[Reviews - 34] LikedPrinter
Summary: *NEW SUMMARY! Thanks to DarkRiverTempest* Post Chosen and NFA. Buffy is living her life in Rome when a prophetic dream pulls her back to LA and a certain someone she thought gone forever. Now, Angel, Spike, and Buffy need to make some tough choices when the PTB bring Cordy back with a gift…and who is the handsome man from Buffy’s past that make’s Spike so jealous? Will start out PG but will eventually be NC-17.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 10910 Read: 9113
Published: 01/21/2008 Updated: 02/09/2008

1. One by ETBat18 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1407 words)
Hello everyone! I would just like to say that this is my first fanfic attemp. I will probably come back and do some editing to this chapter after I snag a Beta or two to go over it for me. I am still working out some of the details for the whole thing so go ahead and throw some ideas at me if you would like to see anything inparticular. Please Review and feel free to tell me what you really think! Either post a review here or email me at: Spikeakawtheb@hotmail.com
Disclaimer: I own nothing! Please don't sue!

2. Two by ETBat18 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2596 words)
I would like to thank those of you who showed interest in this fic so far. I'm having fun writing this so I'm glad you like it. It like to say thank you to my Beta DarkRiverTemest. You have been so great I cant even tell you. I hope everyone likes chapter 2. Please Review!

3. Three by ETBat18 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2186 words)
I would like to thank everyone for all of the wonderful reviews for the first 2 chapters of this fic! I cannot tell you how much they feed the muse and make me want to write more. I hope yu enjoy Chapter 3. Please read and review!

And again, thank you Carrie for all of your wonderful beta work!

4. Four by ETBat18 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2447 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Thank you DRT for you wonderful Beta work and helping my with Cordy, She never would have sounded like herself without your help.

I hope everyone enjoys and reviews!

5. Five by ETBat18 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2274 words)
WARNING!!! This chapter depicts graphic sex. If this is not your thing please wait for the next chapter. Most of the main plot points will not be missed or will be covered again.

I would like to say thank you to all of the people who have been reading this fic and reviewing. Some of you have been waiting for this chapter and I hope I don't dissapoint. (Warning: Smut is ahead!)

That being said I would like to thank my Beta, Darkrivertempest. Without you I probably would not have had the guts to post this chapter at all. Thank you for you great work and reassurances!