Chapter 22: The Long Kiss Goodbye

3 Years ago, Sunnydale:

The tree house was silent and dark as Buffy pushed herself further into a corner, desperately trying to hide herself from her worried parents as they ran out of the house with her little sister, quickly climbing into their green SUV. The engine roared to live, and the vehicle pulled out of the driveway, and rushing down the street. They never noticed the tiny form of said missing daughter huddled against the wooden wall of the tree house high above the Giles’ backyard.

Buffy had been hiding out up here for the last four hours, having stormed out of the house right after dinner and a huge blow up between everyone in the Summers’ household. She had originally had planned to just climb into Spike’s bedroom window and wait there for him to get home from wherever it was he had accompanied his father to. Having found his window locked for the first time in well, forever, she had decided to hang out in the old tree house in his yard, realizing that if her parents were to notice she was missing and decide to look for her, that the last place they would look was right next door up here. Common sense just really didn’t apply to her parents for some reason.

The ultimate plan had been based on the simple idea that if her parents couldn’t find her then they couldn’t make her good to New York with her mother and Dawn tomorrow morning. Both young girls had been informed just two days ago that their parents’ divorce had gone through and that Joyce had went and accepted a job offering in New York. They had literally come out of nowhere for the two Summers daughters and neither had taken it very well. Dawn had locked herself in her room for the rest of the day, and Buffy had taken off next door to be with Spike.

The bleach blonde hadn’t taken it so well either, and Buffy had to end up comforting him instead. Her parents and Giles had even let her spend the night with him, having come to check on her long after she and Spike had fallen asleep in each other’s arms. Thank God that they missed his marriage proposal.

The next day Buffy and Dawn were withdrawn from school, and both made with the tear jerking goodbyes. The Scoobies had even played hooky that day to stay home with her. Even Anya and Tara came over, and they had a semi-party. Each and everyone one of her friends had promised to write, and call, and fly out for the occasional visit. But Buffy was very aware of the inevitable break off a long distance friendship usually had, and understood that although the letters and phone calls would last for a while, they wouldn’t continue forever, and all her Sunnydale relationships were in danger of failing in the long run.

The one she was most worried about though, was her relationship with Spike. They had finally moved past the just friends line, and things were getting very heated between them. Just the other day the carnival had pushed them into a huge step towards seriousness, and now it would all be for nothing. And this was just awful because Buffy was finally realizing what being in love felt like, and she would never get the chance to hear Spike say those words to her.

Of course he had promised to call everyday, write her just as much, and come to see her as soon as he graduated in less than a year. He had even clamed he would get an apartment close to hers, made even in the same building, so that they could see each other everyday. If only everything was promised to work out the way the dreamed it would…

One thing was very sure, Buffy’s relationship with her father would never be the same after all this was through. How was she supposed to ever forgive him for ruining her life, taking away everything she’d ever known.

“Buffy?”

Her blonde head turned sharply to the direction in which Spike’s voice had come from, an anxious expression clouding her features. “Spike.”

“Buffy what the ‘ell are you doing up here. We’ve ‘ad a whole damn search party out there looking’ for you.” He breathed, like he had just came back from running a marathon. He came toward her, kneeling in front of her hunched form, concerned. “You alright, pet?”

“Search party?” She asked confused, her brows knitting together in a frown.

“Yeah, you’re ‘rents called me and my da’ at the store, and said that you ran away. I called the gang and now there all out there looking’ for you.” He told her, frowning.

“Then why are you here?”

“Had a hunch you’d be here. Told m’dad I had to take a piss.” He chuckled softly.

Buffy laughed too, and offered him a loving smile. “You were really out there looking for me?”

“Yeah. I was worried sick when your mum said that you were missing.” He said sincerely, reaching out to run the back of his hand across her cheek lovingly.

Buffy smiled and pushed her face toward the warmth of his hand. She thought that fact that he was that worried about her was very endearing, and only made her want him more. “Spike?”

“Yeah?” His voice was husky, and full of longing.

“I’m leaving tomorrow, and I might never see you again.” When she saw Spike about to protest, she held up her hand to stop him. “Wait, just let me say this.”

He nodded.

“If that is true. If we really never will get the chance to see each other again. I need you to do something for me.” She told him, voice calm and level, even though on the inside she her heart was slamming against her chest.

“Anything, pet.” He whispered, voice full of conviction.

“I want you to make love to me.” She said softly, eyes looking everywhere but at him.

