Identity Crisis

Epilogue

Buffy giggled as Spike threw her on the bed. He followed, jumping ontop of her. His hands pinned down her arms above her head. He ravaged her with rough kisses. His tongue forced inside her mouth. Her own met it, swirling in a dance. A soft moan escaped her.

He trailed his kisses down her neck. His hands ran up and down her front, heading underneath her shirt. Soon the pink top covering her was removed. Warm flawless skin was revealed, and to his delight two perfect mounds. He rose an eyebrow at the fact that she hadn’t been wearing a bra. She only smiled in return.

Buffy jerked his shirt off him. It flung to the floor. Tight abs adorned his chest. Her fingers graced them, reveling the touch.

Spike leaned down and snatched her nipple. He sucked the puckered tip. Then his tongue licked the pink circle that was located on her breast.

She lifted her head up to the ceiling. She combed through his peroxide locks. She couldn’t bare it anymore. She slid off her pants and panties in a hurry. Her hand traveled to his belt-buckle. She fumbled with it with difficulty.

“Let me help you with that, luv,” Spike muttered. He undid his black jeans, and exposed his long member. Buffy took it into her mouth. He shivered as she sucked.

Soon, Spike returned her favor by slipping two fingers into her. He proked and prodded. Her body trembled, feeling light headed with bliss. He took out his fingers, and nipped between her thighs.

Spike met her eyes. They stared at each other with such love. He had waited for this moment, when she would return that, and here it was. The world could come crashing down and he would still be in ecstasy.

“I love you, Buffy,” he whispered.

She smiled. “I love you too,” she replied. She grabbed his ass, pinching it. He growled. He bit down on her neck with blunt teeth.

They rolled, kissing, in a circle. They ended up in the position they started with.

Just then the phone rang. They shared a look.

“Ignore it,” Spike begged.

“It might be important. Another apocalypse?” she said.

He groaned.

Buffy reached for the phone. “Hello?” There was a pause. “Angel? Yes, I’m fine.”

Spike snatched the phone. “Hey, Peaches, no need to worry. I’m taking good care of her.”

He hung up the phone. Laughing exploded between them.

“So, where did we leave off?” Spike asked.

Spike entered her womb slowly. She opened up as wide as she could, helping him inside. She gasped at their ideal fit. This was how they were meant to be. Why hadn’t she seen it before?

She bucked against him. She let out a loud moan. They found a rhythm and went with it. Their bodies moved up and down with each other.

Buffy cried out as an orgasm came over her. “Oh God!”

He soon followed, screaming out her name.
They collapsed, exhausted.

“I was wrong, pet, I’m not whole with William and the demon.” He gazed into her eyes. “You make me complete.”

Buffy smiled, kissing him with sweetness.