Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is for my lovely Tina, my little sister (although now she’s all caught up with me *winks*), the bestest (yeah, I know it’s not a word, but it applies, so shush you) friend and beta a girl could ask for. I wish you an amazing birthday, and an even better coming year, that all the clouds in the horizon vanish and leave only the wonderful things you deserve. Love you, sweetie, more than you can imagine. *huggles you tight*


Thank you very much for the reviews for the last chapter. I’m so very sorry I haven't finished replying to them, I will as soon as I get to the office. I'm sorry as well for the lack of updates in this story. I really hope I haven’t lost all of you because of the lengthy lapses between chapters. And a million thanks to Beth, for stepping up the plate and betaing this chapter for me. *huggles you tight*
Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world,
To the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm,
Into the blue,
And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you

~Monsoon, Tokio Hotel

Chapter 4. Through the Monsoon

She could barely believe her eyes as his handsome face melted into that of a vampire, but was too lost in a haze of lust, her orgasm so close she could practically savor it, to care over its meaning at this precise moment.

His fangs pierced through the smooth skin of her neck, sucking once, twice, three times, her powerful blood sliding down his throat before he pulled away, roaring the word that would irrevocably bind him to her as he fell over the precipice right along with her.

“Mine!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spike barely had time to blink before he found their positions reversed…again. And somehow she had managed to turn them around without his cock slipping out of her snug channel. Nifty trick that. His demon façade faded as he gazed in true awe at the golden goddess currently on top of him, groaning when the sudden movement sent him even deeper into her.

He was certain it wouldn’t be long until she would pull a stake from somewhere in her frilly bed and dust him, but was equally determined to enjoy it for as long as he could. An eternity in Hell would be a whole lot more bearable after having been buried in her scorching quim. An eternity in Hell would be preferable than not having her. And wasn’t that a riot? He’d claimed the fucking Slayer and now he was here in a limbo, in sodding purgatory because she hadn’t answered to his claim. He knew that even if for some miracle she didn’t kill him, he couldn’t off her now. He was bloody hers for better or worse.

Buffy’s mind was reeling. She had no idea what had happened, but something deep inside had shifted, taken over the moment he bit her. Logically, she was aware she should be very pissed; both at herself and at him. But mostly at herself because she should’ve known he was a vampire. A hot vampire, one that made her blood turn to molten lava, that made her forget her own name, that made her feel more than anyone else before, but a vampire all the same. He had bitten her! Despite all her preconceived notions in that respect, she had to admit this time it’d been so not with the ewwwww as it’d been with the Master, and more with the tinglies that’d made her tumble harder into ecstasy.

He hadn’t killed her, had barely taken a few pulls of her blood before stopping even before she twisted them around. What was that about?

Spike’s hands came to rest on her hips after a while, deciding to risk it. After all, if she was going to stake him, she would’ve already, wouldn’t she?

His fingers dug into the luscious swell of her ass, tipping his pelvis upwards as he pushed her down, helping her, guiding her, showing her how to ride him into bloody oblivion. It didn’t take her long until she caught on to the rhythm he set, her heavenly inner walls squeezing him in the best of ways, capturing his cock within her depths every time he tried to pull out.

She arched her torso backwards, her mouth opened up in a husky moan when his hands came up to knead and caress her breasts. A small trickle of blood dripped slowly from the twin punctures he’d made in her neck, dribbling until it reached her succulent mound, a drop hanging loosely on her rosy tit and he couldn’t stop himself from sitting up, letting his mouth close around the tiny bud and suckling on it, then licking an upward path until he reached her neck again.

Buffy knew she should put a stop to this insanity right now. That she should kick him or punch his nose or something, but couldn’t bring herself to do it. The sensations provoked by his mouth sucking tenderly on her throat, by his manhood thrusting in and out of her pussy, by his fingers pinching and rubbing her sensitized nipples were too overwhelming, overruling any good sense she still had left in lieu of the pleasure she knew he could give her. Good sense was so overrated anyway and hey, if he’d wanted to drain her, he would have already, wouldn’t he?

Spike was in paradise, or as close to it as a creature of the night like him could be. True, she hadn’t said anything yet, but her actions gave him hope that eventually she might accept his claim, that she might feel at least a speck of what he was already feeling for her. He had no bloody idea what happened, what changed or when, but the fact remained, it had. It’d turned his world upside down and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers playing idly with the curls at the nape of his neck as she sighed and pressed him to her. This was so different from their first time, so much gentler, tamer in comparison to the fiery, raw passion they shared before, but no less earth-shattering. It would be so easy to let herself believe he had her in some kind of thrall, that he was making her feel all this, but she knew that’d be a lie. She’d never felt like this with anyone. Never felt so close to anybody, or so… safe. He wasn’t a threat to her, no matter what he was. She was certain of it.

This connection, this sense of belonging was unlike anything she’d ever experienced and she wondered fleetingly if it had something to do with what he said right after biting her.

‘Mine.’

His claim resounded inside his head and the urge to repeat it, to make her acknowledge it was growing stronger.

What the hell was wrong with him? He pulled slightly away from the temptation of her throat, his eyes trained on her pulse point while shaking his head to clear it. What had this tiny slip of a girl done to him? First he’d claimed the sodding Slayer of all people, in the heat of the moment, and now he was actually pussyfooting around the issue when he should just convince her of accepting his claim?

He didn’t want her to accept him because he convinced or forced her and that was the real kicker, wasn’t it? He wanted her to want to be with him because she wanted to be his. It didn’t make a lick of sense. And yet…and yet, it did. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t take it however he could get it. Besotted as he was by the girl, it didn’t change that he was an evil, soulless being.

