Buffy and Spike sat across from each other at the restaurant silently enjoying their meal. “So I never really heard about this gallery of yours in New York, tell me about it.”

“There’s not much to tell really. You knew I was always an artist so it just went from there. I knew I’d go back to it eventually and this kind of gave me an excuse to do it. It’s just a small gallery but it’s one of the best, we get a lot of artists wanting us to sell their work so it does pretty well.”

“Wow. So do you ever do any work yourself and sell it?”

“No. I do keep a private collection upstairs in my office but I haven’t really had the guts to put it on display.”

“Why not? I always loved your work, you’re a natural.”

Spike shrugged, “Guess I’m not like you, luv.” He gave her a warm smile.

“I always paint what means the most to me. I have this one buyer, I’ve never met the guy but every time I paint something new he buys it online as soon as he knows about it. And they’re for a lot of money too.”

Spike just smiled, “Well he obviously thinks you’re a fantastic artist, luv.”

Buffy smiled back, “Well it is my life so I’d like to think I’m pretty good. You helped me come out of my shell remember? Maybe I should return the favor some time. I’ve seen your work Will, you should have it on display.”

“Maybe one day but right now I’m happy where it is. Sitting in a corner in my office in New York.”

“And also in my apartment.”

Will raised an eyebrow, “You’ve still got that painting?”

“Of course I do. I could never bring myself to get rid of that, it was the first thing you ever painted for me. It’s beautiful and it’s the first thing I see every morning when I wake up.”

“I never really knew it meant that much to you. I’m a little surprised since it’s a painting of yourself.”

“You painted me from scratch Will, I wasn’t even there posing for you. You have a photographic memory and you remembered me sleeping and you painted it. It’s beautiful.” She reached over and put her hand over his.

Spike caressed the back of her hand with his thumb, “You’re always on my mind Buffy, I memorized everything about you.”

Buffy felt tears coming but pushed them back, she hadn’t felt this happy in a long time. “That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.”

“I love you Buffy.” He bought her hand up and kissed it.

“I love you too.” She smiled through the tears that were now running down her cheeks. She reached up and brushed them away. “So, what’s for dessert?”

Spike chuckled, “Knew that was coming, you can never say no to dessert.” He picked up the menu and passed it to her, “Have a look and get anything you want.”

Buffy took the menu and started looking it over, “Ooh Crème Brulee sounds nice. Let’s get some of that.”

The waiter came and Spike ordered her some dessert making sure there was plenty of it. “I know how much you enjoy your dessert Buffy, so I got enough so you can take some home too.”

“Well aren’t you sweet?” She gave his hand a squeeze, “So what happens now?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean with us Will. You have a new life in New York now and I have a life in LA. I can’t stay here forever, I have a job to get back to.”

Spike sighed, “I know. Honestly I haven’t thought that far ahead because I’ve just enjoyed spending time with you here. But I’m more than ready to give up my New York life and come and be with you in LA. It’s closer to your family so it makes sense.”

“You’d really do that? Just give up everything?”

“Buffy, I’ve been away for 5 years. I don’t want to waste any more time.”

Buffy nodded, “Ok. Well can we just think about it for a few days? Maybe you could come to LA and check things out before making a decision and maybe I’ll do the same. I’ll come to New York and check things out there and then we’ll decide what to do.”

“Sounds reasonable. Why don’t we head to New York first?”

Buffy shrugged, “Ok, I mean I still have a few days left off work so I’ll spend them in New York with you.”

“Then that’s settled, luv.” He smiled and the dessert came and he split it with Buffy. “You can check out my gallery, see what you think.”

“I’m sure I’d love it Will but I can’t wait to check it out.” She let out a moan as she tasted the dessert, “Oh my God that tastes amazing. I think that’s the best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

Spike smirked, “Well now I’m offended.”

Buffy’s eyes widened. “Will! Stop that. And you know I meant food.” Spike laughed and Buffy threw her napkin at him.

“Stay with me tonight.”

“I’d love to, Mom doesn’t really expect me home now anyway and there’s nowhere I’d rather be.”

“Good.” They finished dessert in silence and talked for a little more before Spike paid the check and they headed back to his hotel room.

As soon as they were in the door Spike has his hands all over her, unzipping her dress and dropping it to the floor. “Let me make love to you Buffy,” he whispered in her ear.

