A/N: Sorry this is short, they'll be more later, this evening.

A black van pulled up and parked in the woods, outside of Spike’s cemetery. Three people then stepped out; Warren, Jonathan and Andrew. They had supplies with them and carried it to an open field nearby.

Once things were set up, Warren asked his other co-horst, “Ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” Jonathan said, dressed in a skirt and a blouse, wig and makeup. ‘I can’t believe he made me do this.’

Andrew snickered, but Warren halted him. “There’s not time for nonsense Obi Wan. We have slayer problems at the moment.” He paused, then spoke again, “Let’s get this show on the road. It’s gonna take some time to summon Rwasundi.”
“How do we know that the slayer will be here?” Jonathan finally asked.

“She’ll be here, you idiot.” Warren chastised, looking down at his watch. “Besides, she’s always here about this time with Spike.”

“What do you think she and Spike are doing?” Andrew asked, obliviously.

Warren smacked the little blonde upside the head. “Thank about it”!

It suddenly came to Andrew. “Oh…OH! You mean they’re…OH!”

The spell was completed five minutes later and the trio quickly packed up what they needed, and Andrew and Warren high tailed it out there. Jonathan went back into the woods to come out at the appropriate time.

*****

Spike stood by the microwave waiting for his blood to warm up, when he unbuttoned his shirt to feel comfortable, and then lit himself a cigarette while waiting.

A few minutes later, the time finally went off, Spike pulled the cup out, set it on top of the of microwave, and poured some fresh herbs into the steaming mug.

Removing the cigarette from his between his lips, Spike begun to take a sip, but he stopped, sensing her outside. ‘She came here to see me!’ Spike ground the cigarette under his boot, threw it aside, and walked over to the door smiling, excitedly. The vampire pressed himself up against the door, he could feel Buffy near.

While outside, Buffy felt him closer, and pressed herself up against the door, breathing in the excitement. She wanted to go in, but memories of earlier washer through her, she got scared and bolted.

Spike quickly opened the door and walked outside, sensing for Buffy, but she was no where to found. The vampire frowned, looking out at the cemetery one more time before going back inside, closing the door behind him with a sigh.

‘Maybe she doesn’t a git like me,’ he thought as he went back over to the microwave with his head down.

TBC