She felt the need to respond to him, but how did one reply to something like that? It wasn’t a question. It was just a word…well, perhaps not just a word, it was a declaration of property. Mine. It had sort of irked her, too; after all, she was no one’s property but her own. And still that single word had offset a second orgasm—one she had to admit was even more powerful than her first—and triggered some reaction deep inside her that compelled her to answer to him.

He moved his head backwards until their eyes met and locked. His hips moved in tandem with hers as his cock pierced her moist haven, her slick walls capturing and releasing him time and time again in an endless dance.

The air in the room crackled with energy, she glowed with the thin sheen of sweat that covered her golden skin, her heart thundered inside her chest, her bosom heaved as she tried to catch her breath and to him, she’d never looked lovelier. Her unfathomable green gaze had him bewitched, completely spellbound in its incandescence and the only thing he wanted was to make her his, truly his.

“Mine.” His eyes turned from cobalt blue to blazing amber and back again when he repeated the words, his handsome features never changing into those of his demonic side as he stared deeply into her emerald green eyes. “Tell me you’re mine, love. Say it.” He coaxed her with a twist of his hips, his movements faster, harder as he felt her sweet quim flutter and quiver around him.

“I-I,” she swallowed hard past the lump in her throat. Trusting a vampire could be her perdition, the worst mistake she’d ever made, but the adoring yet demanding way he was looking at her was tugging at her heartstrings. She couldn’t look away. Nothing had ever felt as right, as perfect as this moment in which she could see all her hopes, fears and dreams mirrored in his azure eyes, in which she could feel him so deep inside her, touching her in ways she’d never even imagined existed before as she teetered at the brink of an abysm.

“Tell me you’re mine as I’m yours,” he insisted.

He was hers? She blinked in confusion for just a second before the truth of his words and the sincerity behind them reverberated in her. He was hers. Yes, she could feel he was. And she was his; he was what she’d been waiting for.

“Oh, God.” She closed her eyes, her vaginal muscles contracting around his manhood as she shuddered, overwhelmed by the plethora of sensations, of emotions washing over her. “I-I…God, yes, yours, I’m yours.”

She wasn’t certain how it happened or why she did it. One second she was basking in the afterglow of her climax, in the knowledge that she was his and the next, an imperative urge seized her, one she couldn’t refuse even if she tried. It was as if she weren’t herself any longer as she pounced on his neck and bit sharply on it until his blood flooded her mouth and she drank, once, twice, and a third time, before pulling back and saying the word that would bind him to her.

“Mine.”

His pupils dilated lustfully as they poised on her mouth, her bee-stung lips stained with his blood as she stared at him expectantly, his cock hardening inside her yet again, twitching slightly as those heavenly muscles of hers clamped down upon his length.

Bloody hell, was there any doubt he was hers? “Yours,” he avowed, kissing her deeply, devouring her, claiming her completely as his as he splayed his hands around her back, before turning both of their bodies around until she was writhing under him.

Buffy was slightly sore, pain mingling with pleasure as he thrust in and out of her. And still she refused to relinquish this feeling of complete and utter bliss for anything in this world as he drove her closer to orgasm all over again.

She could feel him inside her, surrounding her, embracing her. Everything seemed brighter, sharper, clearer as if some kind of veil had been lifted and this—whatever it was they had—had been exactly what she was waiting for, what she needed even if she was unaware of it before this moment.

The real world where vampires and slayers were enemies, where they fought to death had somehow shifted, bringing her and Spike together. What for? Who knew, and at the moment, she could care less. She was his and he was hers and for now, even if it were only for tonight, that was enough. It would have to be enough.

He was acutely aware of her, of the blood traveling through her veins, of her heart thumping wildly and echoing inside his chest, of her breathy gasps and pants, of how perfectly she fit him in every way possible.

He wound his arms under her knees, opening her further to him as he kneeled on the bed, making her wrap her shapely legs around his hips. One of his hands kneaded her firm, toned ass, digging into it as he pulled their pelvises flush while the other roamed up and down her torso, weighing her breasts and pinching her turgid nipples, before coming back down to cup her mons. His fingers delved into the soft, neatly trimmed curls that covered her luscious quim, parting her folds and rubbing her swollen clit, relishing every moan, every mewl, every Oh God! he could wrangle out of her with his actions.

His eyes were trained on the place where they were joined, where his manhood glistening with her juices, pulled out of her and then pushed back inside, before they returned to her face, almost unable to believe that this angel was his and that she’d given all of herself to him.

He’d finally found what he’d been looking for, the one woman he could give himself to and who would correspond in kind without hesitation. It was crazy, they barely knew each other and now they were tied for eternity. There was no looking back after this, there was no room for regrets, doubts or qualms over who they were, not now, not ever. And he wouldn’t have it any other way. Spontaneous as this had been, he knew that whatever he would have to do or give up to keep her, would be well worth it.

He lowered himself on top of her, kissing her face, her lips as he told her how breathtakingly beautiful she was, how bloody hot, tight and perfect for him she was, how it felt to be buried within her, feeling her honey drench and scorch his cock, feeling all she was feeling.

Buffy could feel the tenuous tendrils of the claim enveloping them, intensifying the sensations elicited by their union, bringing her to new and unknown heights in ways she’d never imagined existed before. There wasn’t anything else but the two of them in their world as they merged into one as they reached the peak together once more.

tbc


Chapter End Notes:
So, *shuffles feet* still with me? I'd love to know what you thought, if you're inclined to tell me. *bats eyelashes*

Next in line: Against All Odds since Beth requested an update so nicely, then hopefully Dare to Dance. *crosses fingers*