Author's Chapter Notes:
again, u can thank The Enemy of Reality. she just mentions something and BOOM! i'm gone!! hope everyone enjoys!! and i do BELIEVE that this is the longest chapter i've ever written for a Spuffy story!
"So Spike...what do you say to a little workout?"

Spike practically wanted to jump out of Dawn's bed but resisted. Ribs still twinged him damn it.

He'd been stuck in boy band, girlie hell for the past five days. Five sodding days of looking at nancy boys in 'retro' clothing. Not to mention the very fact that he was surrounded by pink and purple. He swore it'd be a cold day in hell before he saw Hello Kitty! again. He wanted to be back in his crypt, with his smokes, telly, blood and booze. Hotel Dawn was definitely getting old. Thank the god that invented TV.

Smiling up at Dawn, he stood up slowly. Adjusting his borrowed sweats from Xander, complete with boxers, Spike chucked his shirt to the bed. "Sure big sis would approve?"


Dawn smiled and looked him over. The bruises were finally fading and the cerulean eyes had started to sparkle again. "Big sis is the one that actually wanted me to come get you. She's in the basement training with Riley right now."

Spike scowled and flexed his muscles. That berk hadn't left yet? He'd at least hoped he'd leave for a couple of days, considering their last encounter.

Spike smiled as he remembered Riley's murderous expression as he found them in the bathroom. His hands had actually clenched white. His jaw tick had become a percussion in his cheek. It tickled Spike tremendously.

****
Spike leaned back slowly, pushing his pelvis forward into Buffy's stomach. Sighing softly, he gave a small grin as Buffy clenched her eyes closed.

Pushing him back softly, Buffy steadied him and looked at Riley. "Everything's okay. He just lost his balance."


Spike smirked at Riley's face as face reddened in anger.

"Yeah, lost his balance. I bet."

Buffy turned away to pick up the wet towel off the floor and didn't notice the looks the men exchanged. Riley looked at Spike with murder. Spike on the other hand leered at Riley and slowly rubbed his stomach. Not bothering to hide the slightly large bulge in the too tight boxer shorts.

Riley fumed and took a step forward as Buffy turned around. Taking a step towards him, Buffy stood in front of him silently. After a second, she said, "Um..Riley? Are you going to move?"

Giving Spike another murderous look, he took a step back. Spike smiled in triumph as he followed Buffy out of the bathroom. Glaring at Spike's back, Riley stalked off. "Yeah....I've got a phone call to make."

****

Spike had been almost gleeful the rest of the night. Riley had been different though. He had disappeared for a couple of hours and then showed back up, acting like a new man. It had puzzled Spike for a bit but then he had dismissed it. It had just given him more time with Buffy.

Spike whistled as he followed Dawn downstairs to the living room. Albeit still stiff, Spike almost felt good as new. Almost being the operative word. Dak had really done a number on his ribs. Spike helped Dawn move most of the living room chairs out of the way, along with the coffee table. "So what are we doing here Lil' Bit?"

Dawn smiled and leaned down to the floor. "Stretches."

Spike rolled his eyes and groaned. "Oh bollocks," he muttered.

Dawn leaned back up and flipped her hair back over her shoulders. "C'mon Spike. Just a couple. It will limber you back up. Can't let you get too tightly wound. Then how will you do all those awesome kicks and flips."

Spike smirked. "It's mostly your sis doing all the flipping luv. Meself included."

Dawn waved her hand in dismissal and helped Spike sit down on the carpet. Sitting down in front of him, she helped him spread his feet apart and matched hers to his. Giggling softly at the difference in size, she seized Spike's hands and leaned back. She watched his face for any signs of pain but all she saw was relief. She heard a few pops but Spike didn't complain.

Sighing, Spike tightened his grasp on Dawn's hands and leaned back, pulling her forward. Careful not to hurt her, he put a little bit of pressure on her legs. Dawn groaned and squeezed her eyes shut. Doing this a few more times, they slowly stood back up and stretched out again, sighing. Going into their normal routine, they stood side by side and stretched to the ground. Moving from side to side, they stretched their muscles slowly.

"Holy cow!"

Looking between their legs to the doorway, they saw Anya, Willow, Tara, and Xander.

"Hi you guys! What's up?" asked Dawn, from between her legs.

"Spike's ass," replied Anya, studying said subject. The other three less free ones looked away in embarrassment.

Spike quickly stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest. That bird was just too vocal sometimes. Even for him. Nodding to group, he slowly sank down into a chair and wished for a shirt.

Dawn rolled her eyes. "So what's going on? Is there some big Scooby meeting?"

Sinking down into a chair facing the group, Anya smiled at Spike. "So do you know any tricks?"

