Author's Chapter Notes:
I’ll say it here, but also restate it in my ending a/n, I’ve never written virgin Buffy before, my muse is still off his game and did I mention I’ve never written virgin Buffy before? Anyhow, if this chapter doesn’t seem up to standard, those are the reasons, and I vow never to write virgin Buffy again – that was much tougher than I thought. Hats off to every author who has ever done it – think I’ll stick with experienced Buffy after this fic, giggles. A million thanks to everyone who gave me supporting words concerning my RL crisis, I can’t tell you how much it means. Just when I’m feeling at my loneliest, I realize how many others there are out there who understand and it let’s me know I will make it through – thanks for that. Huge thanks to Mari and Carrie for helping me out me while my muse dragged his feet on this chapter – without your cheering me on, cheering me up, (putting up with me), and helpful suggestions, I wouldn’t be posting at all – luv you gals with all my heart. Ok, bloodfaerie, this one is for you babes, *smooches*.
From last chapter………

“N-no, the part `bout bein’ your… your first.” There’s no bloody way… was there?

~~~*~~~

Nodding, she told him without reserve, “Yes, my first… as in ever.” Oh-God! He got this horrified look on his face as he sat them both up and swiftly moved away from her on the sofa, head hanging low with his hands behind his neck. “Spike? Did I… what’s wrong?” She had the sinking suspicion she was about to be rejected, and it terrified her. “Spike?” her voice squeaked, already feeling the prickle of tears behind her eyes.

He immediately heard the distress in her voice and looked at her; guilt and shame flooding him the instant he saw she was on the verge of crying. “Oh, sweetheart,” he whispered and pulled her back into his arms, trying to soothe away whatever brought this on, though he had to ask, “Why didn’ you tell me you were a, a virgin?”

“I… it’s… embarrassing and I just couldn’t, couldn’t tell you until now. Until I was sure.”

Her shaky voice and the way she tried to hide from him by ducking her head as she let go of her feelings broke him in two.

“Do you, n-not want me anymore… because of this?”

“No, no, `f course not, is jus’… Christ, Buffy, I feel like a right pillock. If I’d known this before, I never, and I mean never would have said or done any `f the things I have in the past.” She raised her tear streaked face to his, clearly confused.

“I don’t understand.”

Of course she didn’t, he’d never bothered to tell her or thought he’d have to. “Never slept with a virgin. I may have been a womanizer in the worst `f ways, but I had three rules I stuck by. I always told them upfront not to expect anythin’ more than a night `f fun, I don’ seduce drunk women and I never went after virgins. Call it havin’ a conscience `bout taintin’ the innocent but… there you have it. Knowin’ you are one makes me feel like a git for how I treated you and `m so… so sorry, luv. Bloody hell!” Still holding onto her, he let his head fall back, speaking towards the ceiling with his eyes closed. “I don’ deserve you, don’ deserve your forgiveness.” Feeling her fingertips touch his cheek brought him back from his self-loathing.

“It’s sort of my fault, too. Maybe I should have told you but I was, I don’t know, afraid you might tease me about that or-or something.”

“Never would have done that, would’ve left you alo…” His eyes lit up with comprehension as another matter dawned on him. “Is this why your ex-fiancé cheated on you? Were you savin’ yourself for marriage?”

“Uhmm, kinda yes… and no. I mean, I wasn’t so much waiting to get married before, before doing it, but I… it just never felt right between the two of us whenever we were alone and he, you know, tried stuff. So yeah, that’s why he cheated, because I wasn’t there for him like he needed me to be.”

Now Spike got angry, truly angry, but did his best to show her whom that anger was directed at specifically. “That bleedin’, fuckin’, soddin’, selfish-fuckin’-wanker! If he really loved you, Buffy, he would have waited. And if it didn’ feel right when he tried to push himself on you, then you did the right thing by refusin’. If I ever see him, I’ll strangle the bloody life from his neck, I’ll-” The sound of her bubbling laughter threw him off.

“I don’t even know where he is any more and honestly could care less… but thank you.” Calming herself, she really wanted him to understand. “Thank you, not just for going all grrrr in my honor, but, and this may sound weird… but after hearing you say almost the same things my closest friends did about Riley, I finally believe it. It just didn’t… didn’t click in my head until now that maybe he was the idiot in the relationship and I wasn’t to blame.”

“You better believe you’re not to blame,” he said softly as he sat back, taking her into his lap to hold her tight and look her in the eyes. “If you wanna wait to make love, pet, then we’ll wait. I won’ put that sort `f pressure on you, ever. `M more than happy jus’ to have you in my life, jus’ to kiss you, hold you, love you in every other way you’ll let me.”

“No.”

“No? No what?” he frowned as she shook her head in the negative.

“I’m more than ready. With you… tonight.” Feeling suddenly shy, she was quick to add, “I-if you’re okay with that, that is.”

She never ceased to amaze him. He expected her to want to wait after having this little talk, had prepared himself for it, was more than willing to wait forever if she so chose and remain faithful to her until the day finally came. Yet here was his girl, his angel, offering him the most precious gift she had, one she could never take back. He was awed, humbled, honored, a whole spectrum of feelings running through him at once that she loved him this much to give her greatest treasure to him… her innocence. He would have asked her if she was sure, but he could see that she was.

Nodding dumbly, all he could think to say was, “Okay.”

After exhaling an audible sigh of relief, she realized she didn’t know how to start, well, ‘this’ all over again. “Do you wanna maybe, lie down on the couch? I’m just not sure how to…” She rolled one hand over the other then pointed between them.

“I think I have a better idea.”

Thank god, because she was clueless, and thank God he didn’t poke fun at her for it either. His face was full of seriousness as he continued talking.

“Can I ask if you’ve ever taken care `f yourself through masturbation?” Her cheeks turning cherry red gave him his answer. “Sorry, pet, had to ask for a reason. See… unfortunately your first time is gonna be a bit painful. It’ll pass quickly `nough, but since I really don’ want to hurt you any more than what’ll happen naturally, I think it best if you sit in the Jacuzzi for a bit. Get yourself relaxed, your muscles as well as your mind.”

“I like the sound of that. You’ll, you’ll join me, right?”

“`Course, luv,” he reassured her. “Ready?”

Getting off his lap and standing, she replied with certainty. “Ready.”

