Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Kristi for betaing and for Sotia and Zoe for giving their aproval! *kisses and hugs*. Enjoy, and leave plenty of reviews! lol!
Buffy looked at her prisoner, a huge smirk on her face. Yes, she had finally caught him! He sat in front of her in the interview room, shackled to the chair he was sitting on. His left, scarred eyebrow was raised, a look of ‘what you gonna do now?’ on his face. Four years it had taken, four years to catch the guy who had spent his time using different masks, names and personalities to get to where he was today. He was a multi-millionaire, but none of it was his money. He had been the greatest, and most famous, con artist around, and Buffy Summers, FBI agent extraordinaire, had caught him at-fucking-last. Buffy was happy that she had caught him, but maybe a little pissed as well. She had spent her last four years on this case. Sure she would get that promotion she was looking for, but what if she wasn’t up to it; she had spent so much time on this case, she didn’t know if she could think of anything else but her subject, William ‘Spike’ Smith. Sitting down in front of the criminal, Buffy’s smirk turned into a sneer.

“Didn’t think we would catch you, did you, Mr. Smith? Or should I call you Mr. Rivers, or maybe even Mr. Giles. Do you feel any remorse for those men who you brought down with you in this little escapade of yours?” Buffy raised her own eyebrow and Spike laughed.

“Wha’ do you think, luv? Tha’ I really cared wha’ I was doin’?” His chuckle stopped. “I’m a bad, rude man. I should be severely punished, shouldn’t I?” He smirked at her, leaning forward as far as he could.

“Well, Mr, Smith, I will be sure to bring you down for a long, long time.” Buffy felt the rush of power come through her as she watched his eyes lose the bad boy look.

“Well, I didn’t kill the men did I? I could ‘ave, believe me I could, but where’s the fun in that? They were rich bastards anyway, deserved to be brought down, and their company’s a fake too.”

“Mr. Smith, actually, I think I’ll just call you Spike. Mr. Smith makes you sound like man, and we both know you’re nothing more than filth,” Buffy spat.

“Shouldn’t I have a lawyer or somethin’? I know I ‘ave the righ’ to one, and you ain’t suppose to be in ‘ere alone with me either.” Spike ignored her last comment.

“That is true.” Buffy raised her hand to her chin, pretending to think about it. “But seeing as you didn’t listen to the rules, I’m sure I don’t have to either.”

“Tha’s not righ’, tha’ ain’t.”

“Nothing’s right in this world, Spike, or have you not noticed that yet?” Buffy stood up again, walking over to the wall behind him so he couldn’t see what she was doing.

“Hey, at least let me see ya, I can’ talk to ya if I can’ see ya, pet.” He struggled to turn, but the chair had been bolted to the floor, and the handcuffs stopped him just turning in his seat.

“Oh, I don’t know, Spike. You seem to be managing just fine.” Buffy’s voice wasn’t as far away as he thought, and Spike jumped as he felt her hot breath against his ear. “So, do I need to encourage you to do the right thing?”

Shivering, Spike didn’t reply. Truth be told, she was really doing something to him, and his rock hard cock was rubbing against his jeans zip, trying to get some release.

“Oh, does Spikey have a present?” Buffy smiled as she saw what was held in his skin tight jeans.

“You know it, luv!” He smirked as she came around and sat in front of him on the table.

“Do you want to know what I don’t get though?” Buffy asked, changing topic.

“Wha’sat?” Spike looked at her, and she felt like his eyes could look right through her.

“Why did you let us catch you?” Buffy looked at him sternly. “And don’t say that you didn’t, because you obviously did.”

“So you want the ‘onest truth then?”

“Yeah, please enlighten me.”

“You.”

Buffy knew he wasn’t teasing or lying or anything, and that’s why she frowned. “Huh? Me?”

“Yeah, knew you were after me, so I stopped running.” Spike sat back in his chair, looking as relaxed as he could be in cuffs.

“I’ve been after you the entire time.” Buffy was so confused that she left her focus slip, but only for a second.

“Yeah, but I never got a glimpse of you before. You’d make any man stop in their tracks, luv.” He smirked again, trying to hide what he felt for her.

“You are so full of shit. There’s no way in hell that I’m going to believe that!” Buffy laughed as she walked around the table and sat in her place again.

“Believe what you want, luv, ‘s the truth.” He then began to struggle in his seat. “Don’ suppose you could le’ me stand up could you, luv?” He struggled again.

“I don’t know. You may try to escape.” She laughed as his face went white. I suppose seven hours of sitting in the same chair would do that to you! she thought.

“C’mon, I’m in agony ‘ere!”

“Fine.” Buffy walked over to him, and leaned over to help him to stand up. She heard his sharp intake of breath. She looked down to see he had a very good few of her breasts, which were enclosed in a plain white bra. Boldly, she let one hand slide down his arm to his hand, and saw his eyes roll back and a shiver take over his body. When he stood up, she stepped away from him, and he had to use all the power that was in him to stop from stepping closer to her heat. “Do you want something, Spike?” Buffy asked, watching his beautiful blue eyes flutter open, searching for an answer there.

