Chapter 26: Sexy Dances

Huffing loudly, Buffy used every ounce of strength that she possessed to pull the enormous mesh bag full of dirty laundry down the basement stairs. Careful not to miss one of the cold, hard steps, she moved slowly, moving down one step at a time, then pulling the bag behind her. She so didn’t want to end up falling down the stairs and breaking…something. She was the only one at home, and it wouldn’t be ‘of the good’ to get seriously hurt, without anyone around to help.

The four days since Angel and Darla’s arrival had gone by quickly for Buffy. Keeping busy the best she could, she had ended up cleaning Spike’s entire house. It helped to keep her mind off things. After befriending Darla, she had spent the next day with Willow, Tara, and Xander, catching up and hanging out, just like old times. They had driven around town, laughing and acting completely crazy as a result of the enormous amount of sugar ingested from various foods. Buffy had one of the best days of her life, and it was great to find out that she was still fully welcome amongst her small circle of friends.

Spike had kept busy too. Tons of planning and last minute details had to be taken care of, and he and Cordelia had gone off to visit her parents to confirm everything. He didn’t, however, leave without talking to Buffy first. After apologizing for everything, he had purposely danced around the topic of Cordelia and the wedding, and Buffy knew it. She did accept his apology, and he accepted hers as well. After that, things seemed a little awkward, and they pretty much avoided each other all together the next two days.

Tonight, he, Angel, Xander, Willow, and Tara had all gone to the Bronze to celebrate the proverbial ending of Spike’s sex life with a bachelor party. After much arguing, it was agreed that since Willow and Tara didn’t like men or Cordelia, they could accompany the boys instead. Buffy had laughed at the thought of the two of them being in a room full of grown, horny men, as some nameless stripper danced around in her bra and panties. She wished she could have seen it.

Tonight was also the night of Cordelia’s bacholerette party at her parent’s mansion. Anya, Cecily, Darla, Harmony, and a bunch of Cordelia’s prissy friends had all gone. But not Buffy. No, she had opted to stay home and do her and Dawn’s dirty laundry. It wasn’t that Cordy didn’t invite her, either. Anya, Darla, and even Cecily had all convinced the brunette woman to let Buffy come, but in the end, the petite blonde had went with the less painful choice.

Finally reaching the bottom of the staircase, Buffy turned and pulled the bag over to the open washing machine. After runing water, and adding detergent, she emptied the contents of the bag into the opening in the top, and closed the lid. She was thankful that Dawn had separated all of the clothing for her this morning. It really mad everything just so much easier. Reaching out to turn the knob to start the machine, Buffy paused, thinking. She shrugged, indifferently, then bent over, and removed her black dress pants and tossed them into the almost full load in the washer. Next, she unbuttoned her white shirt, and added that in too. Clad only in her black lacy bra and panty set, the small blonde re-closed the lid again, and started the machine, before walking over to the steps and starting back upstairs.

~*~*~*~

Humming softly, Buffy made her way up the stairs to go to her room and find a change of clothes. She slowly walked down quiet hallway, smiling softly. When she reached Spike’s room, she stopped, contemplating if she should go in our not, wondering what she would find is she did. After a moment, she decided to go in, and pressed her hand against the door, letting it swing open slowly.

Her hazel eyes looked around, searching for something of interest, and she stepped inside, walking around casually. The bed was the same one he’d had when he was in high school, but the sheets were different. Gone were the blues and whites that William had preferred. In their place was black silk, cool and inviting. Buffy smiled warmly at the thoughts they provoked in her mind.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, she reached over and opened the top drawer of his nightstand. Old letters, photos, and bills littered the bottom. Slipping a tiny hand in, Buffy pushed the contents around, not finding anything that peeked her interest. Then, she stopped, having found a small picture that made her gasp softly in her chest. Pulling it out, she revealed a black and white photograph of herself that had been taken just months before the big move. She had given it to him during one of their many study dates, and he had went on about how beautiful she had looked in it. Running a slender finger over the glossy finished, Buffy sighed, then put the picture back in it’s proper place, and shut the drawer softly.

Standing up, she walked over to his closet, sliding the wooden door on it’s hinges, revealing it’s contents to her wondering eyes. She was surprised to find it actually neat and organized, all the shirts on hangers to the right, all the pants to the left. The few pairs of shoes he owned were all lined up neatly on the floor, his new black leather ones-especially purchased for the wedding- were clear in the back, against the wall. Running her fingers over the shirts, her eyes landed on his black suit. Buffy grinned mischievously when an idea struck her.

