"Spike? Is that you or am I just dreaming again?" Buffy whispered. She reached out and touched his face. A smile lit both of their faces.

"It's really me, luv." Tears starting running down Buffy's cheeks before she through herself into his waiting arms. Joyce watched as her daughter finally was happy after days of sadness.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Mr MacNeil screamed, coming out of the house, close behind was the rat Higgins. Now that Spike thought of it, he did resemble a rat. Spike, holding Buffy close, walked up to his boss.

"Sir, I would like you to meet my girl, Buffy, and her mother Joyce. I QUIT!" Spike yelled before lifting Buffy up and twirling her around.

"Spike!" Buffy laughed before suddenly going green. "Get me down." Spike put her on the ground and walked as Buffy ran to a tree and lost her lunch. Spike quickly ran to her to make sure she was alright.

"You better be cleaning that up, boy!" MacNeil screamed. Joyce walked over to him.

"Hi, Joyce Summers. And I do believe he said he quit. So you pick up my daughter's morning sickness." She smiled and walked toward her daughter and the man she was slowly calling her son. "Get your stuff Spike and let's get out of here." Spike smiled at Joyce then grinned widely at MacNeil and Higgins. Walking to the horse shed, he grabbed his suitcase that was already stashed and walked to the car. Climbing into the back with his luggage, he watched as Buffy gave the middle finger to the guys and walked toward the car, not before turning around again and saying, "have fun cleaning that up." as she pointed to her sickness. Spike just laughed. Joyce chuckled before telling Buffy to get into the car.

As the drove off, Spike saw Andrews wave to him on horseback. Spike waved back and smiled. His life was going to get better.

"There will be rules you two." Joyce looked at Buffy then in the back seat where Spike was sitting, making Spike turn red. "Rule number one is Buffy is to finish school even if it is through tutors. Number two is you tow will have separate rooms until Buffy turns 18 then there is nothing I can do about it. And rule number three is no hanky panky since she is underage. Got it?" Joyce had one eye brow lifting, making sure everyone understood.

"Got it." Spike said quickly.

-----------------------------------------------

* One Month Later*

Spike walked down the stairs grumbling. Iit was now 2 am and he still hadn't fallen asleep. 'Damn pregnancy hormones.' Walking into the kitchen, he went to see if there was hamburger in there, hoping he didn't have to make a run to the store. "Thank god." He said, as he pulled out a package.

"Spike? What are you doing up?" Joyce said, walking into the kitchen flipping on the lights.

"Your daughter wants the works cheeseburger." Spike went back to finding all the ingredients. Joyce came up behind him and waved him away.

"You go get some sleep. You will need it once the baby comes." Spike smiled in relief and walked back up the stairs to get some sleep. Joyce went to work on taking care of her daughter's latest craving. At least this one didn't require going to the nearest fast food place and order chicken strips so she could mix it with ice cream and pickles. Joyce still had to shudder at that one. Making sure the burger was medium rare, she loaded up the burger with everything imaginable. Cheese. Bacon. Mayonaise. Ketchup. Lettuce. Tomatoes. Pickles. Mustard. Green..."Shoot." Joyce said, looking in the fridge for green peppers. 'Maybe she won't know.' Finishing the burger, she walked up stairs and into her daughter's room.

"Where is Spike?" buffy grumbled. "I ask him to do one thing and he gets you to do it." Joyce knew a mood swing was coming. They came more and more lately.

"He looked exhausted. I toild him to go back to bed." Joyce looked her daughter in the eyes hoping it would calm her down. She just grabbed the burger and took a bite.

'You forgot the green peppers mom." Buffy said, as Joyce sighed and walked out of the room. A trip to the store was needed.

--------------------------------------

*Three Months Later*

A five month pregnant Buffy waddled into the room plopping onto the couch as Spike was reading his History 203 book, American Indian Culture. He had officially transfered to UCLA two months ago. Buffy was working on getting her diploma through private tutors that would come to the house every other day.

'I am fat." Buffy cried, leaning into Spike's shoulder. Spike put his arm around her. "You are not fat, luv, Just pregnant with our soon to be wonderful child." Kissing her on the forehead, her cheek and then her lips, he made her feel tons better. She had recently seen Angel last week and he said he thanked god he didn't get involved with her. A hoe is what she was called. Even all her old friends laughed at her. Now she spent her days with her mother and Spike. Sighing, Buffy lightly kissed Spike's lips.

"Are you ready for your appointment today luv?" Spike said, while still looking down at the book.

"I just want this thing out?" Buffy cried.

"Thing, luv?" Spike did his famous eye brow lift. Buffy could never be mad at him when he does that.

"You know what I mean."

-------------------------------------------------

*Three Months Later*

Trying to get comfortable was impossible for a now eight month pregnant Buffy. Joyce finally let Spike move into Buffy's room since she had turned 18 two months ago. The rule still stuck about no sex. At least that is what they let Joyce believe. As soon as Buffy turned 18, Buffy and Spike were at it like rabbits. As soon as Joyce left, the clothes flew off. Right now watching a sleeping Spike, Buffy is even more horny then the last few months.

Reaching over she reached below the sheet and grabbed Spike's manhood. Spike groaned in his sleep, but didn't wake. Buffy huffed. Nibbling on his ear, kissing him down his body, and even taking his manhood into his mouth did nothing to wake him.

When Buffy was about to get out of her pajamas, a cramp overtook her. "Damn it." Finally Spike opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You alright luv?"

'Sure, now you wake up." A grumbling Buffy said, as all of a sudden her water broke.

"Shit!" Both of them screamed at the fluid all over the bed.

"Buffy? Spike? Are you two ok?" Joyce was heard outside the door.

"Mommy! Help me!" Buffy screamed as Joyce ran through the door.

"Time to go have your baby." Joyce tried to sound calmly, as she watched her daughter in pain.

"God damn you Spike. You did this to me!" Buffy screamed after Spike as he ran down the stairs to wait in the car. Joyce can take car of an irrational Buffy.


Chapter End Notes:
only the epilogue left