When Jonathon saw that the coast was clear, hehurried to the black van. He opened the back door and jumped in.

“How’d things go?” Warren asked, turning in his chair.

“Couldn’t have worked out perfectly.” “She thinks she killed Katrina.” Jonathon told him.

“Good. Good!” Warren said pleased.

“When she finds out, she’s going to sorely pissed,” Jonathon spoke up a few moments later. He had been thinking about the previous night.

Warren had put a spell on Katrina and she became his love slave. He figured that if he could make this work, he could make the slayer his slave. It didn’t matter if it was a love slave or for labor, as long as the slayer was not messing up his plans to rule the world, he was happy.

As the night progressed, the spell had worn off Katrina, and she quickly realized where she was and what was happening to her. As she tried to get away, she and Warren fought, and then her world went black. In his frustations, Warren grabbed a wine bottle, and hit her in the head, killing her instantly.

He didn’t have a plan for this, and was a little freaked out by what he’d done, but he composed himself, and took action,leading to this night, making the Katrina the slayer’s problem.

“She’s not going to find out, you twit,” Warren said, breaking through Jonathon’s thoughts.

“Yeah,” Andrew piped up, and added his two cents, “it don’t matter what she thinks, right Warren.”“She’ll be to out of it for days to realize what’s going on.”

“Maybe,” Jonathon replied, turning in his chair. He’d always felt bad about screwing with the slayers head, especially since Buffy had saved him from killing himself back in high school. This isn’t right. We can't do this to the slayer. She's done so much for everyone else. She don't deserve this,he said, repetitively in his mind.

TBC