Angelus had Buffy and held her against him as her hands were still tied. He wrapped one arm around her waist making sure she was tightly against him.

“Buffy.” Spike went to step forward but was pushed back and grabbed by two of the men again and could barely move.

“Ah uh, that time will come when you say your goodbyes to this one.” Angelus’s hand moved to the front of Buffy and traveled up her thigh making Buffy cringe.

“Don’t touch her.” Spike was held back and was still pushing aside the pain coming from his stomach.

Buffy looked at Spike and refused to cry, she had a feeling this was going to end badly but she wasn’t going to give up without a fight. Her hands weren’t tied as tightly this time so she could get out of them.

“So Will, this is how it’s going to work. You’re definitely going to die today but not before you give me everything back that you took from me. So basically I want your life, I’m the new you.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me? You want my identity?”

“Yeah, that includes your money, everything you own. Makes it easier to move away and start something new but with a clean state. You don’t give me the information I want,” Angelus pulled out a knife and held it to Buffy’s throat, “she dies.”

“Will don’t do it.” She felt the blade against her skin and let a few tears fall as she just stood there eyes locked with Spike.

“Alright, I’ll give you want you want. First I want to say a proper goodbye to Buffy, I didn’t get that last time.”

Angelus just smirked, “I suppose that is fair, since you will be dying and not actually coming back this time.” He walked himself and Buffy over to Spike, “Well go on, say your goodbyes.”

Spike reached up and touched Buffy’s cheek and felt her tears spill on to his skin. He leant in and kissed her cheek, “I love you.” He pulled back and they eyed each other before Angelus pulled Buffy back.

They kept looking at each other and Buffy just nodded to him before she bought her heel down hard onto Angelus’s foot. He cried out and she used all her strength and hit him hard in the stomach with both hands.

Spike struggled against the guys that were holding him and managed to knock one down. He got punched in the jaw and kicked in the stomach crying out as he felt pain like he’d never experience before. He doubled over and spat out some blood and he felt himself get kicked in the ribs again.
Buffy quickly got rid of the ropes tied around her wrists and kicked Angelus in the face knocking him over. His knife dropped to the ground and she picked it up before running over to the guy who was beating on Spike. Without thinking she shoved the knife into the mans side and heard him scream out. “Will, oh my God.” She went to bend down but fell down as she felt a pain in her thigh.

Angelus stood up with the gun pointed at her, just having shot Buffy in the thigh. “You’re gonna die bitch.”

Buffy frantically looked around and grabbed the knife from the guys side and pulled it out quickly.

Angelus pointed the gun at Spike, “But him first.” He smirked and just as he was about to pull the trigger he yelled out in pain and looked down to see the knife sticking out of his thigh. “You little bitch.”

Buffy looked over and saw the guy about to stab Spike, “Will watch out!”

He fell back just in time and the guy fell on top of him. Spike rolled over and started punching the guy repeatedly in the face, feeling blood on his knuckles.

Buffy looked up at Angelus and jumped up ignoring the pain in her leg and fought Angelus for the gun. Buffy got smacked in the face and stumbled back a little fighting back tears.

The man kicked Spike off him and he cried out in pain as his stomach was covered in blood from his wound bursting open. “That can’t be good.” He got kicked in the face and fell back on to the ground nearly unconscious. He looked over to see Buffy struggling for the gun and looked next to him seeing the knife on the ground. It was in his reach and just as the guy was about to shoot Spike he grabbed the knife and sat up, pushing the knife into the man’s stomach. He twisted the blade before pulling it out and watching the dead body fall next to him.

Buffy yelled out in pain as Angelus grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground. “You’re definitely feisty, maybe I’ll kill you first because frankly you’re a pain in the ass.”

Buffy turned over and looked up seeing Angelus standing over her. She felt scared for the first time since she had been captured. Tears were coming down her cheeks and she felt blood dripping from her nose and her wounds on her face. She closed her eyes not wanting him to be the last person she saw before she died.

Spike managed to grab the other gun and saw what Angelus was doing to Buffy. He was barely conscious and used all his strength and aimed the gun at Angelus.

Buffy opened her eyes once she realized it wasn’t Angelus’s gun that went off and watched as he fell on top of her. Buffy cried out and rolled his dead body off her and looked at Spike.

Spike dropped the gun from his hand and rolled onto his back still coughing up blood.

“Will!.” Buffy crawled over to Will and put his head in her lap, “Stay with me, please don’t die.” She looked around and saw her cell phone on the ground. She gently laid Spike back down and ran over and got it calling for an ambulance. She walked back over to Spike and leant down noticing he wasn’t moving. “No, no, no Will don’t leave me!” She shook him but got no response and started crying again, cradling him in her arms.