[Reviews - 221] LikedPrinter
Summary: While spending the weekend with friends at a sci-fi convention in Las Vegas, Buffy Summers is presented with the opportunity of a lifetime...a date with her favorite actor, Spike Thorne. After an amazing night on the town, can an ordinary girl from an ordinary town really be in a relationship with a man who lives an anything but ordinary life? **Seriously, this is what I am fairly certain any fanfic writer dreams about!**
Nomiated for the Randy and Joan Award-Best Spuffy AU at the Indigo Crypt Awards on LJ and for Best Smut at the Cradel of Humanity Awards Round 2

Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 26372 Read: 13864
Published: 03/07/2008 Updated: 10/31/2011

1. Chapter 1 by serenity [Reviews - 27] Liked (1812 words)
This idea has been bouncing around in my head for a while and since LC is almost done (yes, only one more chapter) I decided to go ahead and start this story. While there will be slight angst, it will be very lighter than my other stories.
Please, any feedback is greatly appreciated! Helps feed the muse and get updates out faster! LoL!

2. Chapter 2 by serenity [Reviews - 23] Liked (2128 words)
First off, thank you so much for the overwhelming amount of reviews on the first chapter. I was stunned to say the least! This chapter didn't go exactly the way I had planned and could have went longer, but I didn't think I could finish before leaving work this morning. Figured you guys would appreciate an update before I left for vacation, hope I'm right! There is one very funny part in this chapter, with one of Buffy's saying being borrowed from Sotia. It's about fainting and meeting the star of your dreams. Really funny story, you should ask her about it. Thanks again and I hope you guys like this as much as the fist one!

3. Chapter 3 by serenity [Reviews - 33] Liked (1637 words)
Hey guys, sorry this update took longer than I had promised, but after my vacation I ended up with a nasty case of walking pneumonia. Needless to say, I was in no mood or condition to be creative. So, I hope everyone is still interested in this story and likes the update. It is a little shorter than I had anticipated, but I got to the perfect stopping point (evil cliffhanger?!) and decided to leave it there instead of holding the update until next week. Thanks for all the continuing support and amazing response from my readers! Please, keep the reviews coming, really fuels my muse!

4. Chapter 4 by serenity [Reviews - 18] Liked (3515 words)
Thank you so much for the overwhelming amount of reviews! You guys have literally taken my breath away by the wonderful acceptance of this story. I truly meant to have this chapter out earlier in the week, but the warm weather has brought out all the crazies, drunks and criminals and thus, my writing time has seriously suffered. I did manage to write a little bit each night and somehow managed to end up with this chapter, which I think you guys will really like. Thanks again and I hope you all have had a great weekend!

5. Chapter 5 by serenity [Reviews - 24] Liked (2391 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews! And, a special thanks to Sotia for helping me figure out if I should keep it at the door or move it to the couch! **winks** Hope you like, let me know one way or the other! :) Have a great weekend!

6. Chapter 6 by serenity [Reviews - 22] Liked (2095 words)
Hey guys! Well, guess most of you just thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth, huh? Nope, just dealing with one helluva case of Writer's Block in combination with the busiest season of the year. You see, the hot weather brings out all the crazies, which leads to numerous 911 calls and thus, keeping me from indulging in one of my favorite passions....writing Spuffy. Also, I've been net nannied. It basically sucks, I can't read Spuffy and thus, lack that motivational factor that reading smutty goodness can cause sometimes.
And, lastly, I've also been spending time out of town with family because we just found out that my mother's breast cancer (3rd bout after a 10 year remission) has come back and spread to 4 other locations. They "say" it isn't to the worst stage and there's plenty of treatments, but I want to visit her as much as possible right now and that has drained my muse, too. So, I hope that explains my lack of updates. I do apologize and hope that my readers will understand and stick with me. Read, enjoy and review...makes me smile. **I also need to send special thanks to DragonFlyLady, Tanit, BurnKitty and Dampersandspoons for feeding my addiction and emailing me some of my updated favorites, you guys rock!**

7. Chapter 7 by serenity [Reviews - 17] Liked (3998 words)
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews! Sorry this took so long, as you know my family has been having some health issues and Ive been preoccupied with training. However, they should be a little more regular now. Also, you can check my LJ page for update info and whatnot. Here:

http://spikesserenity.livejournal.com/

Thanks again, especially to Lauriel for catching my mistakes, and Henri and Sotia for pestering me. Also a big shout out to the chatbox addicts who keep me occupied and make me realize that Im not alone in my randomness.

8. Chapter 8 by serenity [Reviews - 23] Liked (2641 words)
Gasp! Shock! Are you pinching yourself to see if this update is real or you're just imagining things? LoL I am so very sorry that this update took so long to get out. Muse has been on one helluva strike and shocked me last night by showing up and flowing freely! Seriously, parts of this chapter have taken nearly 5 weeks to write. That's totally absurd! But, it's here now and I hope that you guys enjoy!!

As always, the lovely Lauriel was kind enough to beta for me and point out the numerous mistakes that plagued it! Thanks a billion, sweetie!!!!

9. Chapter 9 by serenity [Reviews - 17] Liked (1461 words)
I know, you are all shocked as hell that I am posting a chapter, right? I told you I wouldn't leave a WIP...just annoy the hell out of you for taking so long to post. So sorry for the insane delay. Hope you like. As always, thanks for the reviews from the last chapter and a great big pile of awesome to my beta, Lauriel! *HUGGLES*

10. Chapter 10 by serenity [Reviews - 10] Liked (3151 words)
Hey everyone! *waves* Well, first of all, thanks for popping in for a read. I am so very sorry its taken this long. There really isnt any other excuse besides RL really has been a bitch to me. Although, things are looking up a bit as far as my marriage goes. Hubby is being much better and a lot less like an asshole. Sadly, as far as caring for my mother goes, she passed away a couple of weeks ago. While I miss her terribly, I know she's better off. So, maybe less marriage drama and a boatload of sudden off work/free time I might be able to get some writing done. Secondly, I want to thank each and everyone of you who have stuck with me. I truly appreciate it. **Before I go, I would like to send uber thanks to DragonFlyLady for fixing my mistakes and also, Msspikester, who mentioned how much she liked this story although she had forgotten the name of it and hadn't read in a while, which got muse all eager to write!* *

11. Chapter 11 by serenity [Reviews - 7] Liked (1543 words)
As with the other chapter I posted today...there are no excuses for my tardiness. I just hope that my readers are still out there. Thanks for reading! Also, technically this story is still at my beta's house, but I was impatient and posted anyway. Any errors will be corrected shortly. Thanks!