[Reviews - 69] LikedPrinter
Summary: Being a teen can be tough. It’s a rough road, gaining knowledge and maturity through trial and error. Sometimes we’ll make the right choice, and, at other times, the wrong ones. What we achieve during these years will help shape and mold us, making us what we’ll be when we’re older. And these are what we call Growing Pains. I am Buffy Summers, and these are mine.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 25489 Read: 12158
Published: 12/31/2007 Updated: 02/12/2008

1. Chapter One: New Year New Me by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 13] Liked (2477 words)
I needed to start writing this since it was bouncing around in my skull for a long time. Again, just a break from It Happened One Night, to get those creative juices flowing. I hope this isn’t the typical teen scene fic, but if it is, I hope you enjoy it anyway. And as always don’t forget to review. They make me happy and I can write more. There’s a bit of Buffy’s point of view in this fic, but it’s as if she’s talking in her head as events play out before her. A little narration in some respect.

2. Chapter Two: Someday by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2867 words)
Thanks for the encouraging words, and I’m thrilled that you all want more. So here’s chapter two, hope you like this one. Not too much, there is a curse word a few times somewhere. So you’ve been warned, lol. I took the chapter title from Nickelback.

Also, school starts back the day after tomorrow for my kids, so I'm not sure when the next update will be.

3. Chapter Three: Feelin' Way Too Damn Good by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 12] Liked (4431 words)
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys! If you can keep it coming, it feeds the Muse, and he loves it! Title taken from Nickelback. I was listening to this song, and wanted to share. So if you wanna listen while you read, pleas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYRRn5xqFUU

4. Chapter Four: Promiscuous? by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2535 words)
Again, I’m just blown away by the awesome reviews! Thanks, they mean a lot too me, and not to mention let’s me know what you think of the story. Hope you enjoy this chapter as well. Title from Nelly Furtado.

5. Chapter Five: Fell On Black Days by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 6] Liked (2596 words)
You all are knocking me dead with all the awesome reviews! I know I’ve said it before, but I’m very please that you’re enjoying the story so far, and I hope you keep on enjoying it. Title taken from Soundgarden.

Read Please; Should have put this in sooner. But I'm doing it now, so thanks goes to Joan and MSCL fan for the prompting and the pointing out to me. It's been years since I've watched My So Called Life. It was an awesome show, I think it aired on ABC back in 1994? I know I was either in the 9th or 10th grade when it came on. But anywho, that's were I got the idea for this fic. If you do a google search, since everything is on google now, I'm pretty sure you can find out more on Wikipedia. They might even have the dvd's for sale now, not sure, though. So don't take my word for it. Last thing, if someone deos find the dvd's let me know. I'd love to buy them. lol

6. Chapter Six: You Learn by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 5] Liked (4244 words)
Thanks for the reviews guys! Mr. Muse is very happy and so am I, lol. Not to sound like a review whore, but I love them, so keep ‘em coming. Title comes from Alanis Morissette. I loved Jagged Little Pill. If you’re wondering. Yes, I do read all your reviews and I answer them too. So if you ask me something, what to know something, I will respond! And I keep forgetting to add, if you can’t tell already, this fic is unbeta’d. You’ve been warned, lol.

7. Chapter Seven: One in a Million by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 6] Liked (2902 words)
, I got more reviews, lol. Thanks, I really do appreciate them. They let me know what you think and that you’re truly enjoying the fic. Title taken from Gun n Roses album GnR Lies, One in a Million (song). Great album, well all their albums are great!

8. Chapter Eight: The Bright Side of the Rainbow by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 5] Liked (3437 words)
Sorry about the gap in updates, but I’ve been sick. First the flu then I got some stomach bug thingy. Really nasty. But I’m better now. So I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please let me know what you think!