She swiftly pulled the blazer off the hanger, and put it on, the rough fabric rubbing against the lace of her bra, and the smoothness of her skin. She hurriedly checked her appearance in the floor length mirror on the inside of the closet, and smiled in satisfaction.

Skipping down the hall, she went into her own room, and grabbed her pair of black pumps, the ones with the 2 inch heel, and slipped them onto her feet expertly. The she went over to the dresser, and searched around inside her travel bag for her eyeliner.

With a triumphant shout, she pulled it out and used the dresser mirror while applying it to the top and bottom of each eye. She put it on heavier than she normally would, creating a smoky look, one that screamed seductress. Stepping back, she surveyed her work, nodding, and then laughing excitedly.

The sound of the doorbell scared the shit out of her, and she almost fell when she lost her footing in the heels.

“Dammit!” She yelled, tossing the kohl stick down, and ran out into the hall, not bothering to change her clothes.

Opening the front door, she was surprised to find nobody there. “Uh, hello?” She called, unsure. Cautiously stepping out onto the porch, she pulled the black jacket tightly around her tiny form, shielding her from the cool night air. “Hello?” She tried again, and leant over the railing, straining to see if someone was nearby. After a moment of complete silence, Buffy shrugged and turned to go inside…

..and found the door had shut and was now locked. “Oh shit!”

~*~*~*~

Hastily walking down the street, Buffy cursed her luck, and the fact that Hank had decided to take Dawn out for ice cream and was not home. The dark streets of Sunnydale were no place to be out running around in your underwear with only a suit jacket to cover you. Her black heels clicked loudly on the hard cement, a sound that seemed to further Buffy’s embarrassment, and she sighed loudly.

“God must hate me.” She breathed, as she rounded the corner that lead to the alleyway outside the Bronze. She really hoped Spike had his keys on him, and wasn’t too smashed to help her out.

When she entered the Bronze the first she noticed was the total lack of females in the whole place. Music was blaring loudly from every large speaker, and the colored lights on the stage were swinging around, creating the appearance of either a rock concert or a strip club, as the crowd of men nursed various drinks in their hands.

Moving slowly into the familiar club, Buffy stood atop her tip toes, searching the crowd to find Spike. But after not finding any bleached blonde heads, she gave up, and started to head toward the bar, when a voice called out to her.

“Hey, you’re here. We were wondering if you had decided to stay away all night.” The black man said to her. Buffy realized that he must know her from somewhere, but she couldn’t, for the life of her, place him. He was tall and handsome, with a shaved head, and a bright smile. She was just about to ask him who he was, when he reached out and grabbed her hand, dragging her with him as he made his way through the very center of the crowd.

“Um, w-where are we going? Do you know where I can find Spike?” She asked him, letting herself be lead through the masses of overly intoxicated males.

The man grinned back at her, and nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, I do. He’s been expecting you.”

Buffy frowned, confused beyond belief now. “What? How did he know that I’d lock myself out of the house tonight?” She asked the man, but he must not have heard her, because he didn’t respond.

When they reached a clearing, the man stopped, and she crashed into his back. “Oh, wow, we’re stopping?” She asked, but the man still didn’t answer her, and she was quickly becoming annoyed. “What are we do-”

“Alright, people, let’s get this show in the road. Stripper’s here!” He yelled and the crowd went wild, screaming and whistling cat calls loudly.

Buffy’s eyes went huge, and she shook her head, beginning to back away. “What?! No!”

But the man caught her wrist and pulled her forward. “Aww, huney, don’t be shy. It’s not like you haven’t done this a million times.”

“No, you don’t understand. I’m not-” Buffy started, but was again cut off when the man called for the guy of the hour, and the crowd parted to reveal Spike sitting in a chair across from her, laughing at something someone had said to him. He hadn’t noticed she was there yet, and Buffy prayed she could find a way to escape before he did.

“Hey, Spike, man. We got a big present for you.” The man called. Buffy watched, helplessly, as she was lead closer to where Spike was sitting.

Then everything stopped. It was as if the whole thing was happening in slow motion. She stumbled forward, being caught by the man who still held her tiny wrist. Spike slowly looked up, taking a drink from his glass of bear, and almost choked when he saw her standing there in nothing but his suit jacket, and a pair of very sexy high heels that elongated her tan legs, and thighs. Her long blonde hair was pulled tightly back in a bun, letting him get a good view of her eyes, which were done up in dark eyeliner that made her look so enticing to his hungry eyes.

