Chapter 16

A few more days went by and Spike hadn’t heard anything else from his father. Not that he was worried, but he was curious as to why. So, he decided to pay him a visit, and it would give him an excuse to get some stuff that he left behind.

“I want to go with you.”

Spike sighed for what felt like the millionth time. “I don’t think that would be a good idea, Buffy.”

She pointed to her face. “You see this expression, you know what it means.”

He had to smile at that. “You are your mother’s daughter. Fine, but you can stay outside.”

Buffy figured that was better than nothing.


* * * * *


Spike didn’t see his dad’s car, and was glad that they might not even have to deal with him. When he entered the house, he was taken by surprise by the condition it was in. The place was a wreck; bottles of beer littered the floor and all kinds of garbage. He headed upstairs and when he reached his father’s room, saw that it was completely empty. All of his things were gone and Spike had a feeling that Ethan wouldn’t be coming back. He went to his room to collect the rest of his belongings, which wasn’t much. Spike took one more look around once he finished, then left the house to meet Buffy outside.

She was confused by the frown on his face. “Is everything okay?”

“It looks like he skipped town, all of his stuff is gone.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. “He just left?”

Spike nodded. “I guess so. Well, we don’t have to worry about him trying to make me come home anymore. Let’s get out of here.”

Buffy followed him to the car. “Spike, are you okay?” she asked again.

He shrugged. “I will be. I mean, it’s not like I really expected for him to keep trying. It’s better this way.”

She took his hand and brought it to her lips, pressing a kiss to his knuckles.

Spike smiled and opened the car door for her.

She returned his smile and got in.

Spike went to his side and got in as well, then drove away from his former house for the last time.


* * * * *


“Wow, this place is great.”

Spike was pleased by her reaction. “Yeah, it was all I could really afford. I couldn’t live in Xander’s basement forever.”

Buffy glanced around his new apartment. “It’s really nice, but I thought you planned on moving to England?”

“That was the plan, but I found reasons to stick around here. Besides, London will always be there.”

She smiled, very relieved that he decided not to move. “Do you have any bedroom furniture yet?”

He nodded. “It’s not much, but I have a mattress on the floor. That’s all I really need right now. Why do you ask?”

Buffy grinned and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the bedroom.

Spike knew exactly what she wanted and let her lead him away; shutting the door once they were inside.

“At least this time, there should be no interruptions.”

Spike laughed as he thought about when Xander barged into his basement and found them in an intimate situation. “Yeah, we gave him quite an eyeful.”

Buffy blushed and was glad to not have to deal with that again. “Hey, what did you say to Parker? I saw him actually carrying Harmony’s books today.”

Spike shrugged. “I just made him realize the error of his ways. I can be a pretty persuasive bloke when I want to be.”

Buffy wasn’t very convinced, but decided to let him believe that. She just shoved him down on the mattress.

Spike gazed up at her, lust written all over his features. “I love it when you’re rough,” he claimed with a wink.

“Don’t get used to it, this isn’t really me. I just wanted to try something different.”

He smiled. “Buffy, you’re perfect just the way you are. I don’t need you to be different.”

She was relieved to hear that, then slowly started to peel the clothes off of her.

Spike licked his lips when her naked body was revealed to him. She always looked so bloody gorgeous, he could never get enough. “Come over here,” he said huskily.

Buffy did as she was told, plopping down on the mattress.

Spike immediately moved on top of her, pinning her arms above her head and kissing her hard on the mouth.

Buffy tried to catch her breath when he pulled away. “One of us is a bit too overdressed.”

Spike smirked and unlike her, quickly removed his clothing. His cock was hard and aching, just waiting to be buried inside her warmth. “I’ll be right back.”

Buffy licked her lips at the sight of his bare ass when he ran out of the room, entering again a few seconds later.

“I put some condoms in the kitchen drawer, just remembered about them.”

Buffy nodded and watched him slide the rubber onto his shaft. “I’ve been thinking about going on the pill. I’m just worried about telling my mother that. She doesn’t even know that I’ve had sex yet, but I’m not a little kid anymore. And she was way younger than me when she first lost her virginity, but I probably shouldn’t bring that up in the conversation.”

Spike smiled fondly. “I’m sure it’ll be okay, your mum is a pretty understanding woman. You’ll be eighteen in another month, maybe you should wait until then to tell her.”

She agreed. “That sounds like a good idea, but enough about that. Get over here.”

Spike chuckled and crawled over to her, getting on top of her once again. “Do I have to get you ready first?”

“Trust me, I’m more than ready. I just want you inside now.”

He grinned. “Bossy bint, I love it.”

Anything else she would have said was cut off by his lips once again meeting hers.

Spike kissed her softly, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He positioned his cock over her entrance, then slowly slid home.

Buffy gasped at the penetration, it felt better every time.

“Am I hurting you?” he wondered.

She shook her head. “No, you can go faster. I can take it.”

Spike was happy to oblige. He pounded hard into her, trailing his mouth down her neck. “You’re always so bloody tight.”

Buffy felt shivers as she ran her hands down his back, digging her nails into his skin.

“Fuck, I love when you do that.”

She was definitely glad to hear that, worried that he might not care for it. “God, Spike, I’m not gonna last much longer.”

He made his final thrusts harder and faster, waiting for her to cum first.

Buffy yelled out her release, biting down on his shoulder.

Spike came right behind her, breathing heavily as he buried his face in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent. “You are so amazing.”

She felt her cheeks heat up, still not used to all of the compliments. “You’re not so bad yourself. I should probably get home, my mom will wonder where I am if I stay out much longer.”

Spike groaned. “Can’t you tell her that you’re staying the night at Willow’s?”

“I guess I could, but you have to promise that I’m actually going to get some sleep this time.”

He held his hand up. “I promise. Are you tired yet?”

She matched his trademark smirk with one of her own. “Not even close.”

Spike practically growled as he pounced on her.

It was going to be a long night.