Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks as ever to Carol for her beta work :)
Chapter Thirty-Three

Sold!

It had been thirty minutes since Spike had been examined by a demon. He felt exhausted. His legs and arms were aching and his magically manipulated erection had gone beyond painful. His head lolled forwards wearily. He was brought back to being fully alert by a squeeze of his manhood by Nemol.

“Oi, no sleeping on the job. Got another customer to impress.”

Spike tried to glare at Nemol but just didn’t have the strength. He just wanted it to end.

“You’re cutting it fine - viewing is almost over,” said Nemol as the latest creature walked into the room.

The short demon was immaculately dressed and was obviously very proud of his Rolex wristwatch. He walked up to Spike and prodded him sharply in the stomach.

“Doesn’t look up to much. Looks half asleep,” he grumbled.

Spike’s eyes widened as he recognised the demon. Nemol noticed his reaction and eyed the creature suspiciously.

“How do you know the merchandise?”

“What? The little demon looked startled. “Doesn’t everybody know of William The Bloody? Well, before he sold out and went all soulful and now look at him – human.”

“He knows you, he recognised you,” persisted Nemol.

The demon chuckled heartily then held his hand out to Nemol, “My friends call me George because even I have trouble pronouncing my true name. Your specimen knows me because I enlisted the help of Angel and he to remove a rather persistent problem with another demon.”

Spike was staring at him, “Yeah, you git. We bleeding well saved your life and now you’re here.”

He tried to tell him exactly what he thought of him but could do no more than mumble because of the gag. Nemol ripped it from his mouth.

“I saved your life and now you’re here gawping at me, you bastard,” snarled Spike, straining to lean forward.

“I’m not gawping, Spike, I’m going to be buying you,” said George calmly. He turned to Nemol, “Can we gag him again please? He’ll only interrupt us.”

“George, how can y…” Spike got no further as Nemol forced the gag back into his mouth.

“Thank you,” said George.

“So I take it that the top of your list for customisations will be tongue removal?” asked Nemol, pen poised.

“No,” replied George, “I intend to do any alterations myself. It’s been a long time since I’ve had the opportunity to have a plaything.”

Nemol casually slapped Spike’s face as he continued to try to shout around the gag.

“I’ll need him securely tied for transportation and I’d appreciate the gag to stay where it is but other than that I need him intact.” He gestured at Spike’s genitalia. “Do you mind?”

“Of course not,” replied Nemol, passing him a latex glove.

George gripped Spike and stroked his hand up and down a couple of times. Spike closed his eyes and moaned. It was agony.

“Quite impressive.”

“I don’t want to hurry you but the auction must begin in ten minutes and I need to organise a few things first,” said Nemol.

“I understand. I’m sorry that I arrived so late. I would have preferred to have seen him earlier in the day when he wasn’t looking quite so worn out. I do have your word that he is healthy?” said George, continuing as Nemol nodded, “Good. I was in my home dimension and came as soon as I heard. I’m so pleased that I made it.”

He shook Nemol’s hand again and left the room. Spike was glad to see the back of him. He couldn’t help but feel betrayed. Hell, he’d been out for drinks with him a few times. He was distracted from his distressing thoughts by the now familiar trembling as his body began to feel the Yenomi blood’s effects waning. His eyes followed as Nemol approached with the mug. He removed the gag and held the mug to Spike’s lips. He then took it away with a grin.

“Let me have it, you bleedin’ git,” said Spike as the trembling increased.

Nemol pulled it further away. “You forgot to say please.”

Spike glared at him, “Let me have it, please…I’m sorry…please.” He hated himself for saying it but he couldn’t help it. He craved the contents of that mug. “Will…will…whoever buys me have some of it?” he asked.

“Yes, don’t worry Spike, a supply is always provided to the purchaser.” He held the mug up so Spike could drink it. “Whether they give it to you or not is a different matter.” He chuckled at the look on Spike’s face. “They probably will. It’s a good base for the controlling drugs that are used on slaves. I’ll be back to prepare you as per your new owner’s specifications. Enjoy feeling whole; it won’t last. Shame to lose these though.” He caressed Spike’s balls. “Especially since your erection will last for a time yet, regardless.”

Spike groaned at the sensations, unable to speak. Nemol had been gone for several minutes before Spike became aware of it.

000000000

Nemol was fifteen minutes late with Spike’s next dose of the blood. He laughed as he saw Spike’s uncontrollably shaking body spread-eagled between the posts.

“Well, well,” he mused, “Who’d’ve thought that the little fella could have that sort of cash?”

He was disappointed that all the alterations were going to be done by Spike’s owner. He took the gag out of Spike’s mouth and saw that the strap was almost bitten through.

“Hmm, that won’t hold for the whole journey. I’d better keep you quiet another way.” He turned and walked away, prompting Spike to start pleading for the blood. “Oh for God’s sake, shut up! Or I’ll cut your goddamn tongue out myself and tell him that you bit it off.”

Spike forced himself to keep quiet, not wanting to be left even longer without his fix, but it was hard. Nemol added a brownish powder to the blood, gave it a stir and then went to Spike again. But still he didn’t give it to him. “Better get you all tied up and ready to go. He’ll be here soon.”

I’m here now,” said George, walking into the room, “Put this cream on him, it will reverse the effect on…” He gestured to Spike’s erection. “I don’t need to be aware of that the whole way home. And put these on him afterwards.”

The little demon threw Nemol a pair of black jeans. He stared at Spike’s quivering body. “What’s wrong with him? I thought that you said he was healthy?”

“He is, he just needs some blood of the Yenomi. He’ll have it just as soon as I secure him.”

“I take it that a supply will be given to me?”

“Yes of course. Now if you’ll please leave me to do my work. He’ll be ready shortly,” said Nemol a little impatiently.

George stared hard at Spike but all Spike could think about was the mug and the contents he needed so badly. The demon left reluctantly. If Spike had been more aware of what was happening he would have noticed that the jeans were in fact his own.

Nemol put on a latex glove and smeared the cream on Spike’s genitals and he sighed with relief as he felt the pressure ease even though it was without climaxing. Nemol then unchained Spike from the posts and he collapsed onto the floor as his limbs refused to take his weight after being held outstretched for so long. Nemol pulled the jeans onto Spike, pushing his now flaccid penis into the tightly fitting jeans. Spike moaned, as it was still painful to the touch. He was then pushed onto his belly and his wrists and ankles were chained together near the small of his back. A chain attached to his collar was pulled tight and fastened to his ankles, forcing his head back. Nemol gave Spike a push and laughed as he rocked slightly backwards and forwards grinding his abused genitals into the floor. Finally he offered the mug to Spike’s lips, although he was shaking so badly by now that he could barely drink it - some of it dribbled down his chin.

Nemol stood up. His work was done. All he had to do now was collect the cash and leave LA in search of his next bounty.

“Don’t leave me…” gasped Spike.

“What? You want me to stay? Perhaps sample the goods now that you’re sold?” laughed Nemol.

“Like this,” Spike finished, “the pain…”

Nemol, in a rare moment of compassion, walked over and pushed Spike so that he was lying on his side.

“Been nice selling you, Spike. You’ve made me a very rich man.”

Spike tried to reply but he was too out of breath from the pain. He glanced up at Nemol as his tongue began to feel strange and he knew that he’d been given the drug to mute him and make him obedient.

Nemol saw the realisation that he’d been drugged hit Spike, “Thought I’d give you that as a little thank you to your owner. Goodbye, Spike.” He walked out of the room laughing.

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
11 reviews would take me to three hundred!! will i make it on this chapter? I'd really like to!!! Big hint!!! LOL