Author's Chapter Notes:
Well… I did say Saturday, but my best friend has been up my a$$ about the next chapter, so here it is!

Im_bloody_English has done more than check this out! She added two or three paragraphs that –other than adding to the steaminess- created a much better atmosphere than I had managed to. So if something seems too good to be mine, it’s cause it’s not!!!:-P

XXX
From last chapter.........

“You are enough of a man for any girl. No. For any woman! You’re a young, sensitive, bright-” seeing he was about to object she shook her head in warning “-NO! let me finish! A young, sensitive, bright, gorgeous, extremely SEXY man, and if she can’t see it, then I say fuck her AND the horse she rode in on!!!” She saw his eyes brimming with unshed tears, yet with a glimmer of hope in their unfathomable depths.

And

“Touch me, William.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every fiber of his being rejoiced at her invitation! There was nothing he wanted more than to be welcomed into her embrace, to be inside her, meld their bodies together, their hands and souls entwined and yet he hesitated. His natural timidity resurfaced, tinting his cheeks crimson, hindering his will to approach her as a lover.

She could see his inner turmoil. Much as every feeling he’d ever tried to hide, it was reflected into the cerulean windows to his soul as he leaned on his elbow, choking on emotion, torn between his need and his bashfulness born of inexperience.

She chose the path for him, caressed his face and whispered, “I want you, baby.” When she brought his hand to her cloth covered breast, all reluctance over what she was allowing was cast aside as the hard peak ached with need under his trembling, exploring fingers.

Will felt like he was going about things the wrong way, and forced himself to ghost his fingers upwards, tenderly brushing away a wisp of hair that had the audacity to hide part of the face he treasured.

He ducked his head towards hers and traced her full mouth, first with his thumb then with his lips. He gently bit her lower lip, worrying it with his teeth before begging entrance to taste of her sweetness. She parted her lips with a sigh, granting him what he sought, softly sucking on his tongue in a way that reminded him of their previous activities, sending a jolt of fire to his loins.

His knuckles ran down the side of her slender neck, mouth leaving hers to follow their path, nipping and kissing, pausing for a teasing bite then suckling the skin to soothe the mark while his palm molded to her breast. He squeezed the perfect mound then bit down hard over her pulse point, nibbling and sucking it rhythmically as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. He took her moan of pleasure as a hint to continue his attentions and moved his body to kneel between her legs.

Buffy lay there in a state of constant simmer; his every touch adding fuel to the fire inside her, but not enough to burn as she desperately wanted.

That was until he started fondling her breast more urgently, his mouth latching onto the other, the combination of the wet suction encircling her peak and the friction caused by the fabric covering the tender bud eliciting mewling sounds from deep in her throat, urging him on.

Craving more contact, he took hold of the hem of her top, his thumbs brushing the soft flesh of her belly while looking into her eyes for approval to continue.

Her body beat her voice in answering him, skin shivering, muscles tensing and hips rising under his reverent caress. It was difficult to be patient but patient she would be. This was new to him and she wanted him to take his time, learn at his own pace but God... he seemed to be a natural, evoking all the right responses in her body, making her feverish with want.

Emboldened by her response, he ran his palms upwards, raising the candy-pink material until her creamy, rose-tipped mounds were revealed in all their naked glory. His moan of desire covered the sound of her hissing as she drew in a sharp breath.

His lips resumed their prior ministrations, the feeling enhanced by the lack of the barrier that kept him from savoring the warmth of her flesh against his tongue. So sweet, so soft and supple, her taste and scent surrounded him, the blood pounding through his veins going straight to his cock, hardening in response to this slice of heaven she was granting him.

Of their own volition, her hands began pushing on her shorts, desperate to be rid of them but he stopped her, grabbing her wrists and kissing his way down her stomach, dipping the tip of his tongue in her navel before giving her a gentle love bite over her left hipbone.

“Please!” she breathed out, wiggling her hips and much to her relief, he pulled her shorts down along with her need soaked thong and sent them both flying over his shoulder.

He placed a chaste kiss on her smooth, shaven quim, awed by the glistening evidence of her want for him. His nostrils flared, breathing in the intoxicating aroma of her passion, savoring the scent, the scent of woman in need... in need of him! He meant to lose himself in her folds, to take his first taste of woman, of this woman, the one he wanted above all others, but it seemed she would have no more delays to her gratification.

Yanking him up by his hair, she crushed her mouth to his, teeth clashing in a fierce kiss and brought her legs to wrap around his waist, ankles locking together. He tried to raise up, to see and take in the effulgent beauty underneath him, to memorize the sight he may never see again after tonight.

“NOW!” she growled, taking it upon herself to grasp his member, aligning the weeping head of his cock to the entrance of her demanding pussy.

Will hesitated for a moment. “What about…protection?” he gulped in fear of ruining the moment.

“Safe. Pill. Clean… Please!” she grunted frantically in response, hands roaming over the planes of his back, fingernails all but breaking the surface of his skin, heels digging into his buttocks to bring him closer.

