Author's Chapter Notes:
A MASSIVE thanks to my Beta Burnkitty for putting so much time and effort into this fic, love you Hun!
Also a HUGE thanks to Edgehead (Mel) for the awesome banner *hugs*.
The Honeymoon.

The reception had gone well and without a hitch. Drusilla, Giles, Dawn and Xander had all made beautiful speeches and almost brought Buffy to tears more than once. Dinner was simple but delicious. They had cut the cake and had their first dance as a married couple. It was perfect. As the night drew to a close, all the guests bid the newlywed couple goodnight before leaving and heading back to the sanctuary of the hotel. Drusilla had given Buffy a knowing smile before wrapping the now sleeping Elizabeth more snugly in her blanket.

“She will be fine Buffy, really. You just enjoy yourself.” She reassured Buffy before getting into the car to leave. Buffy had just nodded, knowing that indeed her daughter was in good hands. As the car drove away, Buffy turned back to the hotel and headed up to their suite. Standing in the elevator, she glanced at her left hand, which now bared two rings. The reality of the day was started to sink in. She was now officially Mrs Buffy Summers. Never in her wildest dreams did she think this would happen. The elevator ding snapped her out of her thoughts and she scooted out the door quickly, frightened that her gown may get caught in the door.

William was waiting on the bed, his tie loosened and the top button of his shirt undone. His jacket lay discarded over the lounge chair and his shoes and socks tucked neatly beside it. He lifted his head as she walked in the room.

“Everyone gone?”

“Yeah, Drusilla just left with Elizabeth.” Buffy glanced at the bathroom. “I’m going to go and get changed, you know into something more comfortable.” William just smiled at her. Buffy grabbed her toiletry bag and giving William one last smile, she entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. William stood and began to pace, not knowing what else to do while Buffy was absent. A few minutes later, Buffy re-emerged from the bathroom wearing a short black satin dressing gown. William’s head instinctively turned as the door had opened and he felt his breath catch in his throat as he gazed upon his wife. She still wore her high heels and she had pulled her hair down, arranging it so it hung softly over her shoulders.

“Your gorgeous pet.” he breathed stepping towards her. He wrapped his arms around her affectionately and Buffy chewed her lip nervously.

“What’s wrong love?” he could feel the tension rolling off her in waves. She still looked as gorgeous as ever though. Buffy’s eyes darted to the phone resting on the night stand.

“Maybe I should call and check on Elizabeth.” she suggested.

“Luv, she is fine. Remember she just left with Drusilla. Willow put up the same spell at the Hyperion as we have at home. No one can get in. Everyone else is there too remember?” William was nervous too but he wasn’t about to admit it to her. She was tense enough as it was. “And if all else fails we all know little Miss Summers can fend for herself.”

“I know it’s just for nine months I couldn’t go anywhere without her you know, because she was a part of me. Then for the last six months, she has been solely dependent on me.” Buffy sighed. “It’s just harder than I thought it would is all. I miss her.”

“I know luv. I miss her too but remember, it’s just for the night.” William rubbed her shoulders affectionately. He then kissed her lips softly, pushing the last bit of worries her away. He moved his hands down her sides, caressing them lightly, his eyes hungry for her. William trailed his hand across the belt of Buffy’s robe. She suddenly stiffened, her hands clasping over his, her eyes filled with panic. William looked at her understandingly.

“Buffy I know we agreed to wait until our wedding night but if you’re still not ready…” she quickly cut him off, knowing that he totally had the wrong idea.

“I am more than ready trust me. I think I barely lasted the last six months while we were planning the wedding.” She laughed lightly.

“Then what’s the problem?” he asked curiously.

“Well, it’s just that we haven’t made love in almost a year and a half.” Buffy looked down at the floor. “I look different.” She whispered shyly. “I’m worried you won’t like what you see.” Buffy chewed her lip as she looked back up at him, her eyes now filled with vulnerability.

“Not possible.” he whispered back, keeping eye contact with her as he un-did her robe. He pushed it lightly off her shoulders, leaning back to admire her. She was now completely naked before him, except her high heels. William felt himself stiffen inside his pants.

“God, you’re beautiful.” he whispered huskily, drinking her in. He smashed his lips on hers and she responded by kissing him back, leaning into him as she did so. Her chest heaved against his; the only thing separating them was his shirt. Buffy must of had the same thought because suddenly William could feel Buffy’s fingers undoing the buttons, pushing it impatiently off his shoulders as she undone the final button. She then ran her nails over his chest, making him shutter. God, how he loved that. Her hands kept trailing downwards, her lips never leaving his. She made quick work of undoing his pants, William stepping out of them as soon as they hit the ground. At that moment, William was thankful that he never wore underwear. One less obstacle to get out of the way.

Buffy then pushed him backwards, their lips parting as he fell onto the bed. When she didn’t follow, William lifted his head to see Buffy moistening her lips with her tongue, her body positioned in between his legs. She then leaned down to his waiting cock, rolling her tongue from the base to his tip. William’s hips shot upwards, crying out, the sudden sensation making his mind spin. Buffy then slipped her hot mouth over his tip, taking him into her mouth. William bit back a moan as she started to move up and down. He realised with a small smile that they had forgotten to turn the lights off.

