Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it has taken me so long in getting this chapter out. Real life has been crazy, I have decided to move this to Friday for posting. Again I don't own them just like to play with them. Spikes mrs edited this for me and thanks for all your reviews.
Chapter 4


At the same time Doyle was getting the message from the Powers that be, Buffy was being given farther orders in her holding cell down in the Initiative.


Just before her cell door opened, she saw Riley, Forrest and Graham all at the glass before she received a message from Riley as he spoke into the intercom. “Move to the far back corner so we can enter and no one will get hurt.”


As the entered they held up guns so she moved back out of worry were they real bullets or just tranqulier darts like they had for OZ.


Once inside the cell, Forrest locked the cell again and they all went to Buffy, “we need to transport you to another room, do you come peacefully or will we be taking you by force.” Riley said to her.


“As if you can take me!” Buffy laughed as she started to advance on them, until one raised their gun and was getting ready to shoot her, then she said “I will come peacefully if you put the gun down.”


Gesturing to Graham who held the gun up to Buffy, Riley said “At ease Soldier.” Riley and Forrest then went up and attached cuffs to her wrists and a chain to her waist.


They then turned and unlocked the cell door and led Buffy out of her cell, all the while Buffy was thinking IS this what Spike had to go though and shouldn’t I be like breaking the cuffs or something. Right where am I going to go, they have taken my clothes and shoe, and left me just in a hospital gown.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once they reach the testing room that they plan on using for Buffy, they meet with Maggie Walsh, “Very good boy, the doctors will take it from here, if you could just hand me the key for the cuff and then you can go.”


Riley held the key out to Maggie and waited for her to take it. Once she took the key from him she motions inside the room to Buffy.


Buffy walked into the room with Maggie following her, to see at least 3 other doctors there.


“Would you please get up on the bed, Miss Summer, we are just going to do some testing on you, just to see if we can figure out how you get your Slayer powers, if you cooperate you might even get to go home to night.” One of the male doctors told her.

“Like you would ever let me go, most likely put a chip in my head like you do to the vampires, once you find out what a Slayer is.” Buffy spat at him, in disgust of what they do.


“We have not intentions to chip you, Miss Summers.” Maggie said to Buffy as she motioned for the doctors to strap down the now laying down Buffy.


Once they had Buffy strapped down, they then removed her gown and started giving her shallow cuts. Just as they started doing the second cut and invisible form came down and stood beside Buffy.


“What do you want? Mr. Fedora himself.” Buffy asked the form of Whistler.


Bending down into her he said to her “no one but you can see or hear me I have also made it so they can not hear you talking to me.”


Buffy just glared at him.


“I have been sent down here to tell not to worry child. The Powers that be have protected you, nothing they do to you in here will allow them to harm you in any way, you belong to the Powers that be as the chosen Guardian of the Slayers, you and your Mate, the Slayer of Slayers will guard when it is time for you to take your place, you will learn more about that in the years to come it is not for a few years away. Anyways you are not going to be harmed you are protected and will not feel at time of there doing what they have done to you, I am putting you to sleep soon, on your waking you will feel everything they have done for no more then 5 minutes but you will keep the memories for what has been done, you will need these memories of yours and your mates so you can get your revenge. They need to be shut down Slayer.” Whistler told her as he brought up his hand and placed it on her forehead, before he said, “Sleep now child to wake up when the time is right.” Then he drew the hand down over her face putting her to sleep, till it was time for her to awake.


He stood there for a few minutes longer before he vanished the same way he came in.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes and still not able to get any cuts to stay open longer then a few minutes, Maggie was frustrated beyond belief. So she asked, “Do you manage to at least get any eggs harvested from her when she was out the first time?”


“Yes we did and have already started putting them with the demon sperm you asked us too.” The female doctor spoke up for the first time.


“And tell me we do have some of Hostile Seventeen’s sperm count as well, from when he was here?” Maggie asked.


“Yes we have already set it up with the rest to see if we can get any to take; all we need now is the three Soldiers you asked to try it with too.” She replied to Maggie.


“Good, so shall we move onto the heart test, after all she has to get her power from somewhere? We need to see if it is like a Vampires heart.” Maggie informed him.


“Well lets hope we get better results with it, then we are getting with this healing time test, it is as if something is protecting her.” The second male doctor suggested as he picked up a large needle and proceeded to fill it with the liquid they injected into the Vampires.


Once the needle was full, he injected it right into Buffy’s heart, they all sat back waiting for a reaction. Once 20 minutes have passed he declared nothing had happen. “All clear, not anything there.”


“I guess you can either bring in the next part of your testing or send her back to her room, as he pointed out, she seems to be protected by something.” The female doctor told them.


“Lets put her back in her room and we can try again another time, I will get the Soldiers to meet with you so you can get what you need from them.” Maggie informed them as she walked out of the room.


The 3 doctors looked at each other and let out a sigh as they started to transfer Buffy to a transfer bed to bring back to her cell.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


After leaving Buffy’s side, Whistler went to the mansion that held her future mate and the other representative from the powers.


Showing up into the living room where everyone was seated after Doyle told them that the powers had a protection on Buffy, he said “It is done; I have put her to sleep till it is time for her to awake.” Then he went over and sat on the couch beside Spike.


Spike started to growl at the scent of Buffy being on Whistler, and he said “Hush now, your mate is not in any danger this way, and she will only hurt for no more then 5 minutes upon her waking. But she will hold the memories of what happened to allow her to extract revenge on them for what they did to her as well as her mate.” He then reached up and touched Spike’s head in the spot the chip was located.


At Spike’s surprised look, he said in a voice only the vampires and power could hear, You have just been given the power to help your mate, she will need it, and will need you whole, the chip has been removed though you do not have a soul you do know right from wrong, and will continue on the path that has been chosen for you with Buffy at her side. You have also been given your memories from when you were held in there so you can help with the rescue from afar; you are too valuable to lose in this fight.” With that said, he vanished from the spot on the couch.


Anya was the first to speak, “Ok who was that and what is wrong with the door?”

“Whistler, he works for the Powers that be, I do believe he might have just disabled Spike’s chip or removed it.” Giles told her.


“Yeah he did Watcher, gave me something else too, not a soul but just as good, in my books.” Spike told him as he opened his hand to the chip that somehow got in it.