Author's Chapter Notes:
It is 21 minutes past midnight on Thursday night in Greece, so it’s technically Friday!

Thank you all for liking this story, it keeps me on edge, trying to do my best to keep you with me!

A huge “thank you” to Im_bloody_English for correcting my mistakes, giving me ideas, and always knowing exactly what is on my mind, even if I cannot seem to find the right words to express it!


Hope you enjoy this chapter, the next one will be with you next Saturday.

XXX
From last chapter.........

“No, leave him. He seems so peaceful. It’d be a pity to disturb him. The bed is huge. I won’t even know he’s here. Just bring me a couple of blankets from the closet; it can get chilly at night.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy regretted her decision to let Will sleep in the double bed several times that night.

More specifically, she regretted it every half an hour or so, when she’d rise from a restless sleep to find her body draped over his still form, only to drag herself to the other side of the bed again, trying to still her pounding heart and the throbbing between her legs in an effort to catch some shut-eye.

She initially lay close to the edge of the bed, opposite of his, but every once in a while she’d unwittingly sprawl out an arm, or a leg - sometimes both - wrapping it around him. Every single one of those times she’d thank the Lord he hadn’t woken from her touch.

He lay on his stomach, face turned away from her, both arms hugging his pillow. If it weren’t for the fact that at some point she had found herself cuddling against a wide expanse of bare back, instead of one clad in the t-shirt he previously wore, she would have though he hadn’t moved the entire night. Staring at his muscled shoulders, resisting the urge to run her hands and mouth over the sleek contours leading to his pale neck, she managed to peel herself away and imitate his pose, as she waited for sleep to re-claim her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She gradually drifted back from dream-land, still in the position she’d originally fallen asleep in, her sheet rumpled at her feet. Only, Will had moved this time. His sheet was barely covering him below the hipbones and *is he naked under there?* He was stretched out on his side, right leg bent at the knee over the left one, corresponding arm laying palm down on the mattress… his fingers right underneath her mound.

Still more than half asleep, she didn’t register the slight, involuntary, shift of her hips towards him that managed to wedge his fingers between the upper parts of her thighs. Nor did she at first become conscious of the miniscule movements of her pelvis towards said fingers, trying to increase the friction only until she thought she felt him twitch. Reality slammed into her, waking her instantly. *Oh! God, I’m sooo sick! Humping a sleeping teen’s hand! Perv much? WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME???* She promptly rolled on her back, trying to put some distance between them.

The fingers, however, did not relent! They followed her, this time pushing into her over her soaked cotton shorts and panties. She looked beyond them, from the muscles of the forearm tensing, to the flexing bicep, to the naked shoulder and chest, to two hooded, dark pits of lust, gazing back at her under lowered lashes. She quickly lost all traces of resistance, and surrendered herself to the feelings evoked by his erotic caress.

Will felt detached from his body. Like a peeping tom, he watched his hand giving pleasure to the perfect creature next to him, his knuckles brushing the soft skin on the inside of her thighs as his fingers rubbed circles into the heat of her crotch. With no conscious thought, his mind filled solely with want, he hissed and swiftly leaned the upper part of his body on top of her. Barely aware he had nothing on under the sheet, he was nevertheless careful not to let her feel his pulsating cock. He demanded her lips, his tongue plunging into her mouth at the same moment his hand found its way inside her shorts, pushing her panties aside, and one of his fingers entered her molten core.

*If tha’s what she finds ‘uncomf’table’, I should’a rang the bloody doorbell wi’ my bloody co…* his thought trailed off when he felt her inner muscles squeezing him.

Buffy had remained motionless while the barrier of clothes stood between him and her pussy, but returned his kiss with an almost feral yearning, pulling him closer, mindlessly trying to bring the rest of him on top of her. When his finger sunk inside her, her hips bucked of their own accord, trying to make the most of the intimate connection.

“More,” she managed to whisper between moans deposited straight onto his lips. ”Please…”

He had no choice but to obey, shoving a second and then a third finger inside her tight passage, pumping in and out of her. By instinct -or sheer luck- he found the sensitive bundle of nerves inside her, and kept stroking it as he watched her lovely face contort in ecstasy. Delving in her scorching heat while he gave her such obvious pleasure managed to boost his confidence, giving him back the ability to speak, albeit in fractured words, dispersed between open-mouthed kisses and nibbles to her lips and neck.

“So hot…tight… yeah luv… Buffy…want you baby…”

She felt like she was floating on air, burning inside… felt… just that; she FELT! Her right hand flew to her pussy, rubbing her clit hard, while her left one grabbed his wrist, pushing his fingers harder… deeper inside her. It was all she needed to drive her over the edge.

All her senses seemed heightened to new extremes as orgasm overtook her. Hearing his gruff voice, his breath caressing her ear, she convulsed and shuddered, screaming his name like she had the previous day. But this time, when –still panting a little- she noticed his blue eyes watching her intently, neither of them blushed. They shared a smile, the secret one that only lovers can exchange, and she pulled him back down for a kiss full of gratitude and promise.

He decided he wanted more, no, all of her, so he braved the comfortable silence, and, his gaze never wavering, voiced what was on his mind. “Do you… um… wanna…?” He didn’t have to voice the rest of his question; she knew what he had in mind. Her quiet answer brought him on the verge of crying.

“Oh, sweetie, don’t you want your first time to be with someone you’re in love with?”

Her gentle, soft spoken, words hurt him on so many levels.

She had realized his inexperience –hell, she had probably felt his inadequacy. Forgetting he’d just made her come, HARD, he rationalized that she probably just wanted to let him down kindly. What was worse, at that moment he knew he was utterly, madly, and irrevocably in love with her and that he could never hope to be man enough to have, or even deserve, her! He nodded once, stiffly, and lay back on his side of the bed - his back to her.

He didn’t get to wallow in his mental self-flagellation half as long as he intended to, before he felt her small hand on his shoulder, not in a placating gesture or one of sympathy, but exerting enough force to make him turn towards her.

“Look at me Will” she whispered, “I want you to see me do this.”




tbc.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please keep your fingers crossed with me that I enjoy my weekend in Cardiff! I could really use some good time (especially as I'm a heavy smoker and just today found out I cannot even smoke in my hotel room:P)And please review; having the time to find out what you think about this was the main reason I posted so early... Greedy little me, LOL!!!
XXX