Author's Chapter Notes:
I can't believe the great feedback I'm getting for this story. You people are amazing. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this chatper!
“I’m going to kick your ass!!” Angel exclaimed as he saw Buffy and Spike walk up to the table. Buffy rolled her eyes and sat down in a chair.

“Angel, I love you to death. You’re my brother. But this overprotective thing has to stop. I mean, come on. I’m sixteen! Going to be seventeen next week. Get over it!” Buffy cried out.

Angel shook his head and said, “You’re going to be the death of me, you know that!” The group laughed.

“Ok, I’m up for some booty shaking!! Who’s with me!?” Willow asked. Buffy squealed and shot up. “Me!!” “Yeah me too,” Cordelia responded.

“Darla?” Buffy asked. The blonde shook her head. “No thanks. I’ll be out there soon.”

“What about you babe?“ Buffy asked Spike.

Spike looked over at the dance floor. He was never much of a dancer, but he didn’t want disappoint her. Buffy giggled. “You don’t have to, I can dance with the girls for a little then you can come out.“

Spike let out a breath of relief. She quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek then followed Cordelia and Willow to the dance floor.

“You got out of that one easily.” Xander stated.

Spike shrugged his shoulders as he took a sip of his beer. “She’s not bad with that kind of stuff. So I get off easily,”

“Lucky dog,” Angel mumbled. “ugh, Excuse me?” Darla asked. Angel had a look of shock on his face. “Um, I love you.”

Xander and Spike chuckled but stopped when Darla through them a glare. “So what are we doing next week for Buffy’s birthday?” Darla asked as she sipped her water. “Well she’s suppose to go to the Ice Show with my dad. She goes every year. So maybe we can do something the day before,“ Angel suggested.

Darla shook her head. “No, not the day before her birthday.”

“What about after she gets back? She won‘t be gone all night right?” Xander asked. “I actually wanted to take her out when she got back mate. You know, and give her my present.” Spike said.

“Ok, then we’ll do it the day after her birthday,” Angel stated. “Yeah but what?” Xander asked.

“We’ll just come here or something, because you know Buffy. She hates big things for her birthday. She always thinks stuff happens on her birthday,” Angel explained. “That’s not true,” Darla insisted.

“Ugh, I wouldn’t deny it.” Spike said with a shrug. “What do you mean?”

“Buffy’s fourteenth birthday my Dad left and my mom was forced to tell us they were separating.” Angel explained as he looked at his sister on the dance floor.

“Are you serious?!” Darla asked with a shock expression. Angel nodded then said, “And on her fifteenth birthday was when the divorce was final.”

Darla gasped. “Yeah but I don’t remember anything happening last year,” Spike asked his friends.

Angel, Xander and Darla all looked down. “What?” he asked them when he saw their awkward faces.

Xander let out a breath and said, “Remember the big Sweet 16 birthday Joyce threw for Buffy last year?”

Spike nodded. “Well, last year Buffy caught you making out with Harmony in her kitchen,” Xander stated.

Spike’s eyes went wide. Darla nodded her head. “She spent the rest of the night crying her eyes out up in her bedroom.”

Spike’s heart broke. He had no idea that had happened. He remembered not seeing Buffy for the rest of the night and when he found out she was crying she had told him it was because of her father. Spike closed his eyes and slammed his head on the table. “I’m a real wanker aren’t I?”

“Aw, hun. It’s not your fault,” Darla said as she rubbed his back. “Yeah dude. You didn’t know” Angel added.

Spike lifted his head and looked at his friend. “But you knew?” Angel nodded. “Oh yeah. I wanted to kill you that night. But Buffy would have killed me for even saying anything so I kept my mouth shut.”

Spike let out a groan. “Well look at it this way, at least you can make it up to her this time.” Spike heard Xander say.

“Yeah but it needs to be like twenty times better.” Darla said with a smile.

“Thanks Darla,” Spike mumbled. She giggled and shook her head. “I’m sure whatever you have planned is fine, Spikey.”

“But knowing your track record...” Angel trailed off. “I better buy her a bloody castle.”

The friends laughed just as Oz walked up to them. “Hello all.” “Hey Oz, done your set?” Darla asked. “

Taking a break,” he said as he looked around. “Where’s Willow.”

“She’s on the dance floor with Cordelia and Buffy.” Xander responded.

Just then they all looked over towards the dance floor, and the sight before them had Spike seeing red. Buffy, Cordelia and Willow were all dancing together but more then a few guys decided they were going to surround Buffy. They were leering at her a way he didn’t like. Like they only wanted one thing and she was going to be the one to give it to them. Spike finally shot up from his seat and rushed over there when he saw a guy start to approach her.

***

It's like you're a drug
It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around


***

Buffy swayed her hips to the music. She could get lost in this. Just swirling around, having fun with her friends. Music carried her away. When anything bad ever happened all she had to do was put some music on and everything would be alright.

Spike watched as she moved with the music, she looked like a goddess. No wonder these men wanted her. But she was his. He shot a death glare to the man about to approach her. Luckily he took the hint and backed off. Buffy’s back was to him so she couldn’t see him walking up. Spike smiled as he placed his hands on her waist and heard her gasp.

“You know kitten, with the way you look, and the way you’re dancing, you got every bloke in here going crazy,” he whispered into her ear.

Buffy smiled and softly grinded her backside to his front. “And what about you?” she asked as she felt him push against her. Spike smiled. “Always.”

***

It's like you're a leech
Sucking the life from me
It's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time


***

Spike moved with Buffy as she grinded herself up against him. He had to close his eyes and take a deep breath every time she rubbed against his know throbbing erection. Buffy moved her hands so they were covering his and dipped her hips. She smiled when she heard him growl. She had no idea what was coming over her but all she could think of in that second was how bad she wanted him and how bad she wanted him to want her.

***

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me


***

Spike slid his hands down the front of Buffy’s thighs and massage them. As he brought them back up he slid his hands over her tight stomach then over her arms. He placed both hands on each of her elbows, causing her to lift her arms in the air and circle his neck. His nostrils flared when he felt her playing with the tiny hairs on the back of his neck as his hands went back to her hips to guide them to the beat of the music.

“You never told me what you wanted for you birthday,” Spike whispered in her ear.

***

It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in my head
Are mine alone
And I know I'll never change my ways
If I don't give you up now


***

Buffy smiled softly. She could tell by the sound of his voice and the feel on her back side how crazy she was driving him. She dipped her hips one last time before turning around to face him. She slid her hands down his arms, stopping at his elbows while she moved her body so that it was touching his. Buffy carefully leaned up causing her lips to be centimeters away from his own and said, “Surprise me.”

***

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me


***

“Surprise me” He heard Buffy whisper. She was so close, he could feel her warm breath on his lips and her smell was so close. She smelled like heaven and he wondered why he never noticed it before. How could he deny himself all these years how beautiful she was and how much he wanted her. Lying to himself night after night about who he was dreaming about. That’s when he finally hit him. He was in love with her.

“Buffy...” he began but was cut off when her lips smashed against his own. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, trying to bring her closer. Buffy gripped onto his shoulders for deer life. Spike felt her moan into his mouth when their tongues touch and he knew at that moment if he didn’t get her alone he would take her right there.

***

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this
I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

It's like I can't breathe
It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you
I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think
Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts
In my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me
It's like I'm not me


Chapter End Notes:
Ohhhh are they? or arent they? hehe stay tuned... p.s. i know im evil :)