[Reviews - 76] LikedPrinter
Summary: **Sequel to Lose Control** (Which I strongly suggest reading because you will be lost!) After losing his one great love, a hopeless Slayer stumbles through his life in waves of depression as he tumbles into the darkness of despair. Can an Slayer who has lost all hope and control of his life make it back into the light?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 23726 Read: 11929
Published: 04/04/2008 Updated: 10/31/2011

1. Chapter 1 by serenity [Reviews - 14] Liked (2176 words)
So here it is: the continuation of Lose Control. I hope you guys like what I have so far. There will be angst, not that you wouldn't expect that from me, but overall this will be the happy ending my wonderful readers crave. I told you I would do it eventually! Hope you enjoy, and please...take the time to review if you did. I would love to hear the reaction so far!

2. Chapter 2 by serenity [Reviews - 8] Liked (2485 words)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the freaking fantastic reviews! I'm really happy that you guys seem to like this story so far! **PS** This was not beta-d since I really wanted to get it out before I left for the weekend. Plus, Sotia's been threatening me. **HUGS**

3. Chapter 3 by serenity [Reviews - 12] Liked (1790 words)
Look! An update! Bet you guys thought I had forgotten all about you?! I haven't, it's just that Muse took an extended vacation and decided to drive me totally batshit by doing so. Anyway, here's the latest installment. To say it's been beta-d would be a complete and total lie! :) So, please overlook any mistakes. Hope you like. Also, thank you to Sotia for whipping me into shape and reading through the chapter for me.

4. Chapter 4 by serenity [Reviews - 8] Liked (2972 words)
Hey, look an update! Thank you for all the reviews on the last chapter, I truly appreciate each and every one. Also, you can all thank Sotia who nagged me tonight to finish the update. Enjoy.

5. Chapter 5 by serenity [Reviews - 7] Liked (1853 words)
**hangs head in shame** Yes, I know its been forever since I updated. I sincerely apologize! Thank you to everyone who read and reviewes on the last chapter. And, great big HUGS and SQUISHES to my beta, Lauriel and also to Sotia, who encourages me to write! :) Hope you like!

6. Chapter 6 by serenity [Reviews - 8] Liked (2193 words)
Shocked, aren't you? I know I've probably lost a great deal of you during my aggravatingly long absence, and for that, I am truly sorry. I hope the few of you still hanging on enjoy my update. Bursts of inspiration came at some of the strangest times and it was written in four seperate sittings, so I do apologize if it doesn't have that wonderful flow. As I have stated many a time, I will NOT leave any story behind. No WIPs for me, I promise. Though my updates might continue to be a bit more sporadic than I want them to be, they will still get here eventually.

Also, my wonderful beta, DragonFlyLady, is on a much needed vacation. Therefore, please please please excuse the errors you will undoubtedly find. I'm sure they are rampant. LoL Hope you still enjoy the story and please, gimmie a nod of encouragement if you are still here and still liking what I'm desperately trying to accomplish. SMOOCHIES!!!!

7. Chapter 7 by serenity [Reviews - 6] Liked (2381 words)
Hi! Long time no write, huh? Again, I will apologize for the delay, but muse wasn't cooperating due to some serious RL problems and what's the point in posting the le crap that I wrote? LOL Hope some of you are still out there. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

Also, a big thanks to the ever amazing Lauriel (DragonFlyLady) who is always around to boost my confidence, fluff my ego and otherwise make me feel nice. She didn't get a chance to beta this one simply because I got impatient and didn't want to wait. So, sorry for the errors that I am sure are there.

Also, a huge thanks to the wonderful and talented Sotia for doing a read thru to make sure it made sense.

8. Chapter 8 by serenity [Reviews - 4] Liked (1308 words)

9. Chapter 9 by serenity [Reviews - 5] Liked (2173 words)
Shock, gasp, surprise! There's no excuse for my tardiness other than muse has been less than cooperative. Hope there are still some readers out there and that you guys enjoy it. :) Also, as usual, BIG thank you's to DragonFlyLady for correcting my many mistakes. Without you, my dear, I'd just sound like a complete moron.

10. Chapter 10 by serenity [Reviews - 0] (1945 words)
I know, I know. It's been ages. Sigh. There's no excuse for my tardiness. I hope the few of you still reading enjoy. :) Story is still technically at the beta's house but I got impatient and posted anyway. Any issues will be corrected when it is returned to me, so please don't judge me too harshly. LoL

11. Chapter 11 by serenity [Reviews - 4] Liked (2450 words)
Shocked, aren't you? Two chapters in two days. I'm quite amazed myself. Thanks for reading.