“Yes,” Spike said, swaying on the spot. Maybe it would have been better if he stayed sitting down.

“What do you want? Do you want me?” He knew she was teasing him, if she wasn’t she would be fired, and so he decided he would play along.

“Yes. God, yes.”

“Well, I’m standing here, come and get me!” She laughed as he stepped forward and was so now close that their lips nearly touched. “Spike, what a big, bad man you are!” She giggled as her lips touched his with every word she spoke and he just groaned in response. “What do you want to do to me, Spike? Do you want to run your hands all over my body? Do you want to feel my tight pussy around your aching cock? Is that what you want?” Before she even had the last part out, Spike’s lips were on hers in a bruising kiss, not caring about the consequences. He hadn’t, however, expected her to react in the way she did! Instead of pushing him away, she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, pulling him in for more.

“Oh, luv, you don’t know what you do to me!” he whispered against her lips as he ground his erection into her abdomen.

“Oh, I think I do!” She smiled, one hand moving away from its perch on his neck, and snaking it between them to rub the outline of his cock.

“Oh, Jesus,” he whispered, capturing her lips with his again. Their tongues duelled for dominance, neither getting the upper hand for very long. As Buffy’s hand became more and more dominant in rubbing him in all the right ways, he broke away from her panting. “Need you now!” he said as she took his earlobe into her mouth.

“No, you’ll need me when I want you to need me. Now, sit back down.” She pushed him back into his seat. Making sure his arms were in a comfortable position, Buffy kneeled down in front of him. She looked directly at his manhood, unconsciously licking her lips. She placed her hands on the fly of his pants, unbuttoning the top button, and watched as the zip started to open from the pressure of his hard dick.

If Spike had had the use of his hands, he would have twisted them in her hair, but, alas, he did not, and so knew who the dominant one in this charade was. God knew how that made him any harder than he already was.

“You’ve been a bad boy, Spike, and bad boys need to be punished!” Buffy smiled, working his zip the rest of the way down, only to be presented with the sight of his huge, straining cock. “Doubly punished, tut tut tut, someone doesn’t wear any underwear.” She licked the tip of his member, and Spike rolled his hips forwards for her to continue. “No, Spikey, I need to punish you first.” She stood and walked away from him. She then did another unexpected thing, and began to strip. First she took off her white, slightly stained, shirt. Then, she took off her black, manly pants and shoes. Left in only her white cotton bra and matching panties, Spike felt like he was going to explode, that was until she took those off. Standing in front of him, wearing nothing but a smirk, Spike tried thinking of anything that would stop him from coming. Mum and Da’ having sex. He smiled as he thought of something to stop, but then cringed when he realized he was smiling about it. “Did you not like my dance?” Buffy pouted, and Spike wished that he could just kiss it away.

“‘Course I did, I’ll show you how much, if you’d like!” He winked and she just shook her head.

“No, I’ve thought of your punishment, I’m going to use you as my fuck toy, but if you come before I say you can, there will be hell to pay.” She smiled as Spike tried to get more control over himself. She stalked over to him, like a predator stalking its prey, watching as his penis bobbed with every step she took. She’d been wet since she began this new game, so when she straddled his lap, she took a few hard pulls to let him know who’s the boss and sank onto him, sighing with relief. Spike felt a moan escape his mouth as her heated quim sank onto his aching dick.

“Oh, luv.” Spike was panting, trying to get his breathing under control. That went out the window when she began to move up and down on him. As she moved up, her vaginal muscles squeezed him, and he was sure he could see stars as he closed his eyes.

Buffy felt slightly sorry for him when she saw the way his face contorted with the pain of not coming, but she was so close, and didn’t feel that bad. Her fingers were twisting and flicking her nipples, pretending that they were his hands. But then the need to come became too much. “Open your mouth,” she told him and he obliged, ecstatic when he saw her breast coming closer to him. He suckled at her tit as if it was his only food source, and Buffy’s hands began to play with her clit, rubbing it until she was ready to come. Spike let go of her left breast and let out a string of curses as he felt her walls clenching around him in an orgasm.

“Please, please, please.” Spike begged, and all he got was a nod from the spent woman. A few more good thrusts into her and he was coming like there was no tomorrow. “I love you,” he whispered into her ear as she milked his cock.

“I love you, too,” she whispered back.

“Guys, I really need to use this room now, so can you hurry it up? And, Spike, you owe me a new pair of handcuffs. No way am I using those again,” Xander spoke through the door. All Spike could do was chuckle.

“Six years of marriage, and whoever said romance was dead?” He kissed Buffy softly on the lips. “Now can you get the key? My wrists are killin’ me.”