~~~*~~~

When Buffy came out in her bikini, Spike got up from the couch, gave her a chaste kiss and told her to go ahead, that he’d be with her as soon as he changed. He purposefully lollygagged for a few minutes by pretending to read his book. His reason was twofold.

One, he simply needed more time to absorb the gravity of what was undoubtedly going to be the most important and memorable night of his life. He felt privileged to be Buffy’s first but at the same time, scared to death he might do something wrong while in bed with her. Laughing at himself and his nervousness, he realized the arrogant man he used to be when it came to women had truly vanished. He’d been her pupil all along on his way to being the man she deserved and it would be no different when they made love tonight. This experience would be as new to him as it would be for her. She didn’t know what she liked, how she needed to be touched, and so, he’d have to learn with her.

As he walked inside the bathroom to change into his swim trunks, reason number two came up… quite literally. There was no way on earth he’d last two seconds once he was inside Buffy’s body without having a good wank first. Celibacy hadn’t been kind to him, making those moments when he was able to find release in the privacy of a shower while fueled by thoughts of her go all too quickly. Knowing his deepest fantasy was going to be a reality within the hour and that she was a virgin? It made him wish he could jerk off twice before having to face her.

With ‘business’ taken care of - and dressed properly - he made his way out to the balcony, thinking hard about what would be best for both of them on how to proceed while trying to calm himself. She loves me… and I love her. Jus’ take it one step at a time, mate, he advised himself which oddly enough, dispatched a good portion of his anxiety. What rid him of the rest was seeing her warm smile as she shuffled over to be close by his side.

Stretching his arms out to rest on the spa’s ledge, he relaxed alongside of her when she leaned her head into the crook of his neck.

A few minutes of tranquil silence passed before she placed her tiny hand on his thigh beneath the hot bubbling water. Tilting her head inward, she gently kissed his jaw and let her parted lips linger, slowly skimming them back and forth. The barely perceptible touch of her mouth treating his face with that level of tenderness had him closing his eyes, groaning over the fact she was taking a measure of control.

He groaned louder when he felt her tongue flicker out to wet her own lips before she began nibbling along his jawbone, alternating between moist kisses and the graze of teeth. Ascending in her attentions, she turned her body towards him, pulling his lobe into her hot little mouth, sucking on it while her hand bravely rose higher on his leg. Christ, he could barely believe how this slip of a woman could excite him so quickly, as if he hadn’t just taken care of himself in the bathroom.

When he felt her hand begin to tremble, cease to go to the place he wanted it most, he took it as his cue to assist in moving things along. She was nervous, and that was fine. He’d help her while following her lead, let her set the pace, encourage her as a caring lover should.

Cautiously, he cupped her cheek, pulled her in for a lazy kiss that went on for what seemed like forever. There was no need to rush, they had all the time they needed on their side, all the time it would take to make sure she felt relaxed in his presence, with what they were sharing. He wanted to take her to a place where she would be comfortable enough to touch him where and how she wanted, emboldened to do as she pleased with him, to let all this unfold as it should.