“B-Buffy?” He choked out, swallowing loudly, as he stared at her bewildered. “Wha-what are you doing here, pet?”

“W-well I, um…” She trailed off, not sure of what to say. Just then Xander and Angel came to stand beside Spike, ready to see the show, and looked up to find Buffy.

“Jesus, Buff!” Xander shouted, putting his hand over his heart. “What the heck are you doing here? And dressed like the lead from ‘The Apprentice?’ Not that I’ve ever seen it or anything…” He rambled, visibly affected from the way she looked. Thank God, An’s not here. He thought. She’d be ready to withhold sex for a year!

“Buffy?” Angel asked, clearly confused at her being there. He then let his dark eyes travel he length of her thin body, and gulped. “W-wow. You look, um…Well, you look really, uh, good.” He smiled goofily. Then winced when Spike punched him in the gut.

“Stop starin’ at ‘er.” Spike told him in a warning tone, his blue eyes narrowing at his brother. He then turned back to said girl, and stared at her completely amazed.

“Well, I just-” Buffy tried, but stopped to clear her suddenly dry throat. “I came to get the keys, ‘cause I kinda locked myself outta the house.”

The crowd groaned, wanting her to get to the stripping.

But when Spike didn’t respond right away, Buffy’s mind formed another bad idea. She grinned saucily at him, and laughed softly, enticingly. Why shouldn’t she have some fun? It was his bachelor party after all. This was her chance to get him back for messing with her emotions these past few days. This was her chance to show him just who held all the cards. Leaning over to whisper into the unknown man’s ear, she suggested a song she had heard on the radio once while in New York.

Spike was confused as he watched Buffy smiled saucily in his direction, then turned to whisper in his buddy, Charles Gunn’s ear. It wasn’t until the music started blaring from the sound system, that he finally understood what was happening. She was gonna dance for him.

He hardened in his jeans from just the thought of it. He sat there dumbstruck, and eyes wide like an idiot.

Buffy smiled seductively at him, and watched his jaw clench. This would do.

~I got a letter just the other day
She sent a picture, but she didn't sign her name ~

She swung her hips as she walked toward his chair, coming to stop just in front of him. The whole club faded out, and it was only her and Spike.

Spending her legs shoulder length apart, she swung her hips harshly to the beat of the music, rolling her head back and forth in a circle, loosening the bun that held her hair back.


~She wore high heels and a little black lace
I knew her body, but I couldn't see her face~

Looking back at him with hooded eyes, she crooked her finger at him, licking her lips slowly and then pulling the bottom one in between her teeth to bite down on it gently.

Spike almost fainted at the sight of his Buffy dancing so seductively for him, only him. The rest of the club didn’t matter anymore, not when she was looking at him like that.

Spreading her legs wider, she bowed over, running her hands up and down her thigh, then turned her back to him, and bent over fully, giving him the most incredible view of her black lace thong as the bottom of the jacket rode up on her sides. Rolling her back, she slowly stood up straight again, and turned back to face him.

~She didn't leave a number, not an address or a clue
But something in that photograph reminded me of you ~

As the song reached the chorus, she slowly started to let the front of the blazer fall apart, revealing her bra and the front of her panties, as she gyrated her body to the beat.

~Baby, let's put the X in sex
Love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex
Baby, let's put the X in sex
Keep it undercover, baby let me be your private eye ~

Stopping suddenly, she let her arms fall to her sides, the jacket falling to pool at her feet. The black lacy bra held ample breasts for a girl of her size, and left nothing to the imagination. The panties were just as skimpy and slightly see-through. Spike leant forward in an attempt to get a better look.

Running her hands over her body, breasts and stomach, she swung her head to the side, pushing her chest out and exposing her cleavage to Spike’s lustful gaze. Reaching up, she pulled at the bun, letting her long blonde hair cascade down her body, flying every which way as she continued dancing.

~I got a call in the middle of the night
Heavy breathin' never sounded quite so nice
She said "Oh yeah, I wish that I was there" ~

Turning her back to him once more, she bent at the waist to put her hands on the floor between her legs, spreading her wider to his pleasure. He had the most amazing view of her ass now.

