Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry for the delay. but im afraid after this there will be another one. unless i can update before then, sunday im going down the shore for a week for a much needed vaca!! hehe hope u like the chapter
Spike broke away from their kiss and stared at the girl laying under him. Her lips were swollen from his kisses, her cheeks were flushed and she wore nothing but a pink lace underwear set. She looked beautiful.

“What’s the matter?” Buffy asked out of breath. Spike swallowed.

“Buffy, luv, are you sure.. are you sure you want to do this?” Spike whispered.

Panic started to race through Buffy’s mind and fresh tears sprung to her eyes. “Do you not..” Spike cut her off with a hard kiss. “I’ve never wanted anything more.”

Buffy smiled shyly up her boyfriend as she started to unbutton his jeans. Spike softly kissed his girlfriend as she pushed his jeans down and his member sprung out smacking her on her stomach. Buffy giggle and looked down.

“Um, not exactly the thing a man wants to hear pet,” Spike whispered. “I’m sorry. It’s just, you know, people usually wear underwear. And wow!” Buffy exclaimed never taking her eyes off of Spike’s erection. Spike chuckled. “Now, someone is overdressed.”

Buffy let out a soft moan as Spike kissed and licked her neck. She felt his hands reach behind her back and unhook her bra. Spike tossed it over his shoulder and took a moment to look over the goddess laying beneath him.

“Beautiful,” he whispered before capturing her lips again. Spike kissed his way down her neck and stopped at her left breast. He slowly kissed around her nipple before sucking it lightly into his mouth. Buffy moaned and arched her back off the bed to try and force him closer. His fingers slipped through her thong moving it down her legs.

Spike hooked his arm under her right leg and raised it. He raised his eyes to hers and said, “This is going to hurt kitten. But I promise it will get better,” he whispered.

Buffy just nodded her head and took a deep breath. Spike kissed her lips softly and thrust into her softly. Buffy let out a choked cry into Spike’s mouth as she felt him break her barrier. Spike paused inside of her letting her adjust. He broke from the kiss and saw a single tear fall from her eye.

Spike kissed the tear away and whispered, “I’m so sorry pet. I’m so sorry.” Buffy swallowed and nodded her head. “It’s ok. It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

Spike nodded and started to move slowly inside of her. “Mm, god, pet. You feel amazing,” Spike moaned out.

Buffy let out a loud moan as she felt tingles go all over her body. Her breath started to quicken and her muscles started to clamp. “Let it go baby,” Spike ushered as he pumped into her. “Oh god,” Buffy moaned. A minute later she threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. “Oh god Spike.. ahhh.” Spike closed his eyes and pumped into her with a little more force.

She felt amazing, so tight and fit perfectly with him. Their moans and cries filled the room as they lost each other in their own world. “Harder,” Buffy moaned as she felt her second orgasm approaching. Spike did as he was ordered as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Buffy held Spike’s face to her as she kissed him and moaned loudly into her mouth as she exploded.

Spike moaned loudly not being able to take her muscles squeezing him anymore. He pounded into her causing an ‘oommpf’ to come out of Buffy’s mouth with every thrust. “Fuck, luv, oh yeah. Arghhh,” Spike shouted his orgasm as he spilled his seed into her. Spike stilled his movements and collapsed on top of her.

They both lay their panting, trying to catch their breath. “That was...,” Spike began. “Yeah,” Buffy said with a nod.

Spike rolled off of Buffy while pulling her with him against his chest. Spike kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes and smiled. “Wow, that was exactly what I needed.” Spike chuckled and said, “Yeah, have to agree with you on that.”

The couple laid there in each other’s arms talking and basking in the after glow of what they had just did. They began to kiss softly which quickly turned heated. “Ready for round two pet?” Spike moaned against her lips. Buffy giggled as Spike rolled on top of her.

Right before he slid back home the sound of the telephone stopped them. Spike shook his head and said, “I’ll ignore it.” Buffy put her hands on his chest stopping him. “What if it’s your mother?” Buffy asked with a raised eyebrow. Spike let out a sigh and mumbled, “Bollocks.” He gave her a quick kiss and said, “Don’t move.”

Spike quickly moved off the bed and threw his pants on as he stumbled out the door. Buffy giggled as she watched him run like a mad person. She looked around for a minute before grabbing one of his black t-shirts and pulling it over her body. She smoothed her hair down as she looked around for the remote to his television. Not seeing it anywhere, Buffy walked to his bedroom door and called out, “Hey, where’s the remote to the TV?”

“Not sure! Check around the bed and might have rolled under!” she heard him call back.

She scrunched her face together as her hands went to her hips and she looked around. His room wasn’t the cleanest but it was ok. Buffy searched around the bed, and the bedside tables. She lifted papers, magazines and shirts. When she didn’t see it anywhere she finally got down onto her knees and checked under the bed. It was littered with different things. Paper, dvds, books and shirts. She moved the stuff around until something caught her eye. It was a hunter green top.

Buffy grabbed the shirt and pulled it out from under the bed. As she sat up she held the garment up and examined it. It was a tank top, and it obviously belonged to a women. Tears formed in her eyes as she tried to form a thought. Her head snapped to the doorway when she heard Spike come back into the room.

“Sorry pet, that was my mum. She was just asking...” Spike stopped mid sentence when he saw what she was holding. “Buffy,” he began.

“What is this Spike?” she asked softly. He let out a breath and said, “It’s a shirt.”

Buffy nodded and said, “I can see that. Who’s is it?” “Dru’s.” A breath caught in Buffy’s throat as she looked back at the top. After a couple seconds she threw the shirt and stood up.

“It’s not what you think,” Spike began as he took a step towards her. “You really think I can form a thought right now?” Buffy asked as tears came down her face.

Spike’s heart broke when he saw her tears and tried to reach out to her only to be rejected when she stepped back. “That was from back when we were together pet,” he whispered.

“Why do you have it?” Spike rubbed his hand on the back of his head and said, “When we were together, I..ugh.. I asked her to leave it. So I’d have something of hers for when she wasn’t around.”

Buffy nodded her head and looked back at the top on the ground. She slowly began to move around the room and grabbed her jeans. “Buffy wait,” Spike pleaded. He grabbed her arm to only have it snatched away.

“Why do you still have it Spike?” she asked softly.

“I was going to give it back to her. I just forgot about it. And I found it in my closet earlier so I threw it under the bed so you wouldn’t see it.” Buffy let out a bitter chuckle.

“So you purposely hid it?” “Buffy please this isn’t that big of a deal,” Spike pleaded.

Buffy yanked her pants up and button them. “Oh no, it’s a very big deal! Why keep it Spike? Why not just throw it away?” She cried.

“Buffy come on now. I was going to give it back, that wouldn’t be right to throw it away!”

“I don’t give a fuck if it’s right to throw it away or not!” Buffy screamed.

She made her way to the bedroom door only to stop when Spike grabbed her arm again. She yanked the her arm away again and yelled, “Don’t touch me! And DON’T follow me!”

She ran out of the room and down the stairs, slamming the front door behind her. Spike stood there shocked for a few seconds before picking up a glass on top of his TV and throwing it against the wall with a loud yell.


Chapter End Notes:
ohh im evil i know. but dont worry. everything will make sense soon