[Reviews - 23] LikedPrinter
Summary: After the tragic death of her husband, Angel Donovan, Buffy Summers-Donovan struggles to come to terms with his untimely death with the help of his sister and his old friends from England. But as she slowly regains her bearings and rebuilds her life, Buffy discovers that maybe her husband was not the man she thought he was, and that maybe love can come from unexpected places.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9439 Read: 6631
Published: 04/23/2008 Updated: 05/26/2008

1. From the Lightening in the Sky by aurora21 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1896 words)
The title comes from Black Lab’s “Wash It Away” and the chapter’s title is from Edgar Allen Poe’s poem “Alone.” In this story, Buffy did love Angel, so be patient with the Spuffy, but I promise it will happen. There will be NO graphic-ness of couples other than Spike and Buffy—together. Thanks, and enjoy! Reviews are much appreciated.
p.s. You may have seen this before, but don’t worry it was given to me as a gift to finish—not stolen!

2. Black by aurora21 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1627 words)
thanks for the reviews! Enjoy this chapter!

3. Gone by aurora21 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2611 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews!

4. Drunk by aurora21 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2019 words)
thanks for the awesome reviews people!! And enjoy this chapter!

5. Empty by aurora21 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1286 words)
thanks for all the reviews! and enjoy this chapter.