~I asked who was calling, but she wasn't playing fair
Sometimes you gotta suffer for the pleasure that you seek~

Lowering herself to the floor slowly, she rolled over to lay on her back, then sat up quickly, placing her hands flat on the floor in front of her so she was on all fours. Looking up, she met his eyes, which had darkened to a hazy shade of midnight blue. She smiled provocatively, then started crawling toward him slowly.

~You're beggin' for an eyeful but you only get a peek ~

She ran her hands up his legs, and jean clad thighs, rolling her body again, so that every part of her body touched him as she got closer and closer. She slowly stood up again, in between Spike’s spread legs, and leant forward to climb into his lap, a leg on either side of him.

~Baby, let's put the X in sex
Love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex ~

She leant back then, and Spike brought his arms up quickly, grasping her around the middle to make sure she didn’t fall backwards. And then she started to grind against him, and Spike thought he would cum in his pants.

~Baby, let's put the X in sex
Keep it undercover, baby let me be your private eye ~

Spike could feel her heat and wetness brush against his jean clad cock and god was she wet. She was just as far gone as he was and it gave him an incredible feeling of power to know that she was so affected by him. He thrust his hips up at her to gain more contact, and she moaned, a full throaty moan, and he grunted in return.

~I heard somebody knockin' so I opened up the door
She wore a hat, shades, and a trench coat
Wasn't wearin' that much more~

She rode him, grinding her center against the roughness of his jeans, and the hardness of his cock. Wrapping her arms around his neck for leverage, she let her head roll to the side, then up straight again to watch his face twist in pleasure then in pain at not being able to be inside of her.

~She said she knew my secrets but I didn't have a clue
Then I saw those black lace panties and I knew that it was you~

She waited until her looked up at her, and then laughed, leaning forward to rest her forehead against his, never breaking eyes contact. They were both panting heavily, and their breaths mingled together as they unceasingly kept moving.

~Baby, let's put the X in sex
Love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex
Baby, let's put the X in sex
Keep it undercover, baby let me be your private eye ~

“Buffy…” Spike breathed, so caught up in the moment he couldn’t think straight. The only thought he could process at that instant was ‘Want Buffy now!’

Buffy sat up straighter again, slowing her movements, but not completely. She let her arms go limp and fall from where they had been hooked around his neck, to her sides.

~Let's put the X in sex
Love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex
Baby, let's put the X in sex
Keep it undercover, baby let me be your private eye ~

When the song ended, so did the trance that had captivated both blondes. Both stilled their movements, and looked at each other in shock.

Buffy was the first to look away, finally remembering that they were, in fact, in a room filled with other men, and that everyone of them had just been witness to what she had just done. Slowly letting her eyes travel around the room, Buffy, swallowed nervously.

Spike watched as she came to a realization of what she had just done, and knew she would run. He unconsciously tightened his grip on her waist, not wanting her to go yet. When she finally turned back to look him in the eye, he could see the extreme embarrassment that passed over her beautiful face. Then she quickly pushed at his arms, jumped up, and fled the room.

Spike sat there, dazed, for a moment, before standing up and quickly following her.

~*~*~*~

He found her in one of the hidden rooms in the back of the Bronze, pacing frantically. When he stepped into the room, and shut the door behind him, she looked up, angry. “You bastard!”

“Me?” Spike asked, furrowing his brow. “What the hell did I do?”

“This is all your fault!” She told him, pointing an accusing finger at him. She stomped over to him, furious. “You did this! That’s right, you! You knew all along that I would be the one would came out of all this feeling like this. You knew!”

“Buffy, what the bloody ‘ell are you going on about?!” He yelled back, now angry too. “You were the one who started it. You could have told them that you weren’t the real stripper. Xander was there; So was Angel. We all knew it wasn’t you. If you didn’t want to do that, then why didn’t you just tell them that?”

“Well, I couldn’t.” Buffy reasoned, putting her hands on her hips, which gave him an excellent view of her chest since she still hadn’t bothered to put something on yet.

“And why’s that?” He shot back.

“Because.” She said, like that was supposed to be the end of it. But Spike wasn’t letting her off the hock that easily.

“Because…” He posed, crossing his arms in front of his chest, waiting, annoyed.

“Because I-” She looked down. “Because I wanted to do it.”

Her answer was so soft that Spike wasn’t quite sure he had heard her at first. His face softened, and he knew then that he had to have her now.

