Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been such a long time coming...I actually wrote it ages ago and just sent it off to my beta which she got back to me in superspeed YAY BETH. My Inspirator (aka what qualifies as a muse to others...mine's a lock geared up in the back of my brain) hasn't really been with me for my WIPs. I promise they'll all get finished but I have no idea when this story will be updated next. Hope you are still following along.
Section Trois

Previously on Magic Fingers:

“It’s just…I’ve never, I mean to say that, I’ve only been with one woman.” He whispered quietly, ‘Shyly,’ Buffy thought.

“So, you’re just a shy little boy under all the swagger. Well, we can fix that.”

He gulped again, and not for the last time that night.




Holy frijoles, Buffy was ready to pop.

“I thought…you said…you’ve only been…with one woman.” She managed to gasp as his tongue flicked against her skin. His sexy swaggering smirk was smacked straight back on his stupid face and Buffy just wanted to rip it off with her teeth. Except that his face was between her legs.

“I have. Never told you how many times, though. Might teach you to stop jumping to conclusions, love.” His tongue went straight back to her overtly moist folds and his long fingers teasingly traced the opening of her—

“Buffy, you home?” The front door swung open and Buffy’s eyes went wide. The brink she had almost stepped over was quickly washed away.

“Holy macaroni, nude much?” Dawn, Buffy’s sister, picked up the towel Buffy had carelessly thrown away. Dawn threw it over Buffy as Spike stood up and desperately cleaned off his face before Buffy’s mother walked through to the living room. She smiled brightly when she saw Spike, standing with his hands placed strategically over his groin.

“Hi Joyce.”

“William, I didn’t know Buffy was hiring you.”

“Wait, William? Do you know Spike?” Buffy looked at her mother in surprise.

“Yes, he works for me at the gallery during the week.”

“Wait, Spike is the guy you fawn over all the time?” Dawn’s face lit up she saw the effect of her sister’s words on the already embarrassed hot guy in her living room.

“Ladies?” He gulped. Spike was getting a desperate need to run out of the house very quickly. But he had a little problem.

“Buffy Anne Summers, I do not fawn. Go upstairs and get dressed.”

“Where’d you learn a word like fawn anyway, sis? Isn’t that one too many letters for your vocabulary?” Dawn was having the time of her life.

“Shut it Dawn, just because I dropped out of collage doesn’t mean I’m dumb.”

“Yeah, just a skannnnnnn—,” Buffy grabbed onto Dawn’s long brunette hair and tugged and Joyce stepped forward to break her daughters apart.

“LADIES!” The three women turned to look at the rumpled Spike who was desperately trying to cover himself up and not look at naked angry Buffy. “Do you think you could help me find the button?”

****

“Button, button, who’s got the button?” Buffy sang as she found it behind a chair.

Joyce insisted Spike change into a baggy pair of Buffy’s sweats so she could sew the button back onto his trousers. At her continuing insistence, Spike reassured Joyce and Dawn he’d stay for dinner.

As soon as Joyce was out of earshot, Buffy leaned over and grabbed his earlobe between her teeth.

“I’m hungry for something solid,” she growled and her sweatpants became extra tight.

“Love, I appreciate your eagerness to jump my bones but my boss, your mother, is in the next room fixing us some tea.”

“Tea? I don’t drink tea.”

“Dinner, tea, meal of the evening, supper, nibblies, plate o’ grub.”

Dawn was watching the couple from her pile of homework at the table as they teased each other in the doorway. As soon as she heard their mother trudge up the stairs, she hotly whispered, “So what’s with the hanky panky in the living room? Thought you had a sore back, sis.”

“I don’t anymore, pain.”

“Yeah, looked like all you were in was pleasure.”

Dawn looked over at Spike and was pleased at the blush that covered his ridiculously pale cheeks.

“I never want to see that disgusting sight again. Keep it in the bedroom.”

“If I hear one word of this to anyone…if you so much as look at a boy…”

Joyce walked back down the stairs and into the dining room, looking at her daughters.

“You two better not be fighting in front of our guest. I’m sure he has better things to do than listen to two young girls squabble. You are going to scare him away.”

Buffy and Dawn simultaneously groaned at their mother.

“Dinner will be ready in half an hour. Please try not to bore William.”

“We’re just going to go up to my room to finish the massage.”

“Why won’t you be in the living room?” Dawn asked saucily.

“Because I don’t want to flash you my naughty bits while you are doing your homework.” Buffy retorted and grabbed Spike’s hand and dragged him upstairs.

****

Buffy removed her sweatpants from his waist and pushed Spike against her closed door. Her lips sought out his for a passionate lip tug-o-war.

