Chapter 8

Buffy broke the kiss to take in a big breath of air.

“Maybe we shouldn’t, I don’t want to hurt you even worse.”

Spike shook off her concern. “You won’t, trust me on that.”

Buffy seemed to accept his answer, moving to kiss him again.

Spike wrapped his arms around her, slowly lowering her down on the bed.

She stopped him once again. “Wait, what about protection?”

Spike wondered if she really wanted to do this or not. “It’s okay; I have a condom in my wallet.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows. “Right, you’re a guy. I guess that’s a pretty natural thing.”

He grinned. “You could say that. I know you’re nervous, but you really don’t have to be. I won’t do anything that you don’t want me to do.”

Buffy let out the breath that she was holding, a blush tinting her cheeks. “It’s just that, well, I’ve never done this before.”

Spike had a feeling that she might be a virgin, but knowing the truth made him feel very pleased. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of, love. It means a lot that you’re letting me be your first.”

Buffy cupped his cheek. “Hopefully my only,” she whispered.

Spike felt touched at her words. He knew that he was not worthy to be with such an angel, but couldn’t find it in him to stop.

Buffy sat up, lifting the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. She gasped at the bruises on his chest, leaning closer to press soft kisses to each one. Buffy felt him shiver and lightly ran her fingers over his torso. “Am I hurting you?”

He shook his head. “No, it feels good.”

Buffy smiled and took a deep breath before removing her shirt as well. She felt her cheeks heat up under his stare. “I know I’m not much…”

Spike cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips. “You’re bloody perfection.”

She blushed even more at that.

It wasn’t long before the rest of their clothes were discarded and thrown to the floor.

Spike gently pushed her back down on the bed, moving on top of her. “It hurts a little bit the first time, so I need to get you ready.”

Buffy wasn’t sure what he had in mind, until she felt a finger enter her. She shut her eyes at the new sensations that went through her, clutching the edge of the bed.

Spike was thrilled by her reaction, sliding two more fingers into her pussy. He pumped his digits in and out of her wet hole; pulling them out after a few seconds and licking them clean of her juices. “You taste amazing, love. Best bloody thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

“You don’t find that gross?” she wondered.

He gave her a smile. “Hardly, I’m ready for seconds.”

Buffy was confused again, letting out a squeak when he shoved his tongue inside of her. “Oh god,” she panted, trying to keep it down in hopes that her parents wouldn’t hear what was going on.

Spike smirked up at her. “Been called many things in my life.”

Buffy rolled her eyes, but found it hard to form any rational thoughts at the moment. “Spike, I don’t think I can take much more.”

He wasn’t about to stop yet. “Just let yourself go, baby.”

Buffy grabbed a nearby pillow to cover her face with, screaming out her release into it. She removed the pillow once her orgasm passed, breathing heavily as she looked at him. “I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

Spike licked up every drop of cum that gushed out of her, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. “You’ve never had an orgasm before? Not even by yourself?”

She blushed prettily, which seemed to happen a lot around him. “Well, it was never like that.”

Spike crawled up her body, placing a kiss on her mouth.

Buffy wasn’t even repulsed to taste herself on his lips.

“It’s going to be a lot different with me. Are you ready now? We don’t have to go all of the way yet, it’s up to you.”

Buffy felt relieved that he was giving her an out, but she wasn’t about to back down now. “I want to do this, Spike.”

He nodded and with shaky fingers, grabbed his pants and wallet to retrieve the condom inside. Spike didn’t even understand why he was shaking; it wasn’t like he never had sex before. He ripped the packet open and slid the rubber over his hard cock.

Buffy gulped at the size of him. “Is that even going to fit in me?”

Spike smiled at her fondly, she was just too adorable for words. “Don’t worry, it’ll fit just fine. You trust me?”

She didn’t even need to think about it. “I trust you.”

For some reason, those words made Spike pause, but he just shook it off and positioned himself above her. “This will hurt a little, but I’ll try to make it as painless for you as possible.”

Buffy only smiled. “I trust you,” she repeated.

Spike felt choked up, taking a deep breath and slowly pushing his cock inside of her. He stopped once he reached her barrier, gazing into her eyes and brushing some of the hair out of her face. “Hold on to me, love.”

She nodded and grasped his shoulders.

Spike took another breath, then buried himself fully inside of her.

Buffy gasped from the pain, tears forming in her eyes.

He clutched her tighter, kissing away her tears. “It’ll be okay, baby. The pain will go away soon. Do you want to stop?”

She shook her head. “No, it doesn’t hurt as much anymore. Just go slow.”

Spike nodded and did just that. He didn’t have a lot of experience with virgins, so going slow was something new for him. He would usually take a girl hard and fast, but didn’t want to hurt her. If slow was what she wanted, then he would do slow.

Buffy ran her fingers down his back, meeting his thrusts as best she could. “You can go a little faster now.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, just to be clear.

“Yeah, I can take it.”

Spike wasn’t about to deny her and made his thrusts faster. He was shocked when she squeezed him, letting out a moan. “Fuck, I won’t be able to last if you keep doing that.”

Buffy smiled in satisfaction, throwing her head back when he pounded harder into her. She was so close and searched for the pillow to muffle her screams.

Spike could see what she was doing. “You won’t need it,” he said, then smashed his lips to hers.

Buffy came hard, screaming into his mouth and digging her nails in his back.

Spike was right behind her, breaking the kiss once it was over and burying his head against her neck, trying to get his breathing under control. He moved off of Buffy a little while later, not wanting to crush her. Spike quickly disposed of the condom into her trashcan, lying back down beside her and wrapping his arms around her tiny frame. “Are you okay?”

She rested her head against his chest. “I’m very okay. That was incredible.”

He smiled and placed a kiss on her shoulder. “You took the words right out of my mouth, but we should probably get some rest now.”

Buffy agreed and snuggled up closer to him, closing her eyes.

Spike watched her for a moment, until he knew that she was sleeping. With one more kiss, he followed her in slumber.