Xander rubbed his face in agitation. Willow and Tara smiled at each other softly. Spike quirked an eyebrow. "Tricks?"

Anya waved her fingers towards him. "Yeah. Like how bendy are you? Because I've been doing Pilates lately and I can put one of my legs behind my head! Can you?" Anya gazed at him seriously.

Everyone else looked to Xander.

"Congratulations," said Willow. Xander groaned and looked at the floor. Spike smirked at him.

"Why--" began Dawn.

"Hey what's going on?" asked Buffy, walking into the room, followed by a weary looking Riley. Standing behind Anya, she looked around the group.

"I was asking Spike if he had any tricks he could show us," supplied Anya, smiling brightly.

Smirking to Buffy, he quietly said, "Oh I have tons."

Riley glared.

Anya smiled again.

Buffy blushed.

Xander jumped up and clapped his hands. "So Dawnie...do you have any tricks you could show us?"

Dawn looked around the group for a minute and quirked an eyebrow, smirking. "You know, I think it's funny how you guys still think I don't know about sex."

Buffy glared down at Anya, who just shrugged. "What? Girl's gotta learn."

"I don't think--" Buffy started but was abruptly cut off by Dawn.

"Ooh I have one! Spike showed me this and I've been practicing in gym class!" Pulling on Spike's arm, she pulled him up to stand beside her. Smiling at him, she looked at the group giddily, tucked in her shirt, and banded her hair. The group watched silently as Spike moved to the side to make room.

Nodding his head to her, he said, "Alley Oop Pet." Holding his arms out, he caught her as she flipped herself forward. Spike caught her gently and turned her upside down. Wrapping his hands around her ankles, he steadied her and then placed his hands on the soles of her feet. Standing there for a good minute, he looked up to see Buffy smiling softly at her sister. Riley glared at him hatefully.

"Okay Spike," grunted Dawn. Letting her feet go slowly, he stood back and proudly watched as Dawn held the handstand without wavering.

"Look this is great and all but--" Riley grunted as Buffy elbowed him in the ribs.

Spike glared at him as the rest of the group watched in apt attention. Looking down at Dawn, he smiled as she slowly steadied herself on her right hand and brought her left hand out to her side. She was perfectly still. Holding the pose, she flipped herself back up. Spike grasped her hips and she flung herself backwards.

Putting her hands up in the air like a beauty queen, she giggled. "Isn't that cool?" She bounced up and down a couple of times and laughed.

Buffy blinked rapidly as she smiled. Her sister was more like her than she realized. That move was hard for Buffy to do but for Dawn...well she was so proud of her she felt like she could split. Looking over Dawn's head to Spike, she caught him gazing at her softly.

Caught staring, he quickly looked away and stepped back as Tara and Willow came forward to gush over Dawn. Glancing back to Buffy, he stared as she gazed at him and then looked away as she quickly averted her gaze.

"Okay, this deserves ice cream!! Cookie Dough and Marshmallows!" she called.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn sighed as she looked around the group sitting in the living room. They had all dug into the ice cream and decided to watch a movie to boot. Since they let her decide, she picked 'The Gift'. Turning out the lights, Spike, Dawn, Willow, and Tara had grabbed the couch. Anya and Xander grabbed the floor with pillows. Buffy and Riley grabbed the chairs facing the TV. As they sat watching the movie, their ice cream turned to soup. Dawn's eyes were, more often than not, pulled from the movie to her sister and Spike. She watched in rapt attention as they threw each other looks throughout the movie. She watched as her friends ignored or was seemingly oblivious to the looks. Riley though, glared at Spike through most of the first half. Biting her lip, she turned her attention back to the movie and tried to ignore the heat flashing from his eyes.

Spike became enraptured in the movie. Without taking his eyes off the cheating David, he brought his spoon to his mouth and half-heartedly swallowed. Not noticing the small dribble that fell, he continued to stare at the screen.

Buffy's breath caught as she saw milky, melted ice cream drip down Spike's upper left pec. She licked her lips as it continued to trail down his pec, across his nipple, and downwards towards his stomach. The soft light radiating from the TV made his skin glow, almost luminous. Suddenly, Spike's hand covered it's progress and she almost groaned aloud. Drawing her gaze upwards, she started as she saw Spike staring at her. She panted lightly as he brought his fingers up and lightly licked them. Flaring his nostrils, he smirked and winked before slowly turning his attention back to the movie.

Snapping out of the hazy spell she'd been under, she looked around self-consciously. No one seemed to notice. She silently thanked God and turned towards Riley. That's when she noticed the murderous glint in his eye.

Glaring her down, he grabbed her wrist and ground out, "We need to talk."