[Reviews - 280] LikedPrinter
Summary: PhotobucketSequel to 'Meeting William'. Buffy Summers used to be popular back at her old school, but here at Sunnydale High, she's a nobody. Although, she soon discovers that she's not the only outcast in the school. Nominated for Lonely School Award (Best High School Fic) at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards round 2!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28480 Read: 38020
Published: 03/14/2008 Updated: 07/10/2008

1. 1 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1397 words)
Since I've almost finished A Second Chance, I finally allowed myself to start on this one. I've been playing with the idea of writing a Buffy/William story where William can just be himself and won't have to turn himself into another person for Buffy to fall for him. Because face it, shy, innocent William is good enough just the way he is.

Oh, and I haven't abandoned Healing, so don't worry. I'll try to have the next chapter up an a couple of days.

2. 2 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1276 words)
Thank you Tammy for betaing this chapter! And thanks to those of you who read and reviewed the first chapter, I hope you'll like what's to come as well.

When I first decided to do a sequel to Meeting William, I planned to make it an all fluffy story for once. But since I actually started, I decided to go in a different direction. Don't worry though. As my other stories, this one will be all Spuffy. But I just can't help but add a little angst, every now and then. *lol*

3. 3 by Pet [Reviews - 14] Liked (1555 words)
Anyone noticed my huge mistake in the previous chapter? *blush* It's definitely not like me to mess up like that. Anyway, it's all fixed now and I'm just glad I realized it before anyone could point it out. That's why I had to change a few paragraphs in both chapter 1 and 2, none of them very important for the story, but still, I had to do it for it to make sense.

With that said, I wanna put out a WARNING about a scene in this chapter that some of you might find disturbing. I'm a bit nervous about this chapter, so please, let me know what you think! Thank you Tammy for betaing!

4. 4 by Pet [Reviews - 14] Liked (1266 words)
Thanks to those of you who have left me a review so far, I really appreciate it!

And, as always, a huge thanks to Tammy for betaing this story for me!

5. 5 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1727 words)
Thank you so much for your lovely reviews! I appreciate every single one.

6. 6 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1321 words)
Thanks to all of you who have left me a review so far, it makes me want to write so much faster! *lol* Also, thanks to Tammy for betaing.

7. 7 by Pet [Reviews - 17] Liked (1764 words)
I just found out that the prequel to this fic - Meeting William - has been nominated for best drabble and best one shot at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards. I was thrilled when I found out, thank you so much, whoever nominated it! :)

8. 8 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1287 words)
From now on, I'll try to keep updating this story on Sundays and Healing on Thursdays. Thank you so much for all your reviews! And thank you Tammy for betaing!

9. 9 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1389 words)
I wasn't going to update until tomorrow, but the chapter is all done and betad so I thought, what the hell. :)

10. 10 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1179 words)
Thanks for the reviews! And thank you Tammy for betaing!

11. 11 by Pet [Reviews - 11] Liked (1209 words)
Early update this week, hope you won't mind. :) Thank you Tammy for betaing, you're the best!

12. 12 by Pet [Reviews - 21] Liked (1389 words)
I wasn't going to update until tomorrow, but the chapter was all done and waiting so I decided to post it a little earlier. Hope you'll enjoy. Hugs to Tammy for betaing!

13. 13 by Pet [Reviews - 20] Liked (1670 words)
RL has once again been a bitch, as some of you already know, at least those of you who've been reading my LJ. However, my muse doesn't seem to care and this chapter demanded to be written. So, here it is, hope you'll enjoy. Thanks for all the reviews, and as always, thank you Tammy for betaing!

14. 14 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1232 words)
I'm suffering from a serious case of writers block right now, in fact, I fear my muse has just gotten tired of me and left. I've been struggling for days with this chapter and I don't feel motivated in any way. I blame the wonderful weather we have here in Sweden right now, I have a very hard time staying inside and write when I just want to be out in the sun. But I managed to write this chapter after all.

Also, I decided after much consideration to take down my fic "The Tower" since it's not likely I'll keep writing on that one. I find it annoying when an author just leave a story hanging and never finish and I don't want to do the same thing. Sorry. But I'll leave the first chapter of that fic at my other website, then if I ever decide to continue, I'll just re-post it. Oh, and I'll try to have another chapter of Healing up in a few days.

15. 15 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1465 words)
I really wanted to update sooner but RL and writers block keeps getting in the way. Anyway, I finally managed to write this chapter, hope you'll enjoy!

16. 16 by Pet [Reviews - 9] Liked (1611 words)
Ok, I know I posted this chapter already. But suddenly it was gone. Weird. Unfortunately I also lost the reviews I got for this chapter, which makes me very sad. Oh well, nothing I can do but post again. *sigh*

17. 17 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1286 words)
Thanks to Tammy for being the fastest beta ever! :)

18. 18 by Pet [Reviews - 9] Liked (1391 words)
Sorry for the delay. This story is almost over, there will be an epilogue which I'll try to have up some time next week. Thanks for the reviews, and thanks to Tammy for betaing!

19. 19 by Pet [Reviews - 24] Liked (3066 words)
Here's the final chapter of this story. It's longer than the other chapters but I felt there were some loose ends that needed to be tied. Thank you so much all of you who have taken your time to read and review this story. And a huge thanks to Tammy for betaing and always returning my chapters the same day. You rock! :)