As if she’d read his mind, her hand suddenly inched higher and higher, brushed agonizingly slow over his erection in a feather light sweep of her palm. When her fingers came in contact with his abdomen, his entire body jerked. The feel of those sharp nails against his sensitive skin had him kissing her just a little more insistently but it didn’t seem to bother her. She responded to him beautifully, persuading him to kiss her harder as she worked her way up his chest.

Carried away by the heavy sensation growing between her legs, courage she didn’t know she had welled from within, abrading the hesitation that’d seized her nerves earlier. The brief feel of his manhood beneath her hand, the way he reacted, his scent, the moans he spilled in her mouth gave her a thrilling sense of power. She liked it, wanted more, wanted him to touch her more so she could discover, reach the destination of where all these feelings were taking her.

Instinct soon replaced thinking and desire directed his hand from her cheek to glide across her shoulder, fingering the thin black string of her bikini top downward until his palm hovered just above her breast. He wanted to rip the offending material from her body, feel the weight of her flesh in his grasp, but before he had the chance to act, Buffy arched into him, broke away from his mouth to gasp into the night sky.

She looked up at him, panting for air, a true vision of a golden goddess, her eyes glazed over with undiluted lust. In a blur of movement, she straddled his thighs, covered his hand with hers to cup her mound beneath her suit and left it there, still staring at him as her arms rose behind her head, untying the strap to let her top fall free.

“Buffy, I-I…” He lost his voice as she rid herself of the second tie on her back, the black scrap of nylon floating away in the water to leave her bare before his gaze. The sight of her perfect pink buds looking so soft, feeling so supple as he experimentally rubbed the pads of his thumbs over both peaks in circles had him completely transfixed.

“Please… more,” she begged quietly, holding onto his shoulders, pushing her chest out, inviting him to do something, anything. He swiftly grabbed her back, took her breast into his hungry mouth, forcing her to let out a cry of surprised pleasure as he swirled his tongue around her skin, humming his contentment, alternating between sucking and using his teeth to tease her nipple into hardness. The hand at her back slid down her spine, running a pathway over the curve of her bottom, progressively lower; causing her to buck the moment she felt his fingers slither along her sex.

“Gah-uhhh!” she squealed in a high pitched voice, becoming dizzy, a pulsing rhythm making itself known in her womb as he rubbed the length of her quim firmly from front to back, over and over, applying pressure to the sensitive nub near the top. Between the feel of his mouth nursing her and the titillating excitement he’d created between her legs, she feared she’d pass out.

Bloody hell, but his girl began shaking so hard Spike thought she might cum any second. As much as it’d please him if she did, he knew her impatience now matched his and it was time. Letting go of her breast to look at her, chest heaving, eyes screwed shut, licking her lips as she whimpered in his arms, he’d never seen anything more beautiful.

Trying to steady his breathing, he asked, “Buffy?” She slowly opened her lovely green eyes to stare at him. “Ready to go in?” After she nodded, he helped to set her back down in the water so she wouldn’t freeze. “Jus’ stay put for a sec, luv.”

She watched him get out, quickly dry himself off then disappear through the door. When he came back, he’d already changed into a pair of boxers and brought with him her terrycloth robe, holding it out for her. She grabbed her top, stood and threw it uncaring towards the bench before stepping into his arms.

Wrapping her tightly in her robe, he gathered her close then lifted her up into his arms to take her inside. He nuzzled his forehead against hers, whispering sweet words between kisses as he carried her down the hallway. Kicking her bedroom door shut behind him, he carefully set her down on her feet and stepped back.

“You alright, pet?”

“Yeah, I’m-ahh…” Her voice caught in her throat as he pulled on one end of her belt, letting it slip slowly through his fingers after the knot came loose and her robe parted.

Intent on continuing what they started in the tub, he slid his hands around her waist and pulled her in for a languid kiss. The feel of her breasts pressed against his bare chest sent fire racing through his veins but he held a tight rein over his control, content to coax her back into that zone where she felt empowered to do what she wanted.

He didn’t have to wait long.

Her hand flew to his neck, holding him in place while she turned her head sideways to kiss him fervently. She began squirming in his arms, her stomach rubbing erotically against his cock as if silently begging him for something more. Instinctively, he lowered his hand to the back of her knee, lifting it and thanking the Gods when she automatically hooked her leg around his even if it made him stumble backwards until his back hit the door. The position was eerily reminiscent of when they were in his room after she’d given him a massage… except this time, he had full permission to love every inch of her body.