Spike swallowed hard as his eyes widened, not sure if he heard her right. “Buffy…are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” She whispered, raising her eyes to his as she nodded. Then she suddenly looked very nervous. “I-I mean, if you want to. But if you don’t, I’ll understand. We haven’t been together for very long, and you may not want to-”

She was immediately silenced as his lips fused with hers, pulling her body fully against his, and tangling his fingers in her hair. Swiftly turning them around, he removed his duster and spread it out on the old wooden floor, before laying her down gently beneath him. The passion of the kiss escalated as his hands worked their way under her top, feeling the soft, warm skin underneath.

They continued kissing for several minutes until they were both out of breath and then he began kissing his way slowly down her neck onto her chest. Spike’s lips left a trail of wet kisses down the soft, salty skin of her neck, tongue coming out to taste the hollow of her throat, teeth nipping lightly in every place in between. He began slowly unbuttoning the front of her top, growing painfully hard at the knowledge that he was finally about to make love to his best friend.

Buffy felt a fire rip through her body as he kissed her. Arching her back as he worked on the tiny buttons of her shirt, she moaned softly when she felt his arousal on her inner thigh. Finally popped the last button open, Spike broke away from the kiss as he parted the shirt, staring at her in all her beauty, finding her sans bra. Buffy nervously crossed her arms in front of her chest, even as Spike reached for her again.

“Don’t.” He whispered, slowly moving the hands that obstructed her body from his lustful gaze and slipped the top off her shoulders. “You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of, pet. You’re so bloody beautiful.”

Spike stared down at Buffy's bare breasts, gently trailing a hand over a breast to palm it in his hand. He caressed the bottoms with his hands as he leaned down to swirl his tongue around her delicate pink nipples, sucking on them greedily as he moaned in pleasure.

“God, Spike.” Buffy wrapped her arms around him, holding his head in place. His hands were everywhere at once, and Buffy’s senses were on overload, feeling so many feelings at once that she thought she would explode. It felt so good!

He trailed his lips back up to her throat, licking the spot where her ears met her neck, before sucking a lope into his waiting mouth. His lips found hers once more and Buffy kissed him back with equal fever, hungrily devouring him. Pressing her body more firmly against his hard one, she grinded her lower body against his and gasped sharply into his mouth when she felt his rather large erection again.

As the heated passion threatened to consume them, Spike felt Buffy’s tiny hands working on his belt buckle and moaned as she slipped the pants down his legs and took his hardened erection in her hand.

He broke away from her lips and looked at her, shocked. He was frozen and had an awed expression on his face, watching as her lips curl up into a proud smile, loving the power she held over him immensely.

Spike swallowed, mouth quivering. An urgent whisper escaped his open lips. “Buffy…”

His beautiful blue orbs seemed to roll back in his head. His eyes were glazed over with lust, and darkened to a shade of midnight blue. His kiss swollen mouth hung open, as he panted hard.

Buffy licked her dry lips when she felt him pulse beneath her hand.

With a great deal of control, Spike broke away from her, taking her hand in his to hault her actions. She gave him a questioning look, and he explained: “Not yet, luv. I want to please you first. I’ gonna make you cum so hard. Make you scream ‘til your bloody lungs ‘urt.” With that, he gave her earlope another long lick and descended her body again.

"Spike?" Buffy breathed, missing the contact with his skin and not fully understanding want he meant to do. She raised her head from the soft pillow of his jacket and looked at him as he raised his index finger to his lips.

"Shh, luv." He then moved his hands to the waistband of her jeans, snapped them open, and slowly eased them from her slender body.

"Oh," Buffy whispered, her head falling back as she realized his intentions. Spike chuckled as he ran his hands back up her legs, lightly brushing the inside of her thighs, before moving his hands back to hips and repeating the whole process with her panties.

His tongue made it's way down her taunt stomach. Buffy drew in a breath as he moved his mouth over her sex, and Spike smirked to himself as she began squirming her hips in anticipation. His lips barely garzed her dripping center though, but instead moved to the creamy skin of the inside of her left thigh where he planted soft kisses as he caressed her calf and gently stroked the sensitive area behind her knee.

"Please," Buffy begged as the feeling welling inside her screamed for release. With a triumphant grin of masculine pride, Spike lowered his head towards her throbbing center. She bucked into his face at the feeling of his tongue running over her clit.

She was like a delicate untouched flower, so pink and glistening. He felt his cock get painfully hard as he watched her, moaning loadly as his fingers clutched the soft leather of his duster. She keened with pleasure as he continued his ministrations.

As Spike lapped greedily at the wetness between her legs, Buffy lowered her hands to his head, holding it in place against her as he brought her to an earth shattering climax.

"OH GOD YES!" Buffy screamed as she came in his mouth, arching her back and writhing in his arms as wave after wave of pure pleasure swept through her. He continued to lick and suck until the feeling became too much to bear and she pushed at his head, pulling on his hair to try and force him back up her body.

