Author's Chapter Notes:
Here, you go, the next chapter is finally here. Thank you very much for the first reviews, you are all so lovely and supportive!
The next day I was up early. I couldn't wait to get myself some of the “good stuff” and to try it out “in combat”. Of course I also knew I had to have somebody watching my back; so. who else could that be? Yes, again none other than Mr. William the Bloody, Spike. The vampire whose face I had just vomited on last night.

So, I had to pay him a visit in his crypt, and make a total ass of myself telling him that I was sorry. Me, apologizing to Spike. Please, kill me first. But I really had to do it. Besides, who else could get me anything illegal, or immoral except Spike? It was only 7:00 a.m., so I knew I had to wait at least until 2:00 pm if I wanted to catch him awake and at least semi-coherent. I needed something to pass the time with because I wasn't able to fall back asleep.

Willow wasn't back yet, so in my mind I started going through the events of the past night. The image of those girls making out ; Spike's unique and oh-so-sexy smell. The sight of Spike in his comfy-chair with the fancy chalice in his long-fingered, pale hand; Spike telling me that he wants to fuck me. Spike!

'Oh, dammit! I just got aroused by thinking of Spike! Oh-my-God, I have the HOTS for Spike! Spike, the evil, bloodsucking fiend!' I thought to myself, panic crowding in around the edges of my Spike-centered shock and anxiety, closely being elbowed by denial.

But I couldn't get the image of Spike out of my head, and I felt like I really, really needed to get myself off, hoping that sexual release would push anxiety and denial right out of the way. Well, anxiety, anyway. I took out my favorite “Lady's Little Helper” from the drawer in the night-stand beside my bed. It was a vibrator that had something on the top of it that looked like a little open mouth; it also had four soft little rubber spikes ('Note to self: how very appropriate!') peeking out from it's “lips”. And so, I realized my pleasure toy IS a Spike. So, I pushed the little lips towards my pussy and switched it on. The spikes were tingling my clit and the vacuum between my flesh and the rubber lips made me feel like someone was sucking on my clit while caressing it with a tongue as well. I imagined that Spike's lips were on my clit, and that Spike's tongue was flicking my nubbin. I turned the vibration higher, and I felt waves of pleasure spread out and roll over me. I reached up and pinched one of my already-hardened nipples with my free hand, and I felt the beginnings of my orgasm knotting and building up low in my belly. I pushed down on the toy, harder, more pressure right on my clit, and then I felt my body exploding. I came hard and fast with Spike's name on my mouth, and I blacked out, totally.

When I woke up next, I was lying buck-naked on top of my bed,-linens, with my Spikey helper still tightly gripped in my hand; then I saw Willow, standing in the doorway to our room, staring at me like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

“Ermmm, ...ummmm...h-hi, Buffy. I didn't want to wake you up. It's just that we were supposed to have class together fifteen minutes ago, and you didn't show up, so I thought I should come by and check up on you. I didn't know you were THIS kind of busy!” The more flustered Willow gets, the more she tends to babble.

“Oh!” I snapped my fingers together with a click, and false cheerfulness. 'One embarrassment after another, all within one twenty-four hour period! What was going to snap was my nerves, because the day just kept getting better.'
“Sorry, Wil, I couldn't fall asleep until late I was so wired, and I slept-away the morning. But, thanks, for waking me up; I have to go talk to Spike about something.”

“To Spike? You have to? Is it a new big evil? Do you need me to do some major mojo? A locator-spell, maybe?” Willow was practically salivating at the thought of another magical opportunity.

“No, Willow, thanks anyway, though. No new evil, no need for spells, I just have to discuss some...some new slaying techniques with Spike. Yeah, that's it...techniques.” And I was quite proud of myself this small feat in stalling-off Willow, and making up that fib right on the spot.

“Riiiiigggghhhtttttt, Buffy. So, I guess I'll just go on back to our class then, and after that, I'll hang out for a bit with Tara. 'Bye!” And with that, Willow ran out of the room, carefully closing the door behind her.

I got out of bed, walking straight to my closet. I grabbed my bathrobe, along with my shower-caddy chock-full of my vanilla-and-honey-scented shower-gel, shampoo, conditioner, lotions and of course, big fluffy towel. I walked over to my chest of drawers and picked out a clean set of underwear; a new set of black lace hip-huggers and a matching push-up bra. With all my necessities, I headed for the showers.

The good thing about skipping your class is that the showers in the dorms are empty that time of day I put my underwear and my towel on a hook outside the shower stall, and turning the water on I stepped under the shower. I started washing myself, singing as I did so. I still don’t know why I started singing that particular song, and why it's refrain in particular.

“I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside,
I wanna fuck you like an animal, my whole existence is flawed,
You get me closer to God.”

I remembered the video of the song, a blindfolded Trent Reznor with bared chest, wearing long black gloves, his hands tied above his head. I imagined having Spike tied like that. I also imagined my tongue licking his nipples, my fingers clawing his abdomen.

I couldn't believe myself getting off on images of Spike again, especially images like that. I reached between my legs and I started rubbing my clit. I felt my legs turning into jelly. I had to squat down from the effect it was having on me. When I was almost sitting on the floor of the shower stall, I inserted my middle finger into my hot and slippery channel. I started stroking it in and out, the other hand still rubbing my clit. I came fast and hard on my own hands, again shouting “Spike!”

'God... What is WRONG with me???'

I quickly dried myself off, putting on my underwear, and then my robe again. I went back to my dorm room to get dressed. I decided to put on a short black denim skirt and a white V-necked sleeveless organza top. I knew my black bra was showing through, but I liked it that way. I put on my black leather jacket to top it all off, and headed out to Restfield Cemetery to see Spike in his crypt.

The entire way there I was practicing exactly what I was going to say.

