Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright, so I'm a little iffy about this chapter. Mostly because I've never really have written an 'intense' scene, so we'll see how that goes. Eep! I hope you guys like it. If not, that's okay too.
Spike felt confused, and full of lust as he exited the dance floor and followed the pretty blonde outside. He never would have expected her to do such a thing, because the blonde duo had been feuding since middle school. Spike never even really knew why. They just argued a lot and it just grew to hate since then. But with the stunt Buffy had just pulled it began to make Spike think otherwise. Spike watched as she tucked her phone away. He couldn’t help but notice how nice Buffy looked under the stars. That low cut top that she was wearing was driving him crazy. Spike began to go over all the things he wanted to do to her, with her. He finally started to speak. “Buffy. We need to talk.”

She turned around watching him for a moment. ‘Oh god. He actually followed me?’ She thought. Buffy sucked in a deep breath to gain composure. She tried to not look at his body but it wasn’t working out too well. The way his jeans fit him showing his curves, and the way the black tee clung to him like a second skin not really leaving much to the imagination. Buffy forced herself to not think about the wetness between her legs, and fucking him right then and there. “We have nothing to talk about.”

“Like bloody hell we do!” He inched forward. Buffy willed herself to stay strong and not move away. So far, so good. “What the hell was that about luv?” Of course Spike asked the question that Buffy really didn’t want to answer. Her mind tried to come up with a good reason but came up with nothing.

“It was just a dance.”

“Just a dance? It was more than that and we both it.” Spike took another step closer. “You feel it, don’t you? The heat, the desire, the look on Angel and Drusilla’s face.” Buffy froze. He knew that it was about Angel and Drusilla so why was he continuing to try?

"No Spike. It's loathing and disgust. Has the peroxide killed some brain cells?" Quick as light Spike pinned her up against the wall of the Bronze. She let out a gasp of surprised. Did she hear him growl? ‘Okay, not expecting that. I got to get away.’ She thought as the smell of him surrounded her again. Buffy willed herself not to think about how he good he smelt, and more so how to get away. Buffy squirmed gasping when she found something poking her stomach caused by her squirming.

“Not so fast Goldilocks.” He pressed his hips into hers just as surprised as she was when Buffy met his hips with her own. That was the last straw for her. Buffy leaned up and kissed him hard, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer. Spike placed his hands on her hips as the kiss intensified. Their dueling tongues sliding along each other with soft moans coming from both of them.

Spike pulled away and warned Buffy before she did something she’d regret. “You’re playing with fire.” At this point, Buffy was too far gone to even think straight. The only thing on her mind was want, take, have. She was definitely wanting, and now she was about to take.

Buffy unbuttoned his pants, and slid her small hand over his aching length. She began to squeeze him running her thumb softly over his head. She could only smirk when he leaned his head back, and let out a moan of pleasure. Maybe she wasn’t as bad as Angel told her. Angel might’ve lowered her confidence down a notch or two when it came to them ‘love making’, but Spike seemed to bring it all back. It felt like she was on top of the world and in control. With just a simple touch, he was jelly. As Buffy began to pump him faster, his moans became louder which proved to her that she wasn’t all that bad. “Let it burn.” She whispered in his ear pulling away to nibble and lick the outer shell of his ear. Spike groaned and pressed himself into her more forcing her legs around his waist. He quickly undid her pants, and kissed her hard again. Buffy was too busy with their kiss to realize Spike pulled a condom out and put it on himself.

Buffy let out a moan of surprise when he entered inside her, too drugged by the kiss. She didn’t get a good look but Spike felt bigger than Angel, which turned Buffy on more. Buffy began to move her hips, and sunk down on him as Spike thrusted up into her. “Oh god!” She moaned as she gripped his hair.

“Unh! Buffy!” Spike moaned loud as Buffy squeezed her hot, tight, wetness around him. They continued their movements, and kissed each other rough with dueling tongues as they both came in bliss.

Spike let Buffy down slowly and began to fix himself as she fixed herself also. ‘Note to self: Need to shower ASAP.’ Buffy reminded herself. They both looked into each other’s eyes for a brief moment. Buffy realized just now how nice his blue eyes were. She broke the silence turning back to her cold self. “Spike, tell no one. Or I swear to god you better wish you--”

“Save the threats pet. I won’t tell a soul.” Spike said trying to hide his disappointment. He scolded himself for even being disappointed in the first place. This was his enemy. Spike should want nothing to be said also. Yet, he wanted to tell the world about Buffy and how he wanted her to be his. He wanted more of her.

“I still hate you.” She gave a little smile. Buffy began to really doubt herself if she hated him or not. ‘If I tell myself enough, I’ll believe it. That’s all I have to do.’ Buffy mentally prepared herself.

Spike was a little shocked that he got a smile out of Buffy who’s been known as ‘Ice Queen’ to him. He smiled back, and gave her a small nod. “I still hate you too.”

“Well good.” She said awkwardly. “I guess I’ll see you in school?” He nodded again, and Buffy turned down the alley walking home. ‘Monday is going to be a long day.’ Buffy thought. She decided it’d be best to avoid him. It would be easier on her too, because she wouldn’t have to deal with the temptation.