Buffy moaned and leant back against him as his hands roamed her body, “I want to taste you first.” She turned around and kissed him hard and walked them over to the bed and getting rid of his pants. She pushed him down on the bed and knelt on the ground in front of him.

Spike hissed as she took him in her hand, “Oh God Buffy that already feels good.”

She started stroking him up and down before leaning in and swirling her tongue around the head, pressing hard as she already knew he loved.

Spike’s hips jerked off the bed for a split second as he felt Buffy’s tongue on him. “Fuck Buffy don’t stop luv.”

Buffy took the head of his cock in her mouth and started sucking hard as she kept stroking him up and down, tightening her grip a little. She moaned around him and took him a little way more in her mouth, sucking hard and making sure to massage him with her tongue.

Spike grabbed a handful of hair and tugged a little, raising his hips to try and get his cock deeper down her throat.

Buffy finally took her hand off him and took him all the way in her mouth, relaxing her throat muscles and letting him hit the back of her throat. She moaned around him and sucked hard.
“God I’m not gonna last much longer if you keep that up.”

Buffy bought her mouth back up and licked the head before taking him all the way in her mouth again. She reached down and took his balls in her hand giving them a light squeeze knowing it would push him over the edge.

“Oh fuck Buffy I’m cumming, luv.” He cried out as he came hard, emptying himself inside her mouth.

Buffy swallowed him down and waited until he finished before standing up in front of him. She stepped back a little and unhooked her bra dropping it to the floor before hooking her thumbs in the waist of her panties and pulling them down. She stepped out of them and moved over to Spike and straddled his waist.

“God you’re incredible, luv. Now it’s my turn to return the favor.” She flipped them over making her giggle and kissed her hard.

Buffy moaned into his mouth and rubbed against him, reaching down to slip his shirt over his head so there was nothing between them.

Spike moved down her body, kissing every inch of her perfect skin paying close attention to her breasts. He flicked his tongue over her nipple and felt it harden and bit down gently.

“Oh God Will.” Buffy arched her back pushing her chest up at him and he squeezed her breasts as he continued to move down her body. He licked around her belly button before coming to lay in between her legs.

Buffy moaned loudly as she felt Spike blow cool air on her clit, “Please Will I need you.”

Spike threw her legs over his shoulders and licked all the way up her sex, moaning as he tasted her. “You taste bloody wonderful. Never forget the way you taste Buffy.” He took her clit in his mouth and started sucking hard, running his tongue back and forth.

“Fuck Will don’t stop.” She raised her hips wanting more contact. He felt amazing and always knew the right way to please her.

He moved his hand up and caressed her thigh before moving it over and sliding two fingers inside her. He started pumping them in and out slowly, in time with the movements of his tongue.

Buffy reached down twisting the sheets in her hands and knew she wouldn’t be able to last long. “So good Will, please don’t stop.” She was already breathing hard and closed her eyes and threw her head back getting lost in the pleasure.

Spike sped up his movements a little, loving the noises she was making for him. He hardened his tongue and flicked it against her making her cry out and added a third finger inside her.

“Fuck I’m cumming Will.” Buffy pushed her hips down wanting as much contact with him as possible.

Spike felt her starting to squeeze around him and quickly removed his fingers and replaced it with his tongue. He moved his hand up and started rubbing her clit hard and fast wanting to make her orgasm last for as long as possible.

Buffy cried out as she came hard on his tongue, moaning his name loudly. She came down and fell back on the bed trying to catch her breath.

“Always love the way you taste Buffy.” He kissed his way back up her body and slid in to her right away and automatically starting to thrust inside her hard and fast.

They both came together a few minutes later, their names on both their lips and they fell in a heap. “Wow,” Buffy whispered. “Now I remember one of the reasons why I fell in love with you.” She laughed a little, “I think I’ve lost the use of my legs.”

Spike chuckled, “Then my work here is done” He went to get off the bed and heard Buffy whine. “Just kidding, luv.” He leant over and kissed her still trying to catch his breath. “It was pretty damn amazing but it always was.”

“Oh it always will be, I don’t doubt it.” She ran her hand through her hair and moved up the bed a little getting comfy against the pillows. “Now I’m a sleepy Buffy, you wore me out.”

“Get some sleep, luv. I’ll see you in the morning.” They said goodnight and both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.


Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it's been so long between writing chapters. I've been busy but I'll keep updating, I have some free time so I'll do a few more tonight.