Author's Chapter Notes:
thanks to all that have read this story and thanks for the reviews thanks to my beta for all that you do.
"Cordy, why don't you tell us what you are feeling. I may know someone to call that can help you with your visions and learning to control the feeling of pain." Nyaya said with reassurance, her voice gentle as she knelt in front of the chair Cordelia was sitting in and gently taking her hands.

Cordy looked at everyone and suddenly felt at home with Buffy. As weird and an unpopular group of misfit outcasts as they were, they seemed to be doing what they could to help her. She looked at Joyce with yearning, if only her own mother was half so worried about her as Buffy's mom seemed to be. Taking a deep breath she managed a weak smile. "First off, I want to say sorry to you Buffy. For being a bitch to you since you came here. And to Willow and Xander for being mean and stuck up. I'm sorry. I have no excuse."

Buffy looked at Cordy and saw that she was being honest and as popular as Cordy seemed, she needed real friends and family. Sighing, Buffy nodded, smiling faintly. "No problem Cordy. Welcome to my insane life. Here's my phone number and my address if you want to just talk and hang." She smiled warmly at Tara. "And you too Tara, here's the info."

Willow and Xander looked at the exchange with the mouths hanging open. "Yeah Cordy no problem." Willow and Xander said at the same time.

Willow would give Cordy the benefit of the doubt that she was going to be nice now. Besides, she really didn't look too good. The visions must be rough on her.

Xander was just more than happy that he was now hanging out with the most popular girl in school and he was now literally surrounded by hot girls. Life just got a little bit better.

Joyce smiled, chuckling softly. "Any of you are welcome at the house any time. I always make more than what Buffy and I can eat, so you're welcome to dinner."

Cordelia smiled shyly. "Thank you Mrs. Summers." Running a hand through her hair slowly, Cordelia tried to put into words everything she saw in the vision. "Okay, well, I don't really know where to start. It was weird. It was like in flashes. But I do recognize the guy that was in the vision. I saw this guy, Oz, he plays in that band that usually plays at the Bronze. He goes to school here, but he only has a couple of classes. Then I saw this big dog like thing. It was a dog, but not a dog. Not a wolf either." She shrugged. "And the rest, I don't know, it was so fast..... and painful."

"That's okay Cordy. You did good for your first time. Maybe this Oz guy is gonna get attacked. Is that band playing tonight? If they are, I say we go and watch to make sure nothing happens to him." Buffy said


"So, we meet at the Bronze tonight and make sure this guy, Oz, doesn't get attacked." Buffy said.

"Buffy do you think it is necessary for all of us to go to the Bronze to watch one guy? Because I think just the two of us would be enough. I mean I'm a vampire and you're the Slayer. We don't really need a lot of normal humans hanging around getting in the way and getting hurt." Angel said still thinking he had any chance to change Buffy's mind about him.

Rolling her eyes at the still clueless vampire, Buffy shook her head, tone firm. "I so don't think so. You, me, alone, not happening under ANY circumstances. So just stop trying to make it happen. 'Cause gotta say, kinda makes you seem all needy. I want all of us to go. That way we can get to know Cordy and Tara better. And I really don't think we can count them as what you so nicely put as 'normal' humans. But if you feel that you don't need to go cause you still have ideas about you and me, get over them or leave Sunnydale. Cause broken record, much." She said with exasperation. He was really beginning to get on her nerves.

Xander was thinking the same thing. Trying to scheme a way it would just be him and Buffy. He kept that idea to himself for now. He was thinking of ways to get in a couple of slow dances with Buffy so that she could get to know him better and think twice about anyone else. He firmly believed she needed a normal guy to balance her supernatural life out.

Willow didn't want the others to go either. She wanted best friend time with Buffy. Having the other two girls around was not going well with her. She want to help Buffy so she could take breaks and have a normal life. She could help with the Slaying if she has powers like Tara said. She'd have to work hard to get all the power she could.

Nyaya was watching everyone in the room with clarity and didn't like what she was seeing. It seemed Buffy was right about them not listening and just saying what everyone wanted to hear. Sending a message to Buffy, Tara, Joyce, Giles and Cordy telepathically, she sighed deeply. Please, listen, do not say a word or show that I am talking to you in your head. You need to be very careful with Angel, Xander and Willow. Buffy what you felt from them is completely right. They are not listening to the powers or you. They are just telling us what we want to hear. Angel and Xander still have designs on Buffy and no matter what is said, they still think you are supposed to be with them. Willow wants control of your life, Buffy, and she wants power. Tara please watch out for her. Tell me if her aura is getting darker. Don't teach her anything yet. Giles call the coven in England and have them send someone to teach Tara and to see if it is worth it to teach Willow anything or just bind her powers. Nyaya said this to them all in their mind then she said out loud. "Cordeila I will have your trainer here hopefully tomorrow, if not day after, I am calling him as soon as I have a chance."

At the lair, Spike was pacing, jaw clenched so hard it made his jaw ache. He was bored and restless. All Dru was in the mood to do was play dress up tea party with her small army of creepy porcelain dolls. She'd made it clear it was a girls only party, leaving him with nothing to do. Well, if she was going to be having her own fun all night, then so could he. At least there was someplace to go in this town to get an easy meal. The Bronze was a tolerable place. The wings and blooming onions were good and the drinks weren't watered down. Plus, the music wasn't that sickening boy band crap. It certainly wasn't the Sex Pistols, but it wasn't half bad. And, if he was lucky, the luscious little Slayer might show up again. He could use another chance to study her fighting style. Besides, the packaging was pretty, Yes, dinner and a show sounded like just the thing for tonight.


Chapter End Notes:
please feed my muse and review