Chapter 3

“I can’t believe there’s a baby inside of you.”

Buffy glanced up at him. “Well, you better believe it, but how do you feel about that?”

Spike gazed into her eyes from his position next to her on the bed. “I couldn’t be happier. I’ve always wanted to be a father. I didn’t think it would happen this soon, but I’m definitely not disappointed.”

Buffy was relieved to hear that. “I don’t think Faith is too happy about it.”

He shrugged. “I could care less what she thinks right now.”

She didn’t respond, only grabbed his hand and placed it over her stomach.

Spike smiled and lifted her shirt up, pressing kisses on her tummy and tonguing her navel.

Buffy giggled at that.

The sound was music to his ears. “Do you have any idea how much I love you?”

She shook her head, waiting for him to finish.

“From the first moment I saw you, I knew that you were the one for me.”

That caused Buffy to frown. “Yeah, but that didn’t stop you from fucking Faith.” She felt bad at the hurt expression that was now on his face. “I’m sorry, that wasn’t fair.”

Spike shook his head. “No, you’re right. I should have had more control. Things with her should have ended a lot sooner, but it’s over now. I won’t touch her again. You believe me, don’t you?”

Buffy nodded. “I trust you.”

Spike smiled and touched his lips to hers in a soft caress. “That works out nicely, then.”

A thought suddenly occurred to her. “Faith was right about one thing. At least she’s not the one pregnant.”

He couldn’t agree more.


* * * * *


“Spike, where are we going?”

He grinned at her impatience. “We’re almost there, keep the blindfold on.”

Buffy wasn’t a huge fan of surprises, but did as he said.

Spike removed the blindfold once they reached their destination.

Buffy found herself on the beach, a beautiful picnic laid out for two. “You did all of this?”

He nodded and led her over to the blanket that he placed there, pulling her down with him. “I know how much you love the ocean. This is the perfect time to come.”

She had never been there at night before, it was a breathtaking sight.

They ate and shared small talk, until Buffy couldn’t take another bite.

Spike reached into his pocket and snatched out a box, handing it to her. “Happy birthday, love.”

Buffy wasn’t expecting that and took the box from him, opening it to reveal a silver charm bracelet. She noticed that it already had three charms on it, a heart, ice skates, and a horse. “Spike, this is so beautiful. You didn’t have to get me anything.”

He waved his hand in the air. “It was nothing; you deserve something nice for that pretty wrist of yours.”

Buffy blushed at his words, even though she should have been used to it by now. She slipped the bracelet on, dangling it in the air. “Thank you, I love it.”

Spike took her hand and pressed a kiss to her palm, gazing into her eyes to see the passion and lust in them. He matched her look with one of his own, not waiting one more second before pulling her closer and attacking her mouth with his. He spread kisses all over her neck and chest, removing her shirt and the rest of her clothes. Spike did the same with his, until there was nothing between them. “Another good reason for coming to the beach this late, no chance of anyone being around.”

Buffy gasped when he thrust his tongue inside of her.

“Fuck, this gets better every time. You’re so bloody delicious.”

Buffy threw her head back, gazing up at the stars. A part of her felt guilty that they kept sneaking around, knowing that Faith had no idea about it. She figured that what the brunette didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her. Besides, Spike made it perfectly clear that she was the one he wanted. Faith would just have to deal.

Spike looked up at her, realizing that she seemed to be deep in thought. “Are you okay, baby? Do you want to stop?”

Buffy shook her head, that being the last thing she wanted. “No, I just need you inside me now. It feels like it’s been so long.”

Spike had to agree with that. It was hard for them to have any time alone lately. He positioned his cock over her entrance, then slowly slid home.

Buffy moaned at the wonderful invasion, trailing her fingers down his back and holding him tighter.

Spike buried his head against her neck, making his thrusts faster and smothering kisses on her smooth skin.

The only sounds that could be heard were that of their soft breathing, slapping bodies, and the waves crashing in the distance.

Spike thrust into her pussy a few more times, roaring out his release a moment later.

Buffy noticed a shooting star in the sky once she reached orgasm, wondering if the sexual pleasure caused her to imagine it. She lay there panting, leaning toward his ear. “I just saw a shooting star. Make a wish,” she whispered.

He stared down at her. “I have the most perfect, gorgeous woman in my arms. That’s all I could ever need.”

Buffy felt tears form in her eyes. No one had ever made her feel so special in her life. She never wanted to let him go.



* * * * *


Faith cleared her throat at the sight of them being all lovey dovey in Buffy’s bedroom, rolling her eyes at the display.

“God, you two are so nauseating sometimes. Not that you care, but I’m going out for a little while. Don’t wait up,” she told them.

Spike glared at her. “No chance of that.”

“You don’t have to be such an ass. I think I’ll find me a decent man tonight, one that actually knows how to please a woman. You could use a few pointers, Spike.”

He wasn’t even fazed. “Yeah, you do that. Take all the time you need.”

Faith scowled at him, knowing that he would never show her the care that he obviously did for Buffy. She gave them both one more look, then walked away and out of the apartment.

Buffy let out a sigh once she was gone. “You don’t have to get her all worked up like that.”

Spike shrugged. “I just find it bloody amusing that she was trying to make me jealous.” He decided to forget about Faith and focus on the beautiful blonde next to him. “So, I guess we have a few hours to kill. Any ideas of what we should do?” he said with a leer.

Buffy pretended to think about it, but forgot that she was dealing with a very horny man. It wasn’t long before Spike pounced on her.