Author's Chapter Notes:
it's been a fun ride, thanks for all the support, you guys are why i do this even when it feels like i can't anymore!!!
Buffy smiled up at the stage, the one her Spike was playing on. It wasn’t that she’d never seen him before but there was an underlying energy there tonight. She knew he had some new songs him and the others were going to test out today so maybe her nerves were just about that. Either way, so far the night was perfect.

She looked up and he winked down at her, “This one’s for my special lady guys, so if you don’t like it, shove it yeah?”

Loud laughter rang out through the crowd, he dedicated every song to “his special lady”. Someone called out, “Better keep your man in line Buffy” and she giggled, recognizing the sound of the bouncers voice and responded “I’m not the paid muscle here buddy”.

Oz started to strum on the bass and soon the others had joined in, Buffy leaned forward in anticipation.


Baby there's something on my mind tonight
There's a reason to believe we almost got it right
There's a fire burning in the firelight
As we roll on tonight

There's paper promises and alibis
There is certainly uncertainty in all our eyes
But as long as you are here I'll be all right
As we roll on tonight

So you go out...I'll go on
If there's a doubt...we'll be strong
As we go on singing
One more for love my love
One more for love...

Buffy’s breath caught in her throat, christ, was he telling her in front of everybody that he loved her? She bit back her tears but not her smile and his eyes met hers and she knew without a doubt that he did love her.

There's always blood to fill the heart betrayed
There are children being born to every house that's raised
And we're getting closer to where we got it made
As we roll on tonight

So you go out...I'll go on
If there's a doubt...we'll be strong
As we go on singing
One more for love my love
One more for love...

I'm never going to wait for anything
Never going to break for anything
Cause I am one more for love my love
One more for love
One more for love my love

Baby there's something on my mind tonight
There's a reason to believe that we got it right
And all and all you're all that's on my mind tonight As we roll on...
(one more for love, five for fighting)



Buffy jumped up and flung herself into Spike’s arms, holding him tightly.

“Hey buddy”, someone called from the audience, “I think she liked it”

Spike laughed and gave the crowd the finger with a smile, everyone here knew everyone and they also knew it was all in fun.

But back to reality Spike thought, pressing a kiss to Buffy’s temple before picking her up and spinning her.

She giggled and rubbed her nose on his but he pulled away to look at her.

“You know that song was about us right kitten?” he asked with a smirk.

She pried herself from his grasp, “I had no clue”

He frowned, “Really? I tried to make it clear…I guess…”

“You’re so easy to tease Spike” Buffy said with a smile and pulled him off stage while the others went to take a break.

“I love you, I think I have for awhile now” she admitted shyly.

Spike whooped and grabbed her close again, burying his face in her hair, hands gripping her waist tightly.

“I think I could drown in you Summers” he whispered.

She sighed happily, “I’d never let you.”

“I can’t believe this started because you stole my book” he said with a laugh.

Buffy laughed at the memory, “So you’re happy I’m a thief?” she queried.

“Stole my book and stole my heart, it’s a story for the ages kitten.”

She giggled and pressed a kiss to his neck, Spike growled and pulled her deeper into the shadows.

“Playing with fire Buffy” he said lowly in warning.

She smirked and ran a hand over his covered erection, “And here I thought I was playing with you” she said with a pout.

Spike groaned, “Look at that lip, gonna’ get it.”

He picked up his tiny girl and her legs came up to wrap around his waist.

When he used the grip he had on her ass to make her grind into him she threw her head back only to have him growl out, “Keep your eyes on me Summers.”
She readily obeyed and bit her lip, she’d never get tired of looking at him, of looking into him. When her hand came down to free his cock they both groaned and Spike sent a silent prayer of thanks to the God of skirts before sinking into her.

She was always so tight, so fucken’ ready for him and he fought to keep his eyes from rolling back when she began to move.

“Fuck I love you” he bit out as he shifted his hips so that on every down thrust Buffy’s clit would hit his toned stomach, giving her the friction he knew she needed to come.

“Always?” she choked out, her muscles clenching him.

“And a day”

Their movements became more frantic and he used his hands to slam her onto him more violently. He could feel how close she was, knew what to do to send her over.

He bit down on her neck and growled out “mine”.

Buffy came hard but didn’t stop her movements, didn’t slow down in the least and when she bit down on his neck and repeated “mine” Spike bit his lip to keep from crying out and came into her hard, shaking and frantic. Fuck there was nothing like this girl. She was it for him, he didn’t need anything else in the world.

Finally their jerky movements came to a halt but she stayed on him, head resting against his and felt his erection grow again.

“You’re insatiable.”

“Never will have enough of you kitten, won’t even come close.”

“I won’t let you.”

“When I ask you to marry me you’re going to say yes.”

It wasn’t even a question and Buffy smiled, things where just getting started.

She looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Marry me” Fuck waiting Spike thought with a grin.