Chapter Thirteen

"That was amazing!" Buffy whispered, getting a whimsical smile on her face before turning to Spike. Stroking his chest and moving down had Spike on alert. He didn't know if he could do anymore. She had tired him out. He wasn't even sure he could concentrate enough to tell her what he had to about Cecily.

"What happened? All of a sudden you were ready then you got this look on your face and that was it." Buffy looked at him funny. "DId I do something wrong?" She looked panicked and Spike couldn't have that. He pulled her close and gave her a hard kiss, one that gave away all his feelings for her. Passion.

"You could never do anything wrong, luv." He quickly kissed her again before sitting up and sighing. "I am the one that is the idiot." Buffy shook her head in disbelieve. "and you can do nothing wrong." She smiled at him and it seemed like his heart felt ten times lighter. "I think we should get our clothes on before I tell you this."

"OK." Buffy wasn't to sure she wanted to hear what he had to say. The day had been amazing and she didn't want anything to ruin it. After putting on her clothes, she turned back to Spike to see his mind somewhere else. "I should be insulted that you aren't thinking of me after making love."

"Spike tried to smile. "Sorry luv. Come here." He grabbed her giving her another hard kiss that left them both panting and wanting more. "Let's go sit by the creek and talk." Spike grabbed Buffy's hand and led her to the creek. After sitting down Buffy looked at Spike waiting for him to dump her. She was sure that is what he wanted to tell her. He got in her pants and that was going to be it,

"Its about Cecily." Spike looked at Buffy, with tears in his eyes. "She's pregnant and she says I'm the father." Buffy went stiff.

"You knew this and didn't tell me before we..." Buffy choked on her tears. 'He was just using me.' "I've got to go." Buffy quickly got up and ran back toward the house, leaving Spike trying to call after her.

'You deserved it you stupid ponce.' Tears ran down his face. Wiping his tears, he got up and dusted himself off and grabbed their picnic stuff. "The first thing I am going to do when I get to the ranch is call Cecily and get that damn paternity test before I lose Buffy all together."

-----------------------------------

She knew she couldn't walk into the house crying. They would be after Spike so fast. 'Why should I care what happens to him? He betrayed me.' Buffy knew that answer. She loved him. 'Thank god I never told him that.' Buffy tried her eyes once more and opened the door. The house was silent.

"Anybody here?" Buffy yelled out. No one answered. 'Good. I have some time to get my emotions under control.' "A shower is just what I need."

-----------------------------------

When Spike finally made it to the ranch after following the creek for miles, he noticed that no one was around. Did they all take Buffy away from here, from him? Where were all the ranch hands , even David was gone. As Spike was walking toward the bunk houses, a black car seemed to appear. 'Damn it, Cecily is back. Buffy cannot see her here.'

"He baby." Cecily winked at him and got out of her car. "Did you make up your mind yet if you want to leave this place."

"Where's Drusilla?" Spike asked, finally noticing that Dru had seemed to vanish after her visit here.

Waving her hand downward, "Oh, don't worry about her." Spike was getting mad. Gritting his teeth he asked, "Cecily, Where is she?"

"I made her go home. She was getting on my nerves."

"You sent our good friend home. Are you really that cruel you daft bint?" Spike yelled.

"Don't you dare call me that. You are beneath me." Cecily had a dark look in her eyes that Spike had never seen before.

"Since I am beneath you, you can just leave. And tell Angel congratulations." He sneered back at her.

"Why should I thank Angel? for being the best lover that you never were? for actually paying attention to me? which one is it?" Cecily was screaming so damn loud that is caused Buffy to look out the window and see what was going on.

"For getting you out of my hair. I have a girl and she means the world to me." Spike said proudly.

"You mean that teenager. She isn't even legal yet here." She laughed.

'Get out of my yard!" Both looked around startled to see Buffy at the door way in nothing but a towel.

"I am leaving. Cecily got into her car, but before she left she said, "I expect child support for this baby." The car roared out of the driveway.

:"Like hell you will. I don't take care of another man's baby. Tell Angel to take care of his own." Spike yelled after the car.

All that remained was a trail of dust behind the car and pulling into the driveway was the Summers with their pickup and behind them was Susan and David in the ranch truck.

Angus took one look at Buffy in just a towel and Spike knew there would be in trouble.

"Get in the house now and put some clothes on!" He yelled at Buffy causing her to go white before running into the house. He then turned to Spike, "As for you, you are fired! I trusted you with her and you violate her. You have 15 minutes to get out of here." Angus was red in the face. There would be no way to talk to him. Spike just nodded and went to get his belongings before seeing if David could get him a ride into town.

---------------------------------

"Why does grandpa ruin everything? I had just got out of the shower and heard yelling. I just thought I would help." Buffy sniffed into her mother's shoulder. Joyce just rubbed her daughter's back, trying to calm her down.

"Sweetheart look at me. I know you to did more than just walk before." Buffy looked like she didn't understand. So Joyce just pointed to the hickey Buffy had on the left side of her neck. Buffy's face turned red, dark red. "I just hope you used protection." Joyce said before walking out of Buffy's room.

'Oh know! We didn't' Buffy screamed on the inside.