Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for the reviews! And, a special thanks to Sotia for helping me figure out if I should keep it at the door or move it to the couch! **winks** Hope you like, let me know one way or the other! :) Have a great weekend!
“Riley! What are you doing here?” Buffy exclaimed, clearly surprised by her afternoon visitor. Glancing down, she noticed that the hulking football coach was clutching a bouquet of wildflowers in his meaty, oversized hand. Confused by his presence, she did a quick mental checklist of things to do that week and her eyes widened as she realized that she had agreed to an early dinner, after many weeks of pestering, before the PTA meeting that night.

“You forgot?” Riley Finn stated, obvious disappointment shadowed his face and his bulky frame seemed to shrink inwards at the rejection. The former record holding college football player, who had accepted a teaching position at his alma matter after a serious knee injury ruined his chances of playing in the professional field, had been chasing after the charming counselor for weeks, if not months, for a date; whooping for joy in private when she finally conceded and agreed to a quick dinner before the biannual parent and teacher conference. While he knew that Buffy wasn’t overly enamored by his pursuit, the cocky brunette figured she would give in to his All-American charm eventually and realize they were perfect for one another. However, judging by the grim expression on the pretty girl’s face, he figured that their impending love was clearly not written in the stars. Shoving the already wilting flowers outward, he mumbled, “We had plans to try out the new Italian place over on Main Street before the meeting, remember?”

Blushing furiously, Buffy considered taking the offered flowers, all the while cutting her eyes to the left in search of the rumbled and very amorous man eyeballing her from the couch with a mix of obvious curiosity and slight amusement, and instantly dismissed the idea of accepting Riley's gift. Her green eyes widened with shock when he pushed off the couch and swaggered across the living room towards her, still very much in a state of half-undress with his shirt off, belt dangling open and top button of his jeans undone to show a very mouth watering sight of honey colored hair that disappeared in a trail beneath the black material. Holding up her hand behind the door, she motioned for him to stop and tried to convey the same message with her eyes; clearly failing, since Spike continued his journey, but this time his gaze was seductive and his tongue was curled over his teeth in a very predatory way that was seriously turning Buffy on.

Focusing her attention back to the visitor on the stoop, Buffy stammered for a bit trying to come up with a polite way to turn the sweet, but annoying man, down gently. “Riley, I...uh, I’m very sorry, but something’s popped up and I won’t be able to make it to dinner.” She tried her best to appear sheepish, but when Riley’s face clouded over with something more akin to anger and less like disappointment, she decided it best to hurry up and remove herself from the likely embarrassing situation and said, “I apologize, but something really has come up that needs my attention. You understand, right?”

“Come up? What does that even mean, Buffy?” Riley ground out, clutching his fists at his sides. Nothing irritated him more than being stood up on a date, except maybe losing a game. “What could have possibly come up since Friday afternoon?”

Standing on the other side of the front door, Spike snarled at the blubbering idiot that was pestering his girl, but when the tone of the conversation took a turn for the worse, he could no longer stop himself from reacting. Stepping around the wooden barrier, Spike grabbed an unsuspecting Buffy by the waist, circling his thin, but clearly well muscled arms around her tiny center to lift her slightly off the ground and answered Riley’s questions with a saucy grin. “That’d be me, mate! I’m up, very up if you catch m’meaning.” Waggling his eyebrows at the dumbfounded and upset fool, Spike continued, “Buffy’s got to go, got herself another play date. Bugger off!”

Kicking the door shut with his foot, Spike turned and pressed Buffy firmly against it, causing her to cry out in surprise; giggling at his antics, yet moaning deeply with desire at his gruff, animalistic visage. Growling low in his throat, he attacked her neck with sexual gusto; licking and teasing, nibbling and suckling along the soft column until Buffy was putty in his arms.

On the other side of fading hunter green painted wood, their dismissed guest stood rooted in place; shame over being rejected and anger at being tossed aside as if he was no better than yesterday's garbage. Red faced and steaming mad, Riley scowled at the closed barrier and listened with seething rage as the woman he wanted was mauled like a piece of meat on the other side. Buffy's cries of passion and moans of sheer pleasure taunted him, called to his baser male instincts, causing his nether regions to stand at painful attention. However, his proper upbringing and decent moral code caused his mind to reel and stomach churn with disgust at the lack of respect that man had for someone as pure and beautiful as his Buffy. Prepared to break down the door and, in his warped mind, defend her honor, Riley stepped forward only to halt at the animalistic cry of passion that ripped from his beloved's throat; leaving him to imagine all sorts of sordid details in his mind. Huffing loudly, he tossed the rejected flowers to the ground and hurried off in a irritated whirlwind; crushing the multicolored assortment of spring flowers beneath his heel.

Panting heavily from their impromptu make out session, Buffy pulled away from Spike's embrace at the same time Riley slammed his car door with obvious frustration and brought her back to reality. “Spike, that was so not nice!” She chastised, not doing a very good job at it since giggles were slipping out between the words. “I mean, the Riley stuff, not the kissage...because that was amazing."

“Git had it coming to him...trying to seduce m’wife and all. Now, where were we, kitten?” Spike growled as he dropped down to kneel in front of her and slid his hands up her thighs to linger briefly at her waist. Not wasting anytime, too afraid that someone else might stop by, Spike unzipped the extremely wrinkled skirt, tossing it to the floor without taking his eyes off Buffy, before hooking his fingers around the lace trimmed sides of her thong and flipping them over his shoulder.

Bare to Spike's hungry gaze, Buffy momentarily felt like a panther's prey before the thought was pushed out of her mind when his tongue darted out and traced along the edges of her neatly trimmed pussy. His hands caressed her legs softly as he ghosted them over the tops of her quivering thighs before settling on the heated flesh just below her aching apex; pushing ever so insistently against the soft skin to get her to widen her stance.

