Chapter Seventeen

“No. No. No,” Buffy took a step backwards as he advanced on her. “That's not gonna lead anywhere good.”

“Slayer,” Spike growled backing her up to the side of a mausoleum. “Mine!”

She paused, lowering the stake slightly. “Huh?”

With lightning quick speed, he pushed her up against the wall, his mouth smashing into hers as he kissed her passionately.

“A warrior of light will enter darkness in death. In order for balance, the warrior must bond with the remaining light. For the past will come and create disorder and bring about the end of the world.”

“Sunshine.” Buffy murmured, then pulled her arms around his neck, the stake forgotten, kissing him back with as much force, moaning in the back of her throat when his tongue slipped in to caress hers.

“Slayer mine.” Spike said in between kisses to let her breathe.

His free hand roamed down her body, palming her breast through the tank top.

“Spike.” she moaned as she arched her back.

He slipped his hand down her jeans, past her panties, and pressed his thumb against her clit. He could smell her wet and ready for him already.

“Oh God.” she gasped when he began to rub her and stroke her in earnest.

“Slayer.” he said huskily, reverently, kissing her softly, but still passionately, careful to not cut her with his incisors.

“Spike...” she moaned, arching her hips against his hand, is other unsnapping her jeans and pulling them down to pool at their feet.

She soon found herself surged up against him and wrapped her legs around his waist as he ground his erection against her. He reached down in between their bodies, unbuckling his belt and unzipped his jeans, freeing his aching cock. She kissed him with abandon, so far in lust that she didn’t realize the moment he ripped her panties away, leaving her bare to his gaze and vulnerable to what they were about to do.

“Mine.” he growled.

“Yes,” She nodded, and her moan of pleasure into his mouth ended on a scream as he thrust up into her welcoming heat to the hilt. “Oh God!”

His demon face receded, his yellow eyes fading into blue. Buffy watched as his eyes searched her tear-filled ones, then realized what was going on, shock and awe written on his face. It then turned to anguish.

“Fuck!” he whimpered. “Buffy, I’m so sorry!”

He put his hands on her hips to move away, but she held onto him more tightly. “No! I want this!”

After a few moments she began to move slowly up and down on him, an expression of pleasure on her face, her inner walls clenching, growing wetter from the feel of his cool shaft.

He groaned when she squeezed her muscles around him, and dug his fingers into her hips, almost at a bruising force as he guided her to a steady rhythm.

“Oh fuck.” Spike moaned, kissing her as he searched for the spot that would make her feel so good and scream his name as she came.

“Uh…” Buffy gasped when he found it, throwing her head back against the side of the mausoleum wall, feeling his cock driving into her, pounding into her. “… Harder…”

“Gonna… make you feel… so good…” he needlessly panted as he thrust harder with increased speed, angling his hips so every one of his thrusts hit the bundle of nerves inside her. “Gonna… make…. You cum… so hard…”

“Spike!” she held tighter on to him, placing her head on his shoulder.

“Buffy.” he growled, feeling her legs crushing him, and felt her pushing against his trusts, causing the base of his cock to rub against her clit. Soon he could feel her pussy tightening against his shaft, a sign that she was close, along with the tightening of his balls, announcing how close he was too. He slid his hand in between them, and rubbed her clit as he continued to pound her into the wall. “Cum for me, baby. Let it go.”

Buffy cried out, bucking against his hand and pelvis, “Uh… Spike!”

She shattered as her climax took over her, her inner walls shivering and quaking, and with a roar of her name he came, vamping out and striking her throat, causing Buffy to have a second orgasm.

“Mine!“ He roared, his thrusts increasing in speed as her quaking pussy milked his cock for all it was worth.

“Yours!” She cried out, gasping as another orgasm racked through her body.

His knees soon gave away as they collapsed to the ground with Buffy on top of him, both spent from the passion they both had released from each other.

When Buffy finally caught her breath, she became aware of where she was and what she had done. She sat up, which Spike moaned at the movement on his cock, her eyes going wide when he felt him harden inside her.

She scrambled off of him much to their bodies protest, saw the bedroom look Spike gave her, and grimaced when she felt her muscles sore and thick wetness slide down her legs, “Oh my God.”

His face suddenly fell, and he looked down as silent tears began to fall. “I’m so sorry… I… I know it doesn’t take it back… but… Oh God!”

“Spike,” Buffy said softly and he looked up to watch her pick up her jeans and find a clean tissue to wipe herself with. She then pulled on her jeans and looked to his face on to see both a lust-filled and guilt-filled look in his eyes. “It’s okay.”

Spike stood up, tucked himself back in his pants, zipped up and buckled his belt. “Right. ‘Cause attacking you like that was nothing wrong.”

She smoothed the wrinkles in her clothing. “Well, I won’t say you don’t need to work on your grabby issues. But, really, it’s going to be okay.”

She went to grab his hand, but he flinched away from her. “No, it’s not! I basically raped you!”

Her eyes narrowed. “Okay, did you not notice when I started kissing you back?”

He looked away. “It doesn’t matter. I still would have done it. My demon saw you as his and-”

“That’s the point.” her soft words got his attention. “We where supposed to be together.”

“I’m a vampire now,” Spike grimaced, hate showing when he said the word. “I was meant to die.”

“The prophesy, it came true,” Buffy told him. “You bonded with the remaining light.”

Hearing the words made him pause. “And you…”

Tears welled in her eyes. “Did you hear my last words to you?”

Tears welded in his own. “You were tellin’ the…” Suddenly angered, he smashed a fist into the wall. “An’ I took your virginity against a damn mausoleum in a cemetery!”

He was once again, shaking with sorrow, tears breaking away from his blue eyes. He stopped when she put a hand on his shoulder. “Spike, It doesn’t matter anymore. When I saw you get stabbed… I realized how much I love you and I regretted not taking the chance for us a year ago,” she then smiled at her own joke. “Besides, I’m a Slayer. Doesn’t it seem more fitting?”

He then regarded her. “Do you think I kept my soul?”

She gave him a look. “With all your crying, I’m gonna say yes,” At his shame-filled sheepish look, she took his hand and smiled softly. “Let’s go home and see for sure.”