[Reviews - 210] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike comes back to Sunnydale with one thought on his mind; revenge. And the Slayer he knows just has been called shall help him. But how broken is she? Set in an alternative Season 1.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 27 Completed: No
Word count: 73219 Read: 32206
Published: 01/07/2008 Updated: 01/14/2009

1. Prologue by lisa_dec [Reviews - 13] Liked (4074 words)

2. Chapter 1 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 10] Liked (2740 words)
From now on I’m going to update this story once a week, most often Saturdays or Sundays. My thanks to my beta, Marika, for her help with this chapter, especially with the final scene!

I’d very much appreicate a line about what you think of this chapter.

3. Chapter 2 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (2766 words)

4. Chapter 3 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (2719 words)

5. Chapter 4 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (2643 words)
Thanks to everyone who have reviewed and read so far!

6. Chapter 5 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (3140 words)
Since the rape scene in this chapter is rather mild, I’m not warning you (it’s the second part in italic). OK, now that I haven’t warned you ;)... I’m kind of nervous about this part, I had some troubles with it, especially the two last scenes. To my betas, Marika (aka Serinah) and Lou; Thank you so much for the works you did with this! I don’t even want to think about my first version. You are great!

7. Chapter 6 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (2832 words)
Remember the words ‘Alternative Season 1’. I’m going to use some of the episodes from the season, but far from all of them. The episodes I do use I’ll twitch and change so they serve for my purpose to get Spike and Buffy together, naturally. And for this chapter... I used ‘Teacher’s Pet’ and made it a bit more simple for Buffy than it was in the show.

8. Chapter 7 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (2713 words)
You know, I have been thinking. Maybe I should add action to the genres ;)

9. Chapter 8 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 8] Liked (2194 words)

10. Chapter 9 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (2254 words)
I apologize for the last chapters being 500 words shorter than usual, but I don’t want to force more when it feels like the chapter is finished. Number 10 will be over 3000 words though, I can promise that :)

11. Chapter 10 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 8] Liked (3134 words)
I’m sorry this is two days late. And I’m going to visit my sister, so you’ll have to wait until the end of next week for chapter 11.

An important thing for you to notice: The Master is not a part of this story and neither is the Anointed One.

Serinah and Lou: Thank you so much for beating this! You have no idea how grateful I am.

12. Chapter 11 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 11] Liked (2745 words)
Do you remember the demons in season 3? The ones who could read thoughts? You do, all right. I just wanted to say that I absolutely love that kind of things, as long as I get to make my own changes and stuff of course.

13. Chapter 12 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 8] Liked (3017 words)
I really didn't expect so much response to the last chapter. Thank you!

14. Chapter 13 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (2938 words)

15. Chapter 14 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 8] Liked (2766 words)
I'm sorry this is one day late. Unfortunately the next chapter may be late too. I’ve had really big troubles with both this chapter and the next, and before I can send 15 to my betas I need to do another rewrite. Many thanks to Lou and Serinah for betaing!

16. Chapter 15 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 9] Liked (2253 words)

17. Chapter 16 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (1775 words)

18. Chapter 17 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (1837 words)
I know the latest chapters have been a little shorter than usual; I’m struggling with writer’s block right now. Hopefully next chapter will be at least 2000 words.

19. Chapter 18 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 9] Liked (1864 words)
The next chapter will be late too unfortunately, I have a lot to do right now. Good news is that I have gotten over my block! I have written a one-shot that will come up in a week or two, so keep your eyes up for that one.

20. Chapter 19 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 8] Liked (2676 words)

21. Chapter 20 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 10] Liked (2288 words)
Thanks to Christine: You have no idea how much I appreciate your help!

22. Chapter 21 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 9] Liked (2871 words)

23. Chapter 22 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 10] Liked (2377 words)
I’m sorry for the lack of updates. I’ve been, and still am, blocked on this story. I hope I’ll be able to start updating regularly again soon, but right now I can only promise that I plan to finish this story!

Previously: Our favorite pair shared each others’ memories but Buffy was wigged out by seeing Spike’s past. In the last chapter we saw him trying to figure out a way to make her speak to him again, and he drank from a woman but didn’t kill her. Meanwhile Buffy spent time with Alex and noticed Giles reading books about vampires. Giles went on patrol with Buffy and during it she asked how she is going to defeat Angelus, we didn’t get to read Giles’ answer.

24. Chapter 23 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 5] Liked (2170 words)
What can I say? My muse decided to run off and... some other stuff came up... Well, I'm back now, still planning to finish the story, and I think that's what counts. Hope you're still with me! I promise a new chapter some time next week.

Previously: Our favorite pair shared each others’ memories but Buffy was wigged out by seeing Spike’s past. He tries to figure out a way to make her speak to him again and drank from a woman but didn’t kill her. Giles tells Buffy that she and Spike never will stop sharing memories and the chapter ends with the Watcher telling her that ‘the best way out of this is to kill Spike’.

25. Chapter 24 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 6] Liked (3048 words)
Next chapter should up pretty soon, though with Christmas next week I can’t promise any date ;) I want to thank Serendipity, Lou and Serinah for all their help, both with inspiration and betaing.

26. Chapter 25 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (4920 words)

27. Chapter 26 by lisa_dec [Reviews - 7] Liked (2465 words)