He moved willingly back to her mouth, kissing her deeply, and letting her taste herself on his lips and tongue. When she suddenly pulled away from him, Spike was sure she was gonna flee, instead, she pushed on his chest until he was lying on his back. She grinned down at him, a sexy smirk of a goddess.

“Your turn.” She rasped, voice low and husky, much like his. Extending her wet, pink tongue, she trailed her tongue down the middle of his chest as her fingers gripped his waist. When she reached his belly button she let her tongue delve inside, swirling it around and smiling against his soft skin when he groaned loudly.

He watched in fascination as she kissed, nibbled and teased him until he was writhing beneath her. When she reached his cock, he held his breath, waiting for her next move. His whole body was humming with lust and anticipation, and when she blew on him, his hips bucked and his hands balled into fist. "God," he hissed.

His shaft was as perfectly made as the rest of his body. Long and thick, with a blunt, bell shaped head that was large and swollen. Pearly drops of fluid oozed out of the slit, and she caught some of the tips of her finger as she swiped it over him. Locking her gaze with his, she slowly brought her finger up and licked the drop of semen from it. “Oh, fucking ‘ell, Buffy!” He cried, his blonde head falling back.

Feeling a feminine pride wash over her, Buffy smiled, and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting more of the salty pre-cum. She crawled over him and moving her mouth up and down his rigid cock, she slid a hand up his stomach to his flat chest.

When she enveloped him in the hot cavern of her mouth and hummed softly, he knew he wasn't going to last long. Wanting to be inside her when he came, he Bent and lifted her off him, only to adjust them so that she lay on her back, beneath him once more.

She looked up at him, surprised and wide eyed.

“I wanna be inside you when I cum, pet.” He told her sincerely, running his hands along her body, which was covered in a sheen layer on sweat.

Running her hands down his back, Buffy pushed him down onto her, and moaned deeply in the back of her throat as his erection rubbed against her moist entrance.

“You sure about this, pet. We can still stop.” He told her, silently begging her with his eyes not o say no. He was so worked up now, so full of lust and love for the girl laying beneath him, he wasn’t sure if he could stop. He had waited so long, wanted her so much…

Her answer was to roughly pull his lips down to hers, fusing their lips in a passionate kiss, tongues mating deeply.

Spike broke away from her mouth and locked eyes with Buffy as he pushed gently into her. His eyes rolled back as her heat engulfed him. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before in his entire existence. Held securely in a warm, satin covered glove. She was so wet and tight, he had to restrain himself from pounding her into the hard wooden floor. He paused when he reached her barrior, giving her another chance to put a stop to things.

“It’s going to ‘urt for a minute, kitten.” He told Buffy in a husky whisper. She locked eyes with him, telling him without words that she trusted him, that she wanted him. “You ready?” She nodded curtly and waited for the inevitable pain. Buffy’s eyes squeezed shut at he tore through her barrier, her nails digging into his back. She stifled a sob as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Spike stilled his movements as he tried to ccomfort her, pressing gentle kisses her her forehead, cheeks, temples, and finally on her lips, letting it become deeper and more passionate. “I’m so sorry, Buffy.” Spike gritted his teeth, not wanting to lose control too quickly, but knowing that he wasn't going to be able to hold on for long. Not with her.

“It’s okay.” Her voice was hoarse, and Spike could tell that she was still in a little pain. Slowly, her muscles began to relax around him as her hands released their hold. “It’s better,” she whispered before arching her hips against his.

He moved gently within her, building a rhythm, which she caught quickly. Breathes mingling, they lay, staring into each other's eyes as the tension built between them. When Spike felt himself getting close, he quickened the pace, causing Buffy to buck wildly against him. Slipping a hand between them, Spike rubbing her clit furiously, feeling her muscles contract around him, knowing that he was close.

When her orgasm finally hit her, Buffy screamed, and bucked violently against him, body spasming with each jolt of pleasure that ran through her. Her juices flowed freely out of her, onto Spike.

Her muscle contractions triggered Spike’s own orgasm, and her shouted her name as he climaxed, continuing to move within her, forcing her over the end once more.

They lay together, still joined and slick with sweat until their breathing calmed. Spike then gently eased out of her and rolled onto his back, pulling her with him so that she was cradled against his chest. He reached to his side where his duster had ended up, and pulled it up over their naked bodies.

“I love you, Buffy,” Spike murmured sleepily, kissing the top of her head as he hugged her even more tightly to him.

“I love you too, Spike,” Buffy smiled, realizing that even though she may not get her fairy tale ending, she would always at least have a piece of Spike that nobody could touch or take way.


~*~*~*~