His first thrust was almost involuntary; a reaction to feeling her feet pulling on him. It was also dangerously close to being the last he would manage before he lost it. Never having been with a woman before, he had no way of way of knowing his size might hurt her when he sank his entire length within her instead of inching his way in.

As he seated himself fully in one stroke, filling her to the point of bursting, her inner walls stretching to their limits to accommodate him, she took pleasure in the hint of pain that despite her own natural lubrication, mingled with the bliss invading her senses. She felt as if this was as much of a first time for her as it was for him, already close to completion the moment she felt his member throbbing deep within her channel.

It was his turn to growl in pleasure and frustration, trying to hold back, hold still so as not to embarrass himself and hopefully... be able to bring her to orgasm.

She tried to alleviate his tension, evident by the twitching muscles of his jaw without hurting his fragile ego, telling him it was ok, that this wouldn’t be their only time; that he should let it all go. At the same time her mind screamed at her to screw altruism and get him to fuck her hard because *GOD, I’m sooo CLOSE*!

Her promise of future chances to love her made keeping a reign on his hormones even harder. Sensing the imminence of his release, he ground his teeth and tried to remain in control. He wished to make her feel as good as he had earlier and his wish was granted when inspiration hit as he was flashed with the memory of how glorious she looked while getting off around his fingers. And so reaching between them, he ground his thumb against her clit in circles.

Her wanton thrusts beneath him, around him, drove him to a frenzy that took everything he had to restrain himself. He’d felt like he was in heaven before, when she’d captived him by the lavish prison of her lips, thinking her fiery kisses to be the zenith of his existence. But that was nothing compared to the feel of her surrounding him. It was unlike anything he ever expected, or dared to imagine. The heat, the tight grip of her passage clinging to him like a well tailored velvety glove was overwhelming to his untrained body. He pulled back to begin moving inside her, intending to make this last, but when her hips rose to meet his, it was too much. Three quick strokes later was all it took! They both cried out their release in unison, the muscles encasing his cock rippling, fluttering then clamping down all around him, greedily squeezing every last drop of his semen before he collapsed in a boneless heap over her small frame.

He held on to her, as if to a life-line, afraid she might leave, might scorn him, but he realized she was clutching him with equal vehemence. He kissed the unshed tears in her eyes, both hating and relishing the idea that he brought them on. As her murmured ‘perfect’ sounded out his own thoughts, his cock had yet to soften, still embedded in what felt like its custom made sheath.

When he shifted to pull out, she tightened her arms around him, wanting to hold onto their connection and the beauty of the moment. “Stay.”

He nodded at her soft plea, grateful she didn’t want him to leave the warmth of her embrace and snug passage, that she wanted to hold him in her arms. He wondered would she’d feel the same way if he told her what he intended earlier... that he was in love with her. But not wanting to disrupt the magic they’d weaved, he let the idea go for now and rolled them onto their sides to face each other, draping her leg over his thigh to keep them joined.

The next twenty minutes were spent in a slow exploration of each other. Fingertips gently coasting every curve, angle and hard plane of the other’s body while soft kisses were exchanged. Will ghosted his lips across her collar bone, delighting in the way he made her shiver in response. The way she touched him, her scent, the feel of her hands running reverently over his face, shoulders, back... it was no surprise to either of them when at last he hardened inside of her and she invited him to love her again.

Nothing seemed too soon this time as he pounded into her scorching, plush depths, flesh slapping against flesh, lips locking, tongues dancing, fingers entwining, her screams filling the room with every twist of his hips making his manhood massage her hidden bundle of nerves, his hipbone exerting just the right amount of pressure, friction on the fleshy button above her folds.

“GOD, YESSS!!!”

“Buffy, luv, so hot, what you do to me… fuck… luv, oh FUCK!!!”

They fucked like animals for most of the night. At some point she flipped them over and began riding him, head thrown back, eyes glazed over, almost shut, but not quite - never quite - always holding his gaze, breasts bouncing as bruises the shape of his fingers began to form where he held onto her hips, directing the rhythm of her gallop. Panting breaths interspersed with pleas, moans and encouragements were the only sounds in the house, but neither had the presence of mind to hope that Xander hadn’t been too sleepy when he left the room to put his head phones on with the music turned up.

Hours later, both spent, sore and sated, they curled around one another, ready to succumb to the lulling aches of their bodies and the need for sleep.

What she heard him say just as she closed her eyes made her heart skip a beat.

Thinking back to her earlier comment about ‘the woman’, he spoke jokingly... though the jest held truth. “So luv, where’s that horse you mentioned ridin’ in on? Gather ‘s his turn to be fucked now!”

Head buried in the valley between his neck and shoulder, she could almost ‘hear‘ his smile, as – answering him with a kiss on his well muscled chest - she let herself drift off.

Merely entertaining the thought of disentangling his body from hers in order to light a cigarette made Will wince, so he just closed his eyes and followed her lead.

tbc.


A/N Hope you enjoyed, I know I’m repeating myself, but the next chapter will probably be up next Saturday! Oh! And please let me know what you think, ‘kay?