Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the great reviews :) I hope you all continue to enjoy the story :)
Chapter Five

“Willow told me mostly everything.”

Spike looked up from his spot on the bench during gym class, seeing Buffy standing over him, watching him.

He watched her face, watched the way her green eyes sparkled… God, I still love her. “Well, it was an interesting junior year after you left. Should have came early to see to the interesting start of our senior year.”

Buffy sat down next to him. “So, let me get this straight… Amy’s mom was a witch, a Praying Mantis demon took the form of a substitute teacher, the Hyena Spirit, the whole thing about the Anointed one and the Master, nightmares coming to life- or in your case unlife- a puppet that kills demons, an invisible girl, and the whole prophesy with your death.” She then arched an eyebrow. “What happened at the beginning of the year?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “The Anointed One tried to raise the Master and there was the whole thing with students trying to make the perfect girl out of dead girl’s parts.”

“Darn, sounds like I missed a good time.” She commented sarcastically.

He closed his notebook that he had been writing in. “Besides the whole thing with Darla, that about sums it up.”

She stiffened at that. “Darla?”

“One of the Master’s Childer,” He shrugged, resentment and hatred shimmering in his blue eyes for a moment. “Took off after I killed the Master. Probably figured it would be better for her health if she didn‘t stick around.”

“Went to me... Well, not exactly me, but she was with Lothos,” Buffy stood up, not noticing the concern flash in his eyes. “But, I didn’t get a chance to kill her either… So, why is Sunnydale such a popular place for demons now?”

Spike had to grin at that. “Always has been, we just didn’t notice it… since you’ve become the Slayer… you don’t know, about this town?”

She titled her head. “It’s two hours off the freeway from Neimen Marcus?”

He chuckled, “Sunnydale is a Hellmouth, luv.”

Buffy nodded. “Huh.”

He could tell she still didn’t understand. “You’ll have to talk to da to understand it.”

She looked him over. “What has been up with you? You’ve been all… bad moody.”

“Right,” he stood up to her. “The thing is, you left.”

She put her hands on her hips. “I’m so not talking to you about that.”

“But it’s about me, innit? You left because you were scared about what we could have had-”

“Spike-”

“We kissed, Buffy.” His eyes held her intently.

She rolled her eyes, “We where playing our parts as Romeo and Juliet. Which I still don’t understand why Mrs. Calendar gave you the part of Romeo. No where in Shakespeare does it say that Romeo had platinum blonde hair, bordering on the white side. And how did you pull off that accent? You sounded almost as tweedy as Giles.”

“Those kisses weren’t really actin’ an’ you know it,” He narrowed his cerulean blue eyes. “’Sides, you are just as much as a bottle blonde as I am, only golden.”

She crossed her arms over her chest defensively, “So what. We kissed. For the play. I just thank God we only had to do the play that once.”

Spike got so close to her, they could feel the heat radiating from between them, “You know that wasn’t just the play. It was something else.”

“Yeah, disgust.” Buffy rolled her eyes, tucking a lose strand of golden hair behind her ear.

“You keep tellin’ yourself that, pet. But I know different. It was all Gone With the Wind with the risin’ music an’ the… risin’ music,” He grabbed her, pulling her flush against his lean hard body. “What about later in your dressin’ room? If it hadn’t been for Xander and your cousin, I could have fucked you till we both couldn’t stand. You know it too ‘cause that’s why you ran to your room when we got home, virtue a-flutter, an’ locked the door. ‘M surprised you didn’t kick me in the head first.”

“Let go of me, Captain Peroxide.” Buffy held her hands against his chest.

And he had a very nice chest from what it felt like. She absently wondered what kind of body he hid underneath his punkish style kind of clothing… No! Bad Buffy! No sexy Spike thoughts!

His face softened, his eyes lowered, his tongue curled behind his teeth, and his voice a low baritone, making her stomach do flip-flops, “Make me.”

Her eyes darted between his lips and his eyes, her lashes lowered, and a sly smiled spread across her face as she thought of a way to distract him enough to free herself. “And what are you gonna do if I stop you?”

“See, I hardly think you’ll do anything.” He said lowering a hand on her waist.

“Oh really?” Her question ended of with an sharp intake of breath, when his hand found it’s way past the denim of her pants and his fingers manipulating her clit.
So much for the distraction.

He looked down, noticing the way her hips began to move against his hand. “See, Goldilocks? It never ended where we left off.”

“Good Godfrey Cambridge, Spike!” The two teens turned to see Xander standing before them, to which they broke away from each other.

Spike sighed. “If you weren’t my best friend, I’d seriously be pissed.” He then gave the brunette a frown. “Why is it that you always interrupt?”

Buffy looked between the two. “Hey! You know what! I think the bell’s gonna ring soon!” And with that, she took off into the direction of the school.

Xander turned to Spike. “Sorry about that. But you do know, you both could have been seen by other people, right?” Spike chose his response as a continued frown. “Well, anyway, Giles wants you in the library. There’s a prophecy of some sort.”

Spike sighed. “Let’s hope it has nothing about me an’ little vampire kids, an’ dyin’. Again.”