Walking into the police station, Buffy headed to the desk sergeant. The sergeant was on the phone speaking to someone. She waited till her was off the phone.

“What can I do for you?”

Feeling uncertain, she stepped back and began to walk away.

“Ma’am, is there anything I can do for you?”

She stopped in her tracks, just as she was about to turn around, another cop walked passed her.

“Got an id on the girl we found serge.”

“Who was she?” The sergeant asked.

“Katrina Silber.”

The sergeant pondered this for a moment.

“That name sounds familiar.”

“Oh yes, she was reported missing yesterday.”

“It’s a shame that someone so young has to die.”

Buffy winced as she heard them talking, but then she remembered something that the girl was actually Warren's girlfriend and this was a totally relief to her.

“Of course,” She whispered.

“Warren is gonna pay!”

*****

Buffy had headed towards the Magic Box, hoping that she could get this who mess straightened out and take care of Warren as soon as possible.

Everyone had been there when she arrived. She explained everything that happened to and left the Spike parts out. Anya had been looking up the demon that Buffy described for her.

When she found what she was looking for, she set the book down in front of Buffy, pointing to a demon.

“Is that what you saw?”

“Yeah, that’s it.” Buffy replied.

“Hmm.” “The Rwasundi.” “Very rare. Um, its presence in our dimension causes a sort of ... localized temporal disturbance.” Anya said,matter-of-factly.

“So, that’s why time went all David Lynch onme,” Buffy realized.

Shaking her head, Anya replied as she sat down,"Right.” “Uh, human perception is based on a linear chronology.” “Being exposed to the Rwasundi for more than a few seconds can cause, uh, vivid hallucinations. And a slight tingly scalp.”

Willow chimed in, “So that’s it.” “They just made you think you killed her.”

“Yeah.” Xander agreed as he added his twoc ents. “Willow’s right, Buff. “ “She was probably dead long before you stumbled acrossed her.”

“It wasn't the demons.” “It was Warren.” “He knew Katrina. He had something to do with it, I know it.” Buffy spoke up.

“How can you be sure?” Willow asked.

It's now or never, she thought, taking a deep breath.

Buffy was silent before answering, “I know because you always hurt the ones you love.”

The gang was confused and Willow asked, “What do you mean exactly?”

“I…I…I’ve been lying to you for while now.” Buffy started a bit hesitantly.

“Lying about what?” Xander asked, confused.

Buffy hesitated again.

“What is it?” Willow asked, concerned.

“I need to be honest with you all.” “It’s killing me lying to you.” Buffy began to tear up. “I need to tell you where I go at night.”

Looking at each of her friends, she continued on.

“Sometimes I go on patrol and other times, I spend my nights with someone.”

“Who, Buffy?” asked Dawn curiously.

“In the beginning, I turned to him for guidance and advice, but the relationship changed into something else, something...sexual.” “I wasn’t prepared to tell you any of it.”

"Why tell us now, after all this time?" Xander asked, perturbed.

“Because you always hurt the one you love,” Willow reiterated Buffy’s statement from before.

Buffy shook her head as she whipped the tears away.

“We're your friends, Buffy, you know you can turn to us for anything,” Xander told her, a little hurt." “You know that, right?”

“I know, but I can’t tell you the reason yet. I needed…I need to understand it first.” Buffy replied, squeezing Xander’s hand.

“When you are ready, you tell us.” Anya said, comforting.

Everyone stared at her as if she had two heads. “What?” “Can’t I be nice?”

“Sure honey,” Xander patted her on the shoulder.

"God Xander, don't be so damn condescending," Anya huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I just wanted you to know," Buffy began again, ignoring Anya's outburst.

"Who is the guy,” Xander demanded to know.

Buffy swallowed hard before said who it was. She was so scared, and didn't know if she could even admit it aloud.

"Who is it, Buffy," Willow asked.

”Spike.”

Dawn’s face lit up with happiness. She always wanted them to be together, and on some level knew they were. She turned her gaze to Buffy, “Does this mean you’re not going anywhere?” She needed confirmation.

Getting up, Buffy walked over to her sister and hugged her.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Turning towards her friends, she added. “Hate me all you want, but please don't hate Spike. He wanted me to be honest from the beginning. I just didn't know how to.”

"Spike?" "Why him?" Xander asked in a disgusted tone.

“It’s my decision be with him," Buffy snapped back and added silently to herself, If he'll have me,.

It dawned on Xander that Buffy was in love with Spike, and asked her, “You love Spike, don't you?" He stood up, pacing back and forth. “Fang breathe.” “Dead boy?” “Buffy are you sure?”

“I am totally sure, Xander.”

"Buffy how could you? With him?" "I don't even want to think about it."

"Xander," Anya chided him. "It's not our decision to make for Buffy. She loves him, and I think we should respect that!" Anya glared at him.

"Fine!" Xander mumbled, sitting back down next to Anya.

“We’ll stand by you 100 %,” said Willow,hugging her friend.

"Thank you, Willow. I really appreciate this." Buffy wipped the tears away, and continued on.

Willow smiled and surprisingly she wasn't all that upset by Buffy's relvelation. She was happy for her friend, and wished that Xander could at least accept it for Buffy's sake. After a few moments, Buffy spoke.

"We've got important issues; we need to find Warren, and the others.” “Whatever they've done, they're not gonna get away with it.”