He was more than ready to do just that, but his main priority was to prepare her as much as he could, get her as aroused and eager as he was so any initial pain she experienced would be minimal compared to her need. His hand skated along the underside of her thigh, fingers itching to stroke her cloth-covered haven.

Buffy shivered when she felt the warmth of his touch caressing her most intimate area through the wet fabric of her bottoms, the same pulsing rhythm he’d created in her earlier returning tenfold, causing her entire being to feel more alive than it ever had from the indescribable pleasure throbbing deep within her belly.

She curved her pelvis into his hand, seeking more as she mewed into his mouth, and the desire to feel her heated flesh had his fingers dancing along the hem of her swimsuit.

“`S this ok?” he broke from their kiss to ask, carefully dipping one digit beneath the seam, groaning internally as her silken essence coated his fingertip. After she nodded, he didn’t hesitate to snake two fingers inside. “God, luv… you’re so hot, so wet for me.”

Wanting more of his skin on hers, she pleaded, “Robe. Need… off.” She rolled her shoulders and held her arms away as he used his free hand to tug on the back of it until it fell to the ground at their feet.

Thrilled with the shedding of her inhibitions, he sought more, more of her surrender so he could do wonderful things to her body he was sure she’d enjoy. He carefully gauged her reactions, paid close attention to her facial expressions, every subtle movement her body made as he tried to heighten her desire with what he planned to do next.

She went weak in the knees, had to clutch his biceps so she wouldn’t fall as he massaged her clit with his thumb, the fleshy button of nerves becoming so sensitive she shuddered as if ready to explode… but that was before he switched his attentions, sliding his hand along her folds, once, twice, before separating them to carefully insert a finger into her channel.

“How does this feel, luv?” Her breathy reply of ‘wonderful’ made him smile. “Good, `cause I’ve lots more planned. Gonna make you feel so good, I promise. You trust me?”

“Y-yes. Trust you.” She moaned as he shallowly pumped in and out of her channel at a leisurely pace while she leaned her forehead against his chest, taking in this new sensation.

Her head fell back to look into his blue gaze when he unexpectedly withdrew from her, and she almost couldn’t give credit to what she witnessed. Raising his hand to his mouth, he sucked on each individual finger that shined with her juices, closing his eyes and humming around them as if it were the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted. Seeing that made her blush profusely but she also found it arousing that he enjoyed that part of her.

Lowering her leg, she backed away from him a step, keeping her eyes trained on his. “I-I’m ready now.” Her intent was to lead him towards the bed, for him to make love to her, but he had other ideas as he moved in swiftly and scooped her up in his arms.

After depositing his precious cargo where he wanted her, he knew he had to explain when she looked curiously at what was both underneath her and beside her.

“The towel is for any blood from your hymen breakin’ and the condom, well, tha’s for obvious reasons.” Just because he’d never been with a virgin didn’t mean he didn’t understand what happened, and he thought it safe to assume she wasn’t on any form of birth control either. Of course, if he had his way, she would be soon.

“Oh.” Instead of feeling any embarrassment, she was genuinely touched by his thoughtfulness. “But… when did you do this?”

“When I came in to get your robe,” he answered nonchalantly as he lay down on the bed, pulling her into his arms for a quick kiss. Running a hand slowly down her side, he stopped once he reached her hip, tugging playfully at her suit but wanting to address two things before they went any further. “Though I always go for regular checkups, I’ll be makin’ a doctor’s appointment soon… and I’ll show you the results so you know `m healthy, clean, and… I was kinda hopin’ that maybe you might……… consider birth control?”

“You’re really planning long term here, aren’t you?” she asked teasingly though it warmed her heart to know he was thinking ahead… for them. And oh my God, he’s actually blushing.

“What can I say? You’re it for me, Buffy,” he said softly. “Or… least `til you decide you don’ want me anymore.”

Those baby blue eyes and the curve of his shy smile did a number on her, making her all melty. “Guess we both need to see a doctor soon then, huh?”

“Yeah,” he choked out, beyond happy with her words. Tomorrow, first thing in the mornin’, he’d call for the both of them. Hey, when it came to the idea of having nothing between them, to be able cum inside her body, patience be damned!

“So, uhmm… where were we?”

The timidity in her voice gave him cause to smirk cockily at her. “Well,” he drawled, adoring her pink stained cheeks. “Think we’re both wearin’ way too many clothes for starters.” Kissing her brow, he moved to hover over her body, his knees astride her hips, elbows planted near her head. “We’ll take it nice and slow. Wanna worship you properly.”

The way he whispered that in her ear right before his mouth covered hers had her mind spinning madly. He wanted to worship her? What did that mean, or rather… how? But as his tongue tangled with hers, she lost her ability to think and moaned when one of his hands settled on her breast, the other burrowing in her tresses. The way he kissed her alone was enough to reduce her brain to mush, so she just gave herself over to it, trusting him.