“That’s m’girl, open wide for me.” Spike murmured as Buffy stepped her legs apart to allow better access. Kissing along her inner thigh, he inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of her arousal that seeped from her core; which was already wet and glistening in the faint afternoon light seeping in through the windows. Licking his lips hungrily, Spike slid his finger across her sensitive slit, grinning seductively when she gasped loudly and bucked against him. “Like that, pet?”

“Mmm…very much so.” Buffy muttered around a throaty moan of desire, barely able to form any coherent thoughts as Spike delved his tongue between her thighs and lapped along her pussy. Her eyes slid shut in sheer ecstasy as tingles seared through her lower body until her loins were a blaze with need. She gasped with a combination of surprise and pleasure when Spike eased one finger inside her pussy, masterfully circling the chamber slowly and skillfully pumping them in and out while matching the strokes he made with each swipe of his tongue.

Her release took her by surprise, shattering the earth around her and sending her head crashing backwards into the door with a very audible thwack. Buffy kept her eyes shut tightly and opened her mouth wide in a silent scream of delight as she fisted her hands in Spike’s hair, pressing his mouth closer to her throbbing center to ride out the aftershocks. She whimpered with satisfaction and murmured incoherently, “Mmm…that was…superb.”

“Superb, huh?” Spike chuckled, licking his lips of her juices before nipping at the sensitive area of skin at the juncture of her trembling thighs; barely fazing the dreamy eyed girl standing above him.

“Yep, superb…as in awesome or wonderful, pretty much covers the whole span of greatness.” Buffy muttered; sliding down the door into a boneless heap of bliss in Spike’s awaiting arms. “Boy good.”

Spike couldn’t contain the bright smile that filled his face as Buffy snuggled into his arms, seeming perfectly content even though they were practically sprawled across the floor in the foyer. Glancing down, he brushed a kiss across the crown of her head and offered, “How ‘bout I carry you to your room? This can’t be comfortable for you, luv.”

“Mmm, that sounds like a good idea.” Buffy whispered against his bare chest, cherishing the peaceful feeling that was washed over her as she rested in his arms. She knew deep down that their current situation, relationship wise and not the fact that they were perched on the floor, should seriously bother her. However, Buffy just couldn’t bring herself to worry about that right now; which may or may not have something to do with the mind-blowing talents of his tongue. Deciding not to dwell on anything other than that moment, Buffy held up her arms and waited patiently for Spike to pick her up and tote her up the stairs to the bedroom; not caring one bit that she was completely naked from the waist down.

Guided by Buffy’s directions, Spike easily found his way to her bedroom at the end of the hallway, maneuvered his way through the doorway and laid her gently on the sage and cream plush comforter before crawling in beside her. Leaning down, Spike kissed the tip of her button nose and declared, “You’re definitely overdressed.”

Blushing furiously, Buffy pointed at his pants and said, “Yeah, well, you’re one to talk.” Sitting up, she playfully started tugging on the black material and exclaimed, “Off with you!” Her face grew even redder when her request was granted, leaving Spike stark naked and obviously very much excited. His cock jutted out proudly from the honey colored thatch of curls it was nestled in. “Oh, my!” She gasped, not quite sure what to do with one so…large. While she knew that they had had sex before, the pleasurable ache between her legs instantly alerting her to their actions, she still had very few memories of their one date and was all of the sudden reminded of their current predicament.

Instantly reminded of how much they truly did not know about one another, Buffy’s sexual bravado quickly faded, leaving only a bashful blonde in its wake. Pulling the afghan from the bottom of the bed over her bare lap, Buffy chewed her thumbnail nervously before forcing herself to look into Spike’s worried gaze.

“Wha’s wrong, pet?” He asked, reaching out he took one of her hands in his and soothingly rubbed circles on the palm.

“I…uh…it’s just that…maybe we’re moving too fast or something. Ugh, I don’t know!” Exasperated, she let out a sigh of frustration and wished she were better at discussing her feelings. “It’s weird, cause I know we’ve had sex before, but I don’t remember that part and now it’s kinda like it’s our first time and all. And...I…” Letting her words drift into nothingness, she shied away from Spike’s touch and avoided his intense gaze. “I’m just having a hard time adjusting to all of this, I guess.”

“By this, you mean being married?” Spike inquired, standing up to slip back into his jeans before returning to the bed beside Buffy; knowing full well that what they had intended to do in the dimly lit bedroom had been pushed aside.

“Well, duh! If someone had told me yesterday that today I’d be married to you, I would have laughed to death. And, yet! Here we are, all joined in wedded bliss and it’s giving me a serious case of the wiggins! I just can’t understand why you’re so freakin’ calm about it! I mean, who wakes up married to a complete stranger, doesn’t remember actually getting hitched, and acts like everything’s peachy with a side of keen?”

Spike knew that her calm demeanor, or as collective as one could be in her situation could be, would eventually crack. He was in a much better place than she was, having had well over forty eight hours to let the news sink in and settle. Deciding to let Buffy in on a little secret, which would most likely be enough to explain why he wasn’t as freaked out by their dilemma as she was, Spike admitted, “I remember our date, Buffy, from the moment I picked you up all the way to the final moments before you drifted off to sleep.”

“You remember our date? But you drank more than I did, didn’t you?” Buffy asked, letting the new information sink in and came to the revelation, “But that would mean…No, it couldn’t mean that? If you remember, then that means…you meant to marry me?”

Taking her hands in his, Spike kissed her fingertips and replied with nothing but honesty, “It was spontaneous, I admit, but I’ve never been surer of anything in m’life. I said ‘I do’ and meant it, luv.”