that was where all resemblance to last night ended. That kiss had been chaste, innocent, held nothing but the whisper of a promise. This one was demanding, conveying an urgency on both of their parts; a need to devour one another, to melt into each other. They were both panting for breath by the time they broke apart.

Will looked into her eyes, searching them for reprehension, shame or even disgust, but saw only the lust their kiss had proven was there… and maybe something deeper. *Oh, come on, what else could you be to her? Jus’ a bloody kid in a tight body, ‘s all!*

She blinked, effectively breaking the spell *God this can so not be happening!* and pulled back to splash water on him, letting out a strained giggle. Turning away, she swam to the other end of the pool, climbed out and lit a cigarette, dropping herself onto one of the bamboo sun-beds.

He followed her out of the water, taking slow, deliberate steps towards her, prowling with panther-like grace. Sitting on the ground next to her, he leaned back on his elbows and stretched his legs out in front of him. With a confidence he didn’t come close to feeling he asked, “Can we talk?”

“What about?” Her carefree tone was as true to her feelings as his cocky swagger was to his.

“We snogged, luv.”

“Snogged? Is that even a word?”

“We kissed, Buffy. Twice!” He was undeterred by her effort to treat the matter lightly.

”Yes, we did. But we can do no more than that!” *And I want to, I do, God help me!*

“’Cause you don’t want to?”

He dropped his head forward, looking so young and sad, his previous posture could have been a figment of her imagination. “Nooo,” she drew out the ‘o’ slowly and pointedly, as if explaining things to a kid *that is what he is, Buffy*. “Cuz it would be wrong!” she corrected him, *on sooo many levels, it’s not even funny!!!*

He wasn’t satisfied with her answer but didn’t press the issue. He still had a sliver of hope to hold onto, and he wasn’t gonna screw things up by being pushy!

“Right, then,” was all he said, trying to sound nonchalant while his slumped shoulders and bowed head betrayed his devastation at the thought of never touching her, *never kissing her*, again.

They spent the following couple of hours talking. About safe stuff. Favorite colors, movies, actors/actresses and anything that didn’t have the potential to get them talking about ‘them’, as in what they were, or what they could be. Xander’s return, a little before three, was a relief and his detailed account of how his noonday date had been spent granted them a reprieve from trying not to sink beneath the quicksand that thinking about each other was rapidly turning into.

They watched a movie again that night. The guys shared a couch this time, while Buffy stretched out on the other, managing to make her small frame take up most of it so that Will couldn’t join her if he found an excuse that would allow him to try.

He didn’t. Try, that is. His eyes were glued to the screen, but he could feel her eyes roaming all over him and his cock was reacting to her looks as he would to her touch... standing at attention! *Bloody hell, this is goin’ to be a long night!*

When the movie was over, it was Xander that proposed they go back to their little video game tournament. He was still ticked off about having been beaten by ‘a girl’ in a boys, ahem, ’mans’ game! The other two followed him up the stairs with none of the enthusiasm they’d displayed the previous evening.

Will insisted the other two should have an all-out contest. They’d play ten games in a row to satisfy the boy’s wounded ego, and Will would then play against the winner. Unfortunately for Xander, ten games turned into twenty as he kept getting whooped, but Will never saw the end of the ‘championship’ as he’d dozed off on top of the covers by game number twelve. A sound rumbled from deep in his throat – resembling a purr more than a snore - by game number sixteen, which incidentally, was the only one Buffy had lost!

When the brunette admitted his defeat and stood up to leave the room, he tried to wake his cousin, only to be stopped by Buffy after the first gentle shake on the sleeping beauty’s shoulder.

“No, leave him. He seems so peaceful. It’d be a pity to disturb him. The bed is huge. I won’t even know he’s here. Just bring me a couple of blankets from the closet; it can get chilly at night.”

Xander complied and then went to sleep, spread out on his stomach, headphones in place, occasionally pressing his hard-on into the bed. It did nothing to alleviate the pressure in his pants, but he didn’t mind. He didn’t care about sex; he could wait till his girlfriend was ready. Girlfriend! Willow had introduced him to a friend of hers as ‘her boyfriend’ that day. So yes, he had himself a ‘girlfriend’! He didn’t notice his hips grinding against the mattress as he began drifting off to sleep. And he certainly didn’t expect the sticky boxers he woke up wearing in the morning!



tcb.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next update: Day after tomorrow (yeap, that's Friday)

Won't be posting till next Saturday after that... The buggers running my MBA program had the audacity to give me a heap of homework for next week! (and since I'm gonna spend the weekend abroad... James yumminess, yippyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!)