Her lips were swollen by the time his mouth left hers to chart its way along her throat with kisses that grew more ardent as he slid down her body. He gave each of her nipples their fair share of attention with his tongue and teeth until they ached with pleasure, her sighs becoming louder as his hands crept towards her bottom, his fingers bunching in the material of her swimsuit.

She looked up in time to see him sit back on his haunches, lips twisted in a wicked grin, eyes gleaming with the promise of all the sinful things he wanted to do to her, making her shiver at the thought she was about to sleep with her own, very real, blue eyed devil. Knowing her suit had to come off, she raised her hips when he tugged at it, but when she instinctively covered herself, the commanding growl he emitted overshadowed the sound of her ragged breathing.

“Don’,” was all he said as he gently pulled her hand aside, making his way back up her body to engage her in a heartfelt kiss. “You’re beautiful, luv. Don’ hide from me… ever.” As soon as she nodded, he resumed his position, lowering her bottoms the rest of the way to shuck them to the floor.

Rising to his knees, she felt time slow to a crawl, her eyes fixed on the unhurried way he pushed his boxers down. It was as if he was deliberately giving her a show, teasing her one inch at a time, gradually lowering the plaid cotton waistband, smirking when she gasped at the sight of his sharp hipbones being revealed and the crown of his brown curls. If she could close her eyes she would have, but they only enlarged when his cock finally sprang free. She’d never seen one before, not a real one anyhow, and certainly not this close.

Once his underwear was gone, he held out his hands, willing her to take them. “Come here, sweetheart.” Clasping her trembling fingers, he shuffled back far enough to help pull her up to her knees. Raking his eyes over her nude form, he was unable to help but remark again, “So beautiful,” the timbre of his voice sultry and low.

There they were, face to face, but her eyes were still riveted to his erection. She was fascinated by how long and thick it was in this state, intrigued by the blue veins running from base to tip lending it an extraordinary sort of beauty in comparison to the porcelain color of his skin, and the near helmet shape of the head that had a peculiar clear substance weeping from the small slit on top. She was curious to touch it but afraid at the same time. From a biological standpoint, she knew it would fit but the voice in the back of her mind was shaking its head ‘no way’. Then without warning, he wrapped his palm around it, stroking it in front of her without shame as he threaded the fingers of his free hand through hers.

He leaned in to rub their noses together, stealing light kisses from her lips, telling her there was nothing to be scared of, that what they were about to share was special. He wanted her like no other and did his best to quell the apprehension he felt emanating from her by confessing his affection for her, that he loved her with his whole heart until she was kissing him back.

Breaking for air, his voice was rough with need against her neck. “Touch me. Want you to touch me so bad, luv.”

“H-how?” She wasn’t sure what to do and if he left it up to her, she feared she’d do something wrong, do something he may not like.

“Here.” Bringing her hand up, he guided it across his chest, over the nipple of one pectoral, along his taut stomach and downwards, hissing when their joined hands encircled his cock. He showed her how hard to squeeze as they pumped his length together a few times before letting her take over. “Yeah… jus’ like that,” he breathed in ecstasy. She surprised him when her other hand suddenly touched his hip, rubbing small circles over the protruding bone with a thumb before roaming cautiously to his backside, scratching his arse delicately with her nails, causing him to buck into her hand and his eyes to cross. “Fuck, pet… don’ stop.”

She boldly gripped his buttock, very turned on when realizing it was much firmer than she ever thought… than she ever imagined all those times in the past she’d stolen wondering glances at it. Wanting to continue her exploration of his body, she ran her hand down his thigh then up, feeling it quiver slightly. His hips immediately began moving faster and she took the hint, increasing the pace of her strokes to his manhood while he babbled nonsensically, head thrown back.

And there it was again, that strange sense of power she seemed to wield over him with her touch alone, the one that gave her courage license to be freed. The weight of his girth in her hand, the contrasting feel of smooth skin overlying his unyielding hardness was a paradox to her though she decidedly enjoyed its texture… and the apparent pleasure he was reaping from her ministrations.

While Spike fondled her breasts, she placed her free hand on his wrist, fingers gliding upwards, each well-developed corded muscle from his forearms to biceps and shoulders stuck out like strings on a guitar, her fingertips strumming them lightly, watching them ripple as he sung his praise for her.

Everything she was doing to him only seemed to incite his arousal more, his hands drifting around her slender waist to bring their upper bodies flush as his mouth came crashing down on hers in a bruising kiss. He ground his erection into her stomach with a sense of urgency, causing the dampness between her legs to grow as her hands mapped the entire expanse of his back, committing every curve, dip and angle of his lean, powerfully built body to memory.