Reaching out quickly, he grabbed her and hurled her towards him, molding her body to his, and crashing his lips down to hers.

It took Buffy a moment to recover, but when she did she responded in kind, kissing him furiously. A moan rose from her throat.

His hands were everywhere, cupping her bottom, letting his fingers entangle with the thin straps of lace on the sides of her hips, pressing her against that part of him that throbbed between them.

She arched her neck, moaning in pleasure, and Spike dove in with kisses, licks, and nips on her neck and shoulders. Turning them around suddenly, he pushed Buffy up against the door and attacked her mouth again. She was a little taken aback at first, but she didn't miss a beat. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Spike picked her up, his hands holding onto her ass, pressing her against the hard wood door. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, and he ground herself down onto him, smiling a proud smile when he moaned.

“Mmm.” She moaned back into the kiss, giving Spike a chance to deepen the kiss even more. Their tongues battled against each other furiously, fiercely.

“Buffy..” Spike breathed against her silky skin. “I need you so much, baby.”

“I need you too, Spike.” She moaned, sliding her hands up and down his chest, undoing all the buttons on his white dress shirt. She pushed at the fabric, letting it slide down his arms, and fall to the floor. Leaning forward, she started to trail kisses from his neck down to his collarbone, then to his chest, swirling her tongue around his flat nipples.

“Mmm, Buffy, pet. That feels so fucking good.” He reached behind her, fingers searching for the clasp on the back of her bra, making quick work of it, before discarding it on the floor. He immediately latched on to a nipple and began to suck, delighted when he got a harsh cry out of her.

"Need you," she suddenly whimpered. Their mouths were still connected, tongues attacking with a fierce urgency. "Need you now."

He groaned when he felt her hand start to rub him through his jeans. "God, Buffy..."

Locking her gaze with his, she slipped her hand between them to unzip his pants and when she finally touched him, he growled against her breast, sending delicious shivers through her whole body. She pumped him slowly, tracing every vein of him, and loving it. She used her legs to kick his jeans the rest of the way down.

His cock pressed against her dripping entrance, and she whimpered in need, as she rubbed herself against him, seeking more fiction. He moved her thong to the side, not bothering with getting it completely off her body. “Please..”

He positioned himself at her entrance, and she sunk down onto him, impaling herself on his cock. His eyes closed for a moment, just relishing in the feeling of being inside her once again. It had been so long, and it felt so good. He didn’t know how he had lasted this long without her.

Buffy sighed, her eyes fluttering closed as he slipped inside of her, rocking against him slowly. Considering this was only their second time together, she was still tight for him, and her inner walls stretched to accommodate his girth. He slowly began to move within her, building up speed quickly. There would be other times for going slow; Tonight they were both too far gone to go slow now.

“You’re so hot,” he breathed, and when he saw her eyes widen and her mouth open he captured her cry with his mouth.

The pace he set was much like it was during their first time together, slowly at first, and then more hurried as they both needed more. Buffy mewled, throwing her head back, as he pumped in and out of her.

"Spike, yes! Don't stop," she pleaded, tightening her hold on him, riding him harder. “Harder, Spike. Please…”

“Please what, Buffy?” He breathed, thrusting into her quickly. “Tell me, pet. Tell me what you want.”

Buffy had a hard time forming a coherent thought, let alone a sentence, but she tried anyway. “I-I want…I want you to fuck me, Spike.”

Spike growled at hearing her use such language for the first time, his jaw clenching, and began thrusting into her with wild abandon. "Oh Buffy! Uhhh. Love being inside of you!"

He thrusted into her pussy over and over again, feeling his cock hit her cervix when he was fully inside. It was indescribable, and made his whole body fill with warmth. When he was inside of her, they fit perfectly.

“Cum for me, Buffy.” He pleaded with her, looking at her to find her eyes closed. “Open your eyes, so I can watch you cum, pet.”

She obeyed, and slowly opened them, locking eyes with him. “I…oh, God, Spike. I’m gonna-”

“Let it go, pet. Cum for me.” He told her, reaching down between them to rub her clit.

Suddenly her eyes went wide, and she screamed loudly. “Oh, God…YES!”

Feeling her walls clench around him, Spike speed up his thrusts, pounding into her again and again, his stroked becoming faster, harder yet. It wasn’t long before he felt his own orgasm take over his entire body, and he buried his face in the side of her neck. “BUFFY!”