He watched her bob up and down, her hair slipping to either side of her shoulders. He could feel his orgasm building and William desperately tried to think of something to calm himself with no avail. It was like he was going die from pleasure. Her hot mouth wrapped around his cock was seriously going to make him pop soon if he didn’t do something about it. He grabbed her by the arms, pulling her up and over so she rested on the bed, staring up at him.

Buffy smiled cheekily up at him, feeling his hardness resting in between her legs. The tip of his cock throbbed against her sleek, wet pussy and Buffy pushed her hips upwards, trying to desperately rub herself against him. William lightly pushed his hand on her hip, urging her to still while lowering his lips to her ear.

“Ssshhush kitten. I’m gunna make you feel good.” His voice was husky but soft, making Buffy melt into him. He kissed her softly on the lips before moving down to her breasts. He took one of her already hardened nipples into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it and sucking on it gently.

Buffy moaned, remembering how much she missed this. The feel of him being on top of her, teasing her, making her tingle all over. She felt his hand trail downwards, his finger slipping in between her moist folds as his tongue flicker over to her other breast. Buffy jerked her hips upwards as he lightly pinched her nub, sending hot prickles all over her skin. He started moving his fingers slowly while rolling his tongue around her other nipple. Buffy cried out with delight, feeling the sides of William’s mouth curling up with satisfaction. He started to move down her body now, his soft wet kisses leaving a moist trail down her abdomen.

William slid his tongue over her clit, moving his finger down and slipping into her wet core. Buffy sighed, pushing her hips downwards, urging him to nip, suck and pump her faster.

“Oh God Spike don’t stop.” She moaned as William continued to tease her delicate flesh. He pushed his finger in and out of her and he could feel her arousal building. He pushed into her faster while sucking on her clit with such intensity; Buffy thought she would come right then. She looked down between the valley of her breasts and her eyes locked with her husband’s. His cool blue, lust filled eyes were watching her intently as he slipped another finger inside her causing her to cry out, her orgasm overtaking her entire body. Buffy threw her head back, squeezing her eyes closed as her inner muscles squeezed around William’s fingers.

“Oh SPIKE!” William clamped his mouth around her clit, sucking it until he felt her go slack. He removed his mouth and fingers from her, letting his tongue slide down into her folds, feeling her jolt from the touch. He moved up her body, looking down at her with a satisfied smile on his face. His hair was tussled, his lips swollen and moist. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, drinking in the sight before him. Buffy’s eyes fluttered open and she smiled back at him. She looked completely relaxed and happy he realised.

Buffy pulled him down to her lips with one fluid motion, crushing them with her own. Their tongues battled feverishly, their lips crushing each other as they desperately gasped for air, not wanting to break the kiss. William then found himself on his back and Buffy resting herself on top of his throbbing cock. He groaned as she rubbed herself down his length, tempting him even more. Her blonde hair hung around her shoulders, her breasts moving in time with the rest of her body. He couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please Buffy.” She looked down at him, a cheeky smile spreading across her face as she grinded herself into him once more. “I need to be inside you.” William whimpered. Buffy moved her body and positioned herself so his tip just touched the outside of her entrance. She then sank herself down onto his hardness, sighing as he filled her.

“Oh Buffy.” William moaned. “You feel so bloody good.” She started to move on top of him, her pelvis rubbing on his. She truly looked like a vision as she moved on top of him, the way her breasts jiggled, the way her nipples still pert and hard. She quickened her movement, grinding herself into him, feeling the familiar burn in her belly. She then found herself on her back, knees pushed up to near her shoulders and William’s cock being pushed deep inside her. Buffy gasped, the way he filled her was simply breath taking, his cock thrusting inside her deeper than before. She moaned underneath him, the new position driving her crazy with need.

“Oh, harder, William. please” Buffy panted. “Faster, oh god.” William quickened his movements inside her. It felt so good, so right to be buried inside her. He could feel her tightening around him again and his own release was building. Then, to his delight, Buffy arched her back, screaming out his name, her inner walls clamping around him, driving him over the edge.

“Oh Buffy.” He moaned, spilling his hot seed into her welcoming body. Their eyes locked as he shuttered against her before letting her legs falling to her sides. With his now softening cock still inside her, he whispered the three words he would forever mean.

“I love you.” Memories of the first time they were together entered his mind. Her reaction, the fear and panic and the way she had pushed him off her and said that what they had done was a mistake and left him empty and alone.

“I love you too.” Her eyes were shining with love, a far cry from the emotion she had shown him when she had told him that she didn’t love him. So much had changed in that time. They had a beautiful daughter, had confessed their love for one another and they were married. Life couldn’t be more perfect. He rolled from on top of her, watching her legs slide down the bed slowly, stretching them out. She let her eyes flicker close, enjoying the relaxed state that her body was in. William curled himself around her, kissing her shoulder.

“Tired luv?” he asked. She opened her eyes and looked at him, smiling wickedly.

“Not even close.” she whispered, sliding down the bed. He knew where she was going and when he felt her grasp his cock, stroking it gently. He couldn’t be happier. Buffy took his hardening cock into her mouth, making him groan in pleasure. Tonight was going to be a long night and he was determined to enjoy every moment of it.


Chapter End Notes:
So??? let me know what you guys think please :)