'Hey, Spike, sorry that I threw up on you like Stan on South Park. You know he doesn't vomit because he hates Wendy; he is in love with her.' OR “Hey, Spike, could you wash my puke out of your shirt? Do you need me to do it? No, you couldn't? Can I make it up to you by buying you a new one?'

'*Damn, stupid, Buffy!*'

I reached the cemetery and his crypt, and for the first time since I met him, I actually knocked on the door.

“Come on in, Slayer”

'*How did he know it was me?*'

I stepped in, and he was there, lying on a sarcophagus, probably naked underneath the covers over his hips. I moved closer to where he was resting and recognized the feeling of saliva pouring into my mouth.

'*yummy, salty Spike goodness!*' was the only semi-coherent thought running through my mind at that moment.

“What do you want, Slayer? Finished up breakfast, and want to throw it up on me, you bulimic spoiled brat?”

“Look, Spike, I came here to apologize to you, and to explain my behavior last night, but if you don’t wanna hear it, I’ll just go.” I turned my back, and started walking towards the door.

Suddenly, in a blink, I felt him grabbing my left arm. It must have been his vampiric speed. I turned to him and saw him there, naked. He was perfection itself. Pale, immaculate skin, well-toned muscles everywhere, short cut dark pubic hair.

'*Oh-my-God! He trims himself!*' I thought, '*...and his beautiful cock that was at least seven and a half inches long...If it is seven and a half inches now, just how big can he
be when he is getting it up?*'

I started immediately with my explanation while he was getting dressed.

“You see, Spike, yesterday Willow and Tara talked me into going with them to their monthly Wiccan girls' night out, which turned out to be a girls ONLY party. The Wiccans were smoking weed and they told me they wanted me to join in with them. Smoking. Weed. Smoking weed, that is...not the...joining...anyway, Giles always told me that Weed kills a Slayer's powers, and so it is lethal to a Slayer. So, I didn't want to smoke it. I'd never tried it, but Willow asked me to take 'just one puff;, so I did it. And then it kicked in. Not only for me, but it kicked in for all the other girls too, apparently. All of a sudden, it seemed, these girls started making out with each other; and I figured, maybe Willow brought me to that house because she hoped I would turn out to be gay as well.”

“And what does any of this have to do with me getting your puke on my face?” he asked with attitude, arching his eyebrow.

“If you'll just let me continue...So I got so angry, and I felt like I could use a little fight action, and you came up in my mind.” ‘*There; that was easy to say, wasn't it?*’

“You know, Slayer, that just gets nicer and nicer. Such that when you need a punching bag, you instantly think of me. How romantic.” Spike looked absolutely disinterested.

“No, it wasn’t like that at all! Oh, okay, maybe it was.” I pouted. “B-but, I chose to come to you because I knew I would be able to fight AND be safe.”

“Pardon me, Slayer, but d' you mean safe with me, as in I am unable to hit you because of that soddin` chip?”

“Ummmm...anyway, when I was getting closer to the cemetery, I felt like all of my senses had just been, you know, switched to turbo. I could smell you even when I wasn`t in the cemetery; I could hear your TV, see your lights filter through under the door of your crypt. And when we were fighting, I smelled the blood you were drinking, and that`s why I threw up.”

“Right.”

“You see? I am terribly sorry; it must have been very humiliating for you, and I apologize. How can I make it up to you?”

“Well, pet, as I remember well, it wasn't only your senses that got a boost. You seemed to be getting off on me pretty much. Now if you really want to make it up to me, you have to finish what we started last night, luv.”

“You mean, you have to have sex with me?”

“Buffy, I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside.”

'*Oh my god, this can`t be happening! He's saying THE words*' I felt like my heart might stop.
Suddenly, my lips were dry, and I knew I had to be strong. I had to talk to him about my experiment, and not let him get me distracted with his sexy looks or his seductive voice; or by that big bulge in his jeans...

“Look, Spike, I...I also came here to ask you to help me with a little experiment. I want to smoke it again, and to try using these enhanced senses in a fight. And I need you to watch my back in case anything goes wrong. Can you do that for me? Please?”

“So let me get this straight, Slayer. You want me to watch you getting high, while I don't get any. Then to watch you fight against vampires and demons, and to help you when, not if, you get into some really big trouble? So, I should Slayer-sit?”

“Ummm, yeah, but I also don't know where to get any more pot from, or how to smoke it. One of the Wiccan girls had a thing called a bong?” I was unsure about that last word.

“Then this is your lucky day, Slayer. I just happen to have two grams of some of what passes for the finest today in my crypt, and I own my own bong.”

“You mean you smoke weed? Like regularly?” I don't know why the thought of Spike doing something illegal, or so...human hit me as so odd.

“Hell yeah! Otherwise, how d' ya think I could bear your annoying friends? Of course, excluding the Bit and Glinda. They are cool. But they are more fun when we smoke together, when they hang out in m'...Oh, BALLS...” I kicked his tibia. “Ouch! Slayer!”

“You are not telling me you smoke pot with my fifteen year old sister!”

“Realistically-speaking, she is NOT your fifteen year old sister, and she is neither fifteen years old, nor really your sister...”

“That’s not the point, Spike, and you know it! But I should have known! You are an evil bastard.” It was more of a statement than an accusation.

“That I am, luv.” He made no excuses.

“So, are you gonna help me, or not?”

“Are you kidding me? Watching you fight, having you getting off on it, and then having you in my bed? I am not an enemy of m`self, Slayer.”

“Hey, I didn’t say anything about me having sex with you!” Suddenly, I was indignant.

“Oh, believe me, Slayer, by the end of your patrol, you are going to crave me giving you a proper orgasm.”


Chapter End Notes:
thnx for any further reviews!