“Slow down there, love. Have you got protection?”

William tried to push her away but she jumped up onto his naked lower torso and attempted to peel off his shirt.

“I’m on the pill and clean.”

He raised an eyebrow at her admission and helped Buffy rid her body of the clothes she had quickly thrown on at her mother’s request.

“To regulate my hormones.” She answered his silent question.

“S’not doing a very good job.”

“Hey! Shut up and finish your job.”

He gently placed Buffy on her stomach in the centre of her large bed. She looked so tiny surrounded by the endless blankets and pillows. She needed him to join her, take away her insignificance and he was all too happy to comply.

Spike’s million dollar hands rubbed at her lower back, kneading the tender lumbar tissue.

“Oh god, Spike.”

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“What?” She had trouble getting that one word out as the pain briefly flared up as she turned around onto her back. Spike was sitting next to her, naked like a poet pouring out his soul, though also the nude kind of naked.

“Intercourse, pet. I don’t want to hurt you when you’re obviously still in pain.”

She giggled and he tilted his gorgeous head to look at her. Another silent question.

“You said intercourse.”

“What are you, twelve?” He smirked at her, a playful fight dancing in his eyes.

‘Probably doing the tango,’ Buffy thought before she looked properly and saw the simmering saucy sultriness that burned and she changed her mind instantly. Flamenco.

“If I were twelve, this would just be a wet dream.”

He covered her mouth hungrily and she instantly responded by sliding her tongue out to tangle with his.

“Dinner’s ready!”

****

Dawn heard twin groans through Buffy’s door after her cheery announcement. She bounded back down the steps two at a time. She wondered if her sister and the scrumptious masseur could keep their hands to themselves throughout dinner.

Buffy and Spike came down the stairs and Dawn saw Buffy move to readjust Spike’s polo shirt.

“Why are you grinning like a maniac?” Buffy looked at her annoying pest of a sister who looked like she’d been given a puppy.

“Why are you frowning like a hag?” Buffy made a start towards Dawn but Spike stopped her with the smallest of touches.

“Buffy, leave the nibblet alone.”

Before Dawn could comment on the steamy look between the pair, Joyce walked into the dining room with a plate full of vegetables.

“Feeling better dear?” Buffy grumbled.

“I think Buffy will need a few more sessions before the pain is completely gone. Can I help you with anything Ms Summers?”

“Sure William, you can collect the plates while Buffy brings out the rest of our meal.”
Buffy’s hand snuck onto William’s thigh when his fork hovered in front of his mouth, piled full of mashed potato. He almost dropped the mash into his lap in surprise. Buffy smiled saccharinely at her mother and inquired about Joyce’s day.

Before he could think of revenge, her little hands snuck between his legs and began to fondle his dual sacks of life.

‘No wonder I’ve only been with Drusilla…dual sacks of life, what a poncy thing to think.’

But he couldn’t think anymore as she squeezed gently.

A small noise of urgency fled his lips.

“Are you okay William?”

“Fine, Ms Summers. I think I’d best change into my trousers and head home, if you don’t mind my swift retreat?”

“Of course, William. I didn’t expect you to spend your whole evening with us girls. Your trousers are in the living room, change while we cleanup.”

Buffy sulked, her actions not warranting the end she envisioned. She cornered William as he returned from the bathroom.

“Love, I’m really not comfortable.” Her hands played their way up beneath his shirt.

“I don’t care. I’m sore and horny and I’ve been interrupted from coming more times this evening than Julius Caesar.”

“I don’t think I followed you round that bend, love.” His eyebrow lifted in that oh-so-sexy way.

“You know, I came, I saw, I conquered.”

“I never took you for a history buff.”

“I know you want to buff—god damn it Dawn, what do you want?”

Dawn’s brilliant grin spread across her face.

“Just wanted to know if you were taking your table with you, Spike.”

William gulped again. Buffy’s little sister was scary. In what way? He wasn’t sure.

Buffy showed him to the door, his muscles hardly straining as he lifted the heavy collapsible carry table over the front door threshold.

“Same time, next week?”

“I don’t think I can hold on that long. How bout you ditch the massage table and we go out Wednesday night?”

“Buffy, I’m not sure about whatever this is.” She made a fake gasp and covered her open mouth.

“A man being honest about what he is feeling! What ever will I do?” She became exasperated as he stared at her with such a confuddled look on his face. “So, do you feel good when we’re doing stuff or not?”

They both looked down at his raging hard on poking out of his trousers, threatening to do away with the button again.

“My question answered, pick me up at seven.”

She pecked him on the lips and closed the door.