When the scoobies arrived at The Bronze, it was busy. Luckily knew the bouncer well, and they were let in without any problems. Once inside, they made their way to a vacant table. Anya excused herself, heading to the bar. She ordered a bottle of Champaign, and then made her way back through the throng of people a few moments later and handing the bottle over to Xander. She eagerly way for him to pop the cork.

“Oh yeah!” Buffy lifted her cup, waiting for him to pour the golden liquid in the cup. “You know…glass all the way episode…nectar required.”

“Cool, well, shimmy on out, while you’re done lubricating,” joked Xander.

Smiling widely, Buffy let the sensation over come her. First the first time in months, Buffy was allowing herself to have fun with her friends. She reveled in it.

Anya spoke up, “Dance with me, Xander.” She pulled him out to the dance floor, even though he protested.

Willow suddenly felt lonely without anyone to dance with and turned to the Buffy. “Dance with me, please.”

Taking a sip of her champagne, Buffy nodded. “Ok!”

With the music in the background, Buffy let herself go, allowing the beat to wash over her.

As she and Willow danced, Buffy’s expression turned pensive. The slayer could feel the tell tale sign of a vampire near, but this wasn’t an ordinary vampire she felt – it was Spike – her Spike. Soon her body tingled, letting her know she had to go be with Spike or else.

Willow stopped, looking at Buffy worriedly. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.” Buffy reassured.

“Yes, Will, I’m fine. I just…I just need to…” She added silently, go find Spike and be fucked, till I can’t take it anymore. “I gotta go take a pee.”

“Oh, ok,” Willow turned towards Xander and Anya and begun dancing with them.

Slowly Buffy ascended the stairs; the music behind her, playing the background had faded away to a softer, sadder piece of music. She was desperately waiting for what was to come.

Looking around, Buffy quickly noticed that she was alone, and that was just fine with her, for now anyway, till Spike showed up, wherever he was at. The slayer leaned up against the railing glancing down at her friends, dancing, laughing, and most importantly having fun without her.

As Buffy watched her friends with a sad smile, she knew she could never be like them; like the way things were before she had died. She was different and learning to accept that little by little. All the while keeping her gaze on her friends.

The tingling within her begun to grow more and more, as Spike came up behind her, whispering in her ear. “You see…you try being with them.” Spike said in a deep seductive voice came. “But you always end up in the dark…with me.”

The blonde vampire looked over the slayers shoulder, watching the scoobies dancing and having fun. Buffy shuddered at the close proximity of his body. He smiled, knowing the effect he was having on his slayer and he begun to nuzzle at her neck.

“What would they think of you know – if they knew – all the things you’ve done?”

Taking a deep breath, Buffy didn’t know if she’d be able to take much more of this. She had to be with him now but Spike was taking his time before he took the plunge.

The blonde vampire placed his left hand on her shoulder, while the right stroked her blonde tresses. Buffy totally loved every minute of the petting, but she wasn’t going to admit to it, though she knew her body was soon going to give away to it.

“If they knew… who you were.”

Spiked caressed her arm, then slowly moved down to her breast, gently grasping it, then forcefully squeezing it in his hand.

“Don’t!” Buffy lamely protested.

“Stop me.”

Buffy was enjoying the sensation he was causing for him to stop. Spike quickly moved his hand away, his hand slowly traveling down to her though. Buffy closed her eyes, her body betraying her.

Grinning, Spike continued his tortuous path down her leg and pulled her skirt up; the slayer began to breathe heavily in pleasure when he slipped a finger into her sex, stroking her, feeling the warmth in her, then removed his finger, Buffy sighed. She needed her release and soon!

The vampire hiked up the skirt in the back, revealing her bottom. With the other hand, he unzipped his pants, and plunged her dick into her quim, thrusting deeply.

Both Buffy and Spike gasped at the pleasures it was creating. He glanced at her, noticing her eyes had been closed.

“No…don’t close your eyes.”

If the slayer had to admit it, she liked being with Spike more than her friends. The feelings her stirred inside of her, making her feel more, she didn’t want this to stop, ever!

Open her eyes, Spike continued to speak. “Look at them!” He ordered.

Buffy did as she was told –her friends were unaware of what she and Spike were doing.

“That’s not your world…You belong with me…in the shadows.”

Moving within her slowly, Spike begun speaking once again, “Look at your friends, and tell me, you don’t love me fucking you like this, right under their noses!”

Still watching her friends, Buffy couldn’t deny what she was feeling; lust, wanting, needing, having, she was in the moment.

“Tell me!” The vampire demanded huskily.

“I…I can’t…deny it.” Buffy replied, slowly feeling the stirrings of her climax.

Spike begun thrusting deeper, harder, faster. Buffy had to bit her lip from calling out his name.

The blonde couple soon climaxed together. Spike removed himself from her heat, both feeling the loss of another. The skirt fell into place.

Turning her around roughly, Spike stared at her with his lustful blue eyes, neither knowing exactly what to say. The intensity of it all had awakened feelings in her she didn’t realize she had for Spike.

Buffy breathed heavily, waiting for Spike to take the next move. She watched him taking an unneeded breath; he was just about to take her to go back to his place when he heard Willow coming up the stairs calling to her.

“Damn it, Red.” He muttered. “Ever hear of wrong time!”

Still staring into his eyes, Buffy never heard Willow calling out to her, until Willow got closer to her.

“Buffy! Buffy” Willow continued to call out to her.

The slayer finally turned to see Willow coming towards her, and then she turned her gaze back to Spike. He was gone. Finally, Buffy understood what it was like to be left after sex, great, mind-blowing sex – she’d done it so many times to Spike.

“Buffy!” Willow stood in front of her friend. Buffy never realized that Willow was in front of her. “Buffy” Willow said again, trying to get her friend’s attention.”

“Huh?” Buffy turned to Willow. “What?”

“Are you ok?” Willow noticed Buffy’s face was all sweaty and…glowing “You look a bit…flushed.”

“Oh,” Buffy placed her hand to her check, feeling the warmth. “Oh, I guess its warm in her.” She told Willow lamely.

“What was Spike doing here?” Willow asked, curiously. “I saw you two talking. I thought for sure something was going to go down the way you two were looking at each other.”

“I…uh…” Buffy was at a loss for words. “You know Spike…he annoys the hell out of me.”

“Oh!” Willow wasn’t sure what to make of it. “Come back down here and dance with us.”

“Willow, you go on a head. I’d just rather go home, change and go out for a patrol.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah!” Buffy nodded.

“Ok!” Willow hugged Buffy. “See you at home later.”

“Yeah!” ‘If I make it home.’

With that, Willow went back down stairs. Buffy glanced around the loft, no longer feeling Spike’s presence. Sighing, she turned and head down the stairs.

After a quick change at home, Buffy headed for the cemetery, intending to stake the fledglings that rose from the graves, but she soon found herself outside of Spike’s door, standing there with her head ready to knock.

TBC