As she reached lower to grope his backside again he growled, and in an unexpected maneuver, pulled away and shoved his cock between her legs, not penetrating her but instead, pressed her thighs tightly together with his palms so he could drive himself back and forth between the folds of her pussy.

Fuck… so wet, luv.” God was she ever. The feminine moan that escaped her throat only urged him to piston his hips faster, give her a preview of the ecstasy she’d soon experience once he was inside of her. Even as he took pride – and his own pleasure - from the euphoric sounds she made to the feel of her desire seeping from her core to scorch and drench him… it was hell on earth. Getting her worked up turned into a dual edged sword that began to backfire on him. If he didn’t try some other method to increase her arousal - while tamping his down - he’d be finished before anything ever really got started.

From breathing to the fumbling of limbs and crushing kisses, everything grew frenetic in pace and intensity. Some form of heaven was within her grasp, Buffy could ‘feel’ it, screaming at her to take hold of and embrace it. Just as she strove with all her might to attain it, however, she yelped, suddenly finding herself on her back with a dangerous looking Spike hovering over her, prying her knees apart.

“Guh, S-Spike. What are you-oh!” It looked as if he was going to do that cunna-linguine thing to her. Even as his hands coasted up the inside of her thighs, her skin sizzling beneath his palms, she wasn’t too sure about this. It must have shown in her expression when he gave her a heated look, speaking in that deep, sexy voice that was his and his alone.

“You’re gonna love this, pet… I promise.”

She watched the descent of his head and the lustful look in his eyes as he kept them trained on hers… until he finally lowered those baby blues to get his first glimpse of her up close, causing her breath to hitch in her throat with anxiety.

Gaze level with her innocence, he widened her legs further for his inspection, eyes bulging as he marveled at what he discovered. “Christ!” he exclaimed in awe. “You did get waxed.” Sure, he’d felt how smooth her skin was when his fingers were here mere moments ago, but she was also wet with excitement so he didn’t give it a second thought she was now hairless except for a thin strip of neatly trimmed curls that stopped well above her sex. The sight of her sleek bare cunny glistening with her own fluids, the way her scent permeated his senses, the tantalizing aroma invading his nostrils making them flare and taunting him had him slack-jawed and salivating. “Beautiful,” he managed to whisper to himself.

Using his thumbs, he spread her delicate folds apart, revealing her perfect little pink pearl that called out to him, practically begging him to take it in his mouth… and he was done for, diving in to capture it between his lips. The delightful squeal Buffy let loose, the way she arched into his face had him suckling on it harder. He was immensely pleased with himself when she wailed his name loudly, fisting her hands in the bedspread. Sharpening his tongue into a stiff point, he flicked it over the hardened nub rapidly, eliciting more pleasured cries of his name from her as her body jerked and twitched. He swirled around its tiny circumference several times before flattening his tongue to run it roughly along the entire length of her slit, extracting a throaty moan from both of them, proving him correct… she loved it.

Curving his hands under her bottom he drew her closer to his mouth, wanting to experiment, traversing her desire-swollen petals with the tip of his tongue, teasing, tasting, testing how much she could handle using various amounts of pressure. When her hands flew to his head, fingers grasping his hair so tight it almost hurt, he gathered she liked it all. God, he wanted her to cum this way so bad, drown himself while drinking her down but he couldn’t. He had to make her want him to the point that she’d plead for him to take her. Once she did that, he’d give her everything he had to offer.

“Like this, kitten?” he asked right before stabbing his tongue inside her.

She was barely able to think much less speak under the sensual torture of his skills. “Uhnn, y-ye… yes,” Holding fast to his head, she pushed herself into him, wordlessly imploring him for more. She felt him consuming her, his mouth ravenously devouring every bit of her as he moved his head from side to side, his nose nudging her clit, the resonance of his moans reverberating deep in her bones.

“You taste so good… like heaven,” he murmured as he brought one hand up to trace her opening with his index finger before slowly - ever so slowly - pressing it inside her slick channel. When her hips surged forward, he quickly moved his other hand to her stomach, holding her down so as not to accidentally break through the thin membrane of her virginity. “Careful, luv,” his voice came across as soothing but held a hint of caution. “Don’ wanna hurt my girl.” She nodded her understanding when he lifted his head to meet her eyes.

Kissing her inner thigh softly, his hand slid down from her belly to run his fingers lightly through the narrow thatch of honeyed curls as he nestled his face between her legs again. He resumed his work, gradually reinserting his finger while rolling her tiny button in circles with the thumb of his opposite hand. The sounds she made as he manipulated her were that of pure bliss, so he gently added a second finger, watchful for any sign of discomfort from her.

