Author's Chapter Notes:
I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to see what you think about this one:-P


Oh, and before you go through the chapter, I wanted to thank all of you who keep on reading this, and especially those who review! You make me wanna update sooner every time (still next update should be next Saturday, but you know me… LOL)


Im_bloody_English worked her magic to help ensure that you enjoy this, and for that I’m more than grateful. Actually you should probably leave this story for later and go check out her fics, she’s brilliant!!!


As always, I own none of the characters, I just wanna play with them a bit.
Thankfully I’m currently unsupervised at work, so here ya go:

XXX

PS. For anyone who may be interested: I went to Cardiff last weekend. Everything went wrong till I got there; I mean everything!!!
I got to Amsterdam at 8 am, only to find that my flight to Cardiff had been canceled! They got me on a flight to Bristol instead, that got there at 12:45 (the JM event started at 12:30). Had to get a cab to Cardiff that cost me 95 pounds (I think it's about $180). The taxi dropped me off somewhere saying the venue was just around the corner. I didn't see it, so I asked 2 police officers where it was. One of them said it was at the other side of the town, so I burst into tears, whereupon he said he'd been joking, and I started punching and slapping his shoulders yelling "You have no fucking sense of humor" as he was trying to hug me to calm me down and he apologized. The place actually was around the corner, but when I got there I was told that I couldn't have my pic taken with James, as the first round of (pre-paid) photos was over. Guess what? I cried again.

A couple of hugs and reassurances later I was dragged to James, where I received a bear hug and forgot all my troubles:P

I wanna say that everyone there was more than wonderful! People were hugging me with sympathy. I felt like I belonged, and I was in a foreign country!!! I made new friends, had a great time, and I wanna say I love you all!!!***end of rumbling!
From last chapter.........

“Look at me Will” she whispered, “I want you to see me do this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiled, again nothing patronizing in her lust-filled eyes as she peeled the sheet covering his manly bits away and, eyes widening, marveled at the sight of him. The thought that he ought to be proud of himself for her reaction to his manhood never occurred to him because he was drowning in the thick haze of palpable desire emanating from her.

She spread his legs and knelt between them, taking in the glorious site of him. His unruly, honey-colored curls and baby-blue eyes, shining with both hope and trepidation reminded her of a cherub. That image was a sharp contrast to those chiseled cheekbones and devilish tongue, currently curled behind his teeth as he smirked at her, bringing about a fresh gush of liquid from between her thighs. Her mouth went dry as she let her eyes roam over the rest of him.

Whether to show off, or –most probably- out of embarrassment under her scrutiny, despite the provocative look he was throwing her way, his entire body had tensed; his chest pushed out, pectorals stretching, well defined abs ribbing his skin… and those arrows of flesh, running at the lower sides of his abdomen, over his hipbones, pointing at his cock... He could have been carved in marble; such was the exquisiteness of features of his face and body!

But his prick was too magnificent to have been imagined or created by any mortal sculptor. As milky white as the rest of his body, standing proudly at 8 inches of height, it was a study in perfection. Veins running close to the surface added to the marble-like effect; a very live and pulsing piece of marble, jumping under her hungry gaze. Fixing her eyes on the head as it oozed a generous drop of pre-cum almost made her shriek with joy. It was not helmet-shaped, like most of her past lovers’. His cock reminded her of a spike; the head shaped so that it would smooth the way before granting the feel of his impressive girth.

*It’ll make sliding into even the tightest places a lot easier… And more pleasurable*

She licked and smacked her lips and Will could have sworn he heard her say ‘yummy’ before scooting backwards, bending over, and slowly, teasingly, dragging her tongue on the underside of his fleshy spike, eliciting a whimper from deep in his throat. The whimper turned into a moan as she started devouring him a little at a time, sucking while pulling him in and out of her mouth, taking him deeper with every downward motion of her head, all the time playfully licking his tender underside.

Just like he had when they’d first kissed, he tangled the fingers of one hand in her hair, fisting it at the nape of her neck, not to hold her in place or to assert superiority as many men tend to think they’re entitled to do when a woman’s sucking them off, but rather to verify the reality of the situation.

The sensations surrounding him were so intensely pleasurable, they bordered on torture. He never wanted the warm sanctuary of her mouth to withdraw, yet he desperately needed to cum.

Grabbing his free hand, she brought it to the back of her head, applying just the pressure necessary to indicate she wanted him to dictate the rhythm he wanted her to follow. Three things she did next cast the dice for him, shredding his self-control.

She managed to take him all in, feeling his size stretch her throat muscles, and –ignoring her gag reflex- swallowed around him, trying to milk him for all he was worth.

As she resumed pumping him, she stuck two fingers inside her pussy, moving them in time with her mouth. Her thumb pressed against her clit and she moaned around his dick, sending vibrations that seemed to reach his core.

Her right hand stole its way to his scrotum, softly squeezing his balls and then reaching underneath them, running her nails over the spot she new would make him cum. And she was right.

He came as he had never managed to in the past, no matter what fantasy he’d employed to assist him. His entire body trembled, lacking the strength to scream out her name, settling instead for whispering it like a secret… or a prayer.

She swallowed stream after stream of his seed, enjoying the feel and taste of him. She already loved his scent, but the addition to his natural aroma of the tang of his spendings was driving her mad with need. Satisfied with herself, but not sated, she sat back, giving him a little theatrical bow and letting out a giggle.

His reaction was as far from anything she might have expected as possible – within the limits of the known universe, of course.

He turned his face away from her, and sobbed!

“Will? Baby? William! What’s wrong? What did I do? I thought you wanted this…” *Oh my God, what have I done? Wanted this? He’s a minor! Shit!*

She placed her index finger under his chin, tilting it so that he had to face her.

“’S alright, pet. ‘S jus I’m already in love wit’ someone, but she won’ have me… ‘M not man enough for ‘er…” He was about to pour his heart out; lay it down bare in front of her, even if only to be stomped on.

She, ignored the pang of jealousy and hurt searing her heart at his confession of love for someone else. What mattered right now was his heart. He was too young, vulnerable his heart could easily be broken. She, on the other hand, had been there before. Her heart could heal easily. Right?

*Heal? My heart? What is this to me? What is he to me?* She shut the little voice inside her head up and tended to his ego seeing it was too fragile for his own good. And for reasons she couldn’t explain, she truly believed every word she said to him.

“You are enough of a man for any girl. No. For any woman! You’re a young, sensitive, bright-” seeing he was about to object she shook her head in warning “-NO! let me finish! A young, sensitive, bright, gorgeous, extremely SEXY man, and if she can’t see it, then I say fuck her AND the horse she rode in on!!!” She saw his eyes brimming with unshed tears, yet with a glimmer of hope in their unfathomable depths.

“Teach me Buffy”, he pleaded, “Teach me how to be a man, so that I can give her what she deserves.”

Buffy truly thought the heartless bitch deserved nothing. To believe a wonderful man such as her Will to be beneath the stupid girl. Well, she would fix that! It was as much his plea as her own selfish need to feel him inside her that led her to lay back, holding her arms out to him as she whispered, “Touch me, William.”




tbc.






So? Did ya like? Please let me know, makes me more productive:P

XXX