A/N: The Dream Sequence was a little hard, but hopefully it came acrossed a little better than I hope it would have.

********

Spike led Buffy up to her room, helped her undress and into her pajamas. She had said nothing to him ont he way home. Everything slowly coming back to her and single tear slid down her tear stained cheeks. Whipping away the tear, Spike looked into her eyes, feeling her pain.

“S’ok baby, you lean on me. Spike’ll take careof you!” He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, letting her know he was there for her. She in turn wrapped her arms around him and let the tears flow.

Standing there for several minutes, Spike stepped back, and looked her in the eyes. “Get into bed and in the morning,it’ll all be worked out.” He said, silently devising a way to make this all disappear for her.

Buffy did as she was told, and she slid into bed. Spike pulled the blankets over her and she closed her eyes, falling asleep quickly. Spike slipped out quietly. He did want to stay there with her, making sure she’d feel safe, but he had to go take care of the dead body. He had to protect Buffy.

As she slept restlessly, she dreamed. She heard someone whispering to her. “What did you do, Buffy?” “What did you do?”

Turning over, she laid on the edge of the bed,and Spike entered the dream, naked. He slid into bed next to her, caressing her arm, telling it’s all right. Telling her once again, everything will be all right, but Buffy frowned.

“It’ll be out little secret.” He cooed in her ear.

Suddenly Buffy’s naked; she turned towards Spike, looking him in his eyes before passionately kissing him. After a few moments, she broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Nothing was said between thetwo as she rolled him over, straddled atop him.

To steady herself, Buffy placed her hands on his chest, sliding down on Spike’s shaft, and they both moaned in pleasure at the sensation.

As she began her torturous movements, Buffyleaded forward, kissing Spike softly, then more forcefully. When she finally broke the kiss to breath, she began caressing Spike’s arms, only to find that were handcuffed to the bed.

Buffy leaned forward once again, he tried totake her left breast into his mouth, but she pulled away, grinding herself harder into him. Spike groaned at the sensation.

“Like that, baby.” Spike said hoarsely. “Do itagain!”

She lifted herself up and slammed back down,and her head lolled back as she was rising to her climax. Spike wasn’t far off.

“Buffy, love…you…so much!” Spike said, repeatedly,until he shot his load into her.

Nearing her orgasm, Buffy’s head shot back and it exploded with in her, as she yelled out, “SPIKE!” She closed her eyes and let the sensation rush through her. A moment later, Buffy realized that she was no longer in her bedroom, but outside in the woods, fully clothed: dressed in the clothes she had on the night before.

“What the hell is going on here?”

A demon came out of nowhere, Buffy took apunch, and the demon was gone. Nowhere to be found. Looking around, she found thatshe was now straddling Katrina, who had been handcuffed.

“Do you trust me?” Buffy said, seriously.

Katrina smiled at that, moaning in pleasure, but it was Buffy voice that she heard not Katrina’s. When Buffy blinked, she saw that she was with Spike at his crypt lying on the floor under the oriental carpets. He was hovering above her, thrusting deeply within her and she moaned in desire as she closed her eyes.

A few moments later, when Buffy opened her eyes, she was back in the woods, punching Katrina.

“Oh god!” She cried out and when she let go, she was back in Spike’s crypt straddling him as he lay asleep. Lifting herhand, she found she was wielding a stake. She brought it to his chest and plunged in into his chest. Before she could react to what she’d done, she was back in the woods, straddling Katrina, who now has a stake in her chest.

Katrina opened her eyes, slowly, revealing blue orbs, the very same color of Spikes. This shocked Buffy enough to wake her up. She looked around her bedroom, feeling relieved she was in her own home.

Buffy was saddened that Spike didn’t stay around, and she scared to tell him that dream she had. Buffy finally calmed herself down, and wentin to the hall. She had a sudden need to go check on Dawn. Opening the door as quietly as she could, she saw Dawn snuggled up, holding on her teddy bear. After a few moments, Buffy crossed the room to Dawn’s bed and sat down, gently waking up her sister.

“Hey,” Buffy said.

“What…what time is it?” Dawn asked, sleepily.

Buffy realized that she had to go to the police, but she didn’t want to alert that there was anything wrong.

“Nothing, it’s late.” “You go back to bed.”

Dawn frowned at Buffy, wondering why she camein her room in the first place. She didn’t say anything. If Buffy was going to tell her something was wrong, she would have already done it, she reasoned with herself.

Smiling at Dawn, Buffy said, “I love you,Dawnie.” “You know that, right?”

Now something’s definitely wrong here,Dawn thought. “Buffy what’s wrong?” Dawn asked, sitting up.

Buffy took a deep breath and then answered, “I know I haven’t been the best big sister. I haven’t been a good parent to you. I haven’t been everything that…mom was.”

“What’s the matter?” asked a serious Dawn.“You’re scaring me.”

“You know that I will always love you.”

“Why are you talking to me like this?” “Are you going somewhere?” “Please tell me!”

Buffy wasn’t prepared to tell Dawn the whole story, but she figured she had better be honest.

“There…was…an accident.”

“Oh god.” Dawn said on the verge of tears.“What happened?” “Are Willow and Tara alright.”

Buffy didn’t answer.

“What about Spike and Xander and Anya?” “Are they ok?”

Buffy began again, “There was an accident.” “Someone got hurt.”

“Who Buffy?” “WHO?”

“A girl.”

“Is she ok?” Dawn felt relieved that it wasn’t her own family, but still felt bad this girl was hurt.

“No, Dawn, she’d dead.” “It’s because me. I killed her.” Buffy began to cry.

Having nothing to say, Dawn hugged her sister,saying, “It’ll be fine.” “We’ll work something out.” “We’ll do what we have to do.”

Buffy pulled herself from Dawn’s grasp. “No.” “I did this and I need to pay.”

Buffy rose up off the bed.

“I’m sorry.”

“Where are you going?”

“I have to go to the police.” “Tell them what I did.”

“No!”

“I have to, Dawnie.”

“They’ll take you away.” “Please reconsider.”

“I can’t.” “I have to go!”

Buffy walked back into her room, changed, and then left. Dawn sat there for a moment, before getting up. She hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. She picked up the phone and dialed the only person she knew could help her sister out.

TBC