Seeing none, he curled his fingers and massaged her at an angle then scissoring them to stretch and prepare her, readying her as best as he could for the size of his manhood. He pulled her clit into his mouth, sucking and teasing her with his tongue, inwardly cursing at how hot and tight she felt around those two digits, hoping upon hope he wou-bloody hell!

Her panting increased, her legs began to shake and he could actually ‘feel’ her quivering around his fingers. The telltale signs of an orgasm building within her were there and he knew he had to stop soon, needing her to want it, to crave it even more than he did. His reasons for wanting her first time of experiencing the ultimate pleasure to be around his cock were both selfish and for her benefit. With any luck, her need to ‘have’ him would outweigh the hurt she’d have to endure in the beginning.

Under his talented touch, Buffy felt herself floating higher and higher towards something wonderful. She didn’t understand the physiological reactions her body was having, the trembling, the stiffening of her limbs, but neither did she care. The only thing that mattered was that he didn’t… he stopped!

“Wh-why did you…” Raising her head in dazed confusion, she swore she saw him smirking. “Nooo,” she groaned, flopping her head back while tightening her grip to his hair, trying to pull him back. “Don’t stop. Please, Spike, don’t stop.”

Her begging was sweet music to his ears, but not quite what he wanted to hear. “Somethin’ you need, baby?” Come on, say it… say it. Tell me you want me, he silently commanded while resisting her efforts to bring him back to her quim.

The way he purred out his question only increased her frustration. “God, yes. More… I need more. Ah!” He’d grabbed her wrists and held them down against the bed, causing her to look back up at him.

“More-” he drawled out the word. “-what… exactly?”

With eyes dark as midnight staring back at her, he pinned her with a look that said she belonged to him… and that he was about to take what he owned regardless of what she said.

“You. I want more of… you.”

“Like this?” he asked, dipping his head to give her a long lap of his tongue, making her moan. “Or somethin’ a li’l… different?”

“Different?” She blinked in confusion, but as he cocked his head at her, she understood the tacit question he was truly asking. “I want you up here, kissing me right now. Making me yours,” she told him in a breathless voice, more than ready to become his.

He was up her body in a flash, stealing her remaining breath in a passionate kiss as he held her hands above her head. She felt dizzy, her body positively humming by the time he tore his mouth from hers. His husky voiced poured hot in her ear, telling her he loved her and then he was gone, sitting back on his heels and opening the package to the condom.

He was back before she knew it, cradled between her thighs, his handsome face hanging over hers as she gulped greedily for air with the knowledge the time had come to say goodbye to the little girl inside her.

“We’ll take this part nice and easy, yeah?” he asked, interlacing his fingers with hers while his free hand took hold of his cock to rub the tip of it along her cleft, wetting it.

“I’m… I’m scared, William,” she admitted in a tiny voice despite wanting this, wanting him. “Sorry.”

“Hush now. Nothin’ to be sorry for.” Truthfully, he was a little scared himself but he didn’t let it show, just did his best to assuage her fears. “`S jus’ you and me, pigeon, and… I’ll understand if you wanna stop.” He swore at himself, but he had to give her the chance to back out, even if last minute. If she truly wasn’t ready, this might destroy their ability to deepen their relationship, something he wasn’t willing to risk.

Reaching her hand up to cup his cheek, she told him, “No, I trust you.” Feeling him poised at her entrance, his knuckles pressed against her thigh, she lifted her hips as a sign she wanted this as much as he did.

The way she arced as he struggled to hold still made the head of his member slip inside. She gasped in response while he clenched his jaw tightly. “Buffy,” he gritted out, unable to prevent the instinctive forward momentum of his body, pushing another inch of himself inside her before he came to a halt.

Willing herself to remain calm under the feeling of being stretched in this way, she kept her eyes on his and nodded quickly to assure him she was fine. He removed his arm from between them and took her hand away from his cheek, bringing it down next to her head, their fingers automatically intertwining.

“I’m okay, please… don’t stop.”

Groaning at the way she wiggled beneath him in invitation, he had to reel in his control. Her snug passage had his eyes crossing as it sucked on his shaft, almost pleading with him to simply plunge into her depths as far as he could go.

Twin sighs escaped them as he began a slow, tentative rocking motion, long agonizing seconds ticking by as he slightly withdrew only to slide in a fraction further each time until he felt the barrier that separated him from reaching her womb. She was impossibly tight and hot… and the intensity with which her eyes captured him unbalanced his mind in a way no other woman had ever been capable. An exchange of silent words then passed between them; the question and answer both clear as they reached a soundless agreement.

