[Reviews - 18] LikedPrinter
Summary: Originally posted as "Someone Worth Living For". What do you do when you're in an abusive relationship? Who do you turn to? And how far are you willing to go in order to escape?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 11547 Read: 6123
Published: 12/27/2007 Updated: 12/30/2007

1. One by blondiebear [Reviews - 4] Liked (1730 words)
I only ask that all the readers please pay close attention to the warnings for this story. If after reading these warnings, you decide that this isn't your cup of tea, STOP READING NOW!!!!

For those of you who have decided to see this through, enjoy!!!

2. Two by blondiebear [Reviews - 2] Liked (3663 words)
Enjoy the update! Please be kind and leave a review!!

3. Three by blondiebear [Reviews - 2] Liked (2059 words)

4. Four by blondiebear [Reviews - 3] Liked (1783 words)
Wonder what Fred’s got up her sleeve. Read and find out. Don’t forget to leave a review!

5. Five by blondiebear [Reviews - 7] Liked (2312 words)
I just want to thank all the people who have read and/or reviewed this story. I know that the content of the story is hard to read through right now but I can promise you that things will get better. You’ll just have to stick with me for a little while longer. With being said, please read this chapter with caution. It was really hard for me to write this so I know it’s going to be hard for you to read. I’d say enjoy the update but I don’t think that’s possible with this particular chapter.