Looking at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world, in his world, Buffy fell just a little harder for him in that instant before he buried himself completely inside her untried body with one quick thrust. She squeezed his hands, snapped her eyes shut and let out a single howl from the sting before going silent.

“`M so sorry, baby,” he choked out, kissing each of her closed lids, her nose then lips before whispering, “Jus’ relax… let your body relax. It’ll never hurt like that again… promise. I promise you.” Remorse filled him for causing her a single ounce of pain as he stilled his body and held his breath.

The moment her emerald eyes opened, glittering with love, forgiveness and desire for him, he found himself at a loss for words. Just knowing this magnificent creature had chosen him, him to give herself to; to make her a true woman regardless of her age stirred powerful emotions that threatened to overwhelm him.

“Are you okay, luv? Did it hurt much? Please tell me you’re alright?” he rattled the questions out fast as he watched her lips quiver with a small smile before she replied.

“It burned… but I think I’m better now.” Seeing the relief wash over his features had a soothing effect on her as well and she did as he told her, relaxing beneath him. “It’s okay for you to move. Honest,” she added at his worried expression upon hearing her say that.

Their hands remained clasped as he rolled his hips in gentle waves against hers. Lowering his head, he kissed her tenderly, over and over as they traded whispered words of love against one another’s lips, eyes locked, communicating even beyond the hushed phrases of adoration.

Engulfed in a host of sensations, Buffy’d never felt so ‘full’ as Spike took possession of her, their bodies molding together seamlessly as she yielded to him completely. “Oh God, you feel… this feels…”

“Good?” he supplied in question.

“I, i-it’s… this is, you’re… OHH!” With a sharp twist of his hips, he hit her at an angle that sent a shockwave of bliss to spread through her entire being, pleasure thrumming throughout her veins only to travel straight back to her sex.

“Chris’, pet… gonna be the death `f me.” And she was with the way her walls suddenly spasmed around him and she began undulating beneath him, matching his movements thrust for thrust as her body awoke to the primal instinct he’d triggered within her. He became extraordinarily pleased with the fact she was actively participating, discovering for herself what she truly enjoyed. “Tha’s it, pet, let go… do what feels good, what feels right to you.”

Her hands slipped away from his to run down his back, admiring the strength she felt as he moved above her, carrying her to a place she hadn’t known existed before tonight. Her skin felt feverish and she broke into a sweat, delirious with the need for something more she couldn’t quite comprehend but wanted all the same. When her hands came to rest on his backside, she pulled on him, nails digging welts into his skin, wanting him deeper inside as she writhed wantonly against him.

“Fuck, yeah… you want it faster, pet, harder?” He couldn’t help his crass words but luckily, they only seemed to turn her on. He then looked into her stormy green eyes with awe and watched them swirl and rage like the sea during a deadly typhoon, knowing their combined hunger for more was affecting her as much as it was him.

“Both,” she panted out, feeling like someone else, liberated as she stared back at him, an authoritative voice telling him, “Now!”

His balls tightened instantly at her words. Eager to do her bidding, he used both hands to slide beneath her ass and tilting her up, curled his hips into hers. He followed the sound of her breathing to guide him as he channeled all his passion, all his love for her into each powerful thrust, their bodies moving flawlessly together towards one goal.

“YES! Harder!!!” She had to anchor her hands on his shoulders as a deep-pitted ball within her womb began to unfurl, suffusing her body with a pulsing energy.

Her impassioned plea spurred him on, causing his rhythm to turn wild and furious, his cock pistoning in and out of her at a staggering pace. With her name a whispered strain on his lips, Spike fought to bring her to orgasm while staving off his own.

Her back suddenly stiffened and rose off the bed, her gorgeous blonde waves falling down over her shoulders to pile on the pillow in a cascade of gold. Incomparable bliss thundered throughout her body creating an ecstasy she was unfamiliar with as she screamed his name, her muscles contracting around him, taking him with her into the gripping power of intense release.

They held on to one another tightly as they rode out the last vestiges of pleasure, their mingled breaths a harsh sound in the peaceful quiet that settled between them.


Chapter End Notes:
The muse is still on hiatus but I’m doing my best to try to lure him back. I hope the chapter didn’t disappoint, but hey – I’ve never written virgin Buffy before, so I can sorta partly blame it on that and the RL crap I’m dealing with. Good news is, we’re in the homestretch now of this story, which means a week of naughty sexy fun for our couple and then a surprise, *winks*. And Nina… I failed miserably to deliver one of those 3 cliché words – sorry hon, the muse just couldn’t do it, hangs head in shame. Have a great week everyone – hugs you all.