Author's Chapter Notes:
So first off I totally apoligise for taking SO DAMN long to post this...please forgive me. This chapter is totally one for the girls, you will know what I mean after you read it.
Done a banner up as you may see, its a first for me so I hope you like.
From the previous chapter…..

“Sh. Feel, don’t think.” Buffy was too weak to resist him. He ran his hands down her arms before kissing her again. Spike felt her relax against him, her arms curling around him tighter. She wanted him, she needed him. Even if it was for just tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy felt like she was tingling all over. The way Spike was letting his fingers glide oh so softly and gently over her back was making her weak at the knees. She reached her arms upwards, her fingers now tangled in Spike’s blond hair. She felt Spike lift her upwards and Buffy instinctively wrapped her legs around him, causing Spike to groan. Her heat was overwhelming. Buffy pulled away, her breasts heaving as she sucked in one breath after another. Spike seized the moment to move his attention to her neck, kissing and nipping it either side, moaning in his ear. Buffy pushed herself into him, wanting him to be inside her.

Feeling Buffy’s urgency, Spike in that same moment became deathly still. This isn’t what he wanted. He wanted to move her, make her cry his name over and over again in pure bliss as she cum. Not just to fuck him to fill her moment of need. He looked at her; his blue eyes brimmed with disappointment. He was confronted with Buffy’s confused green eyes staring back at him.

“This isn’t right.” Spike muttered more to himself then Buffy. He untangled her legs before lowering her feet to the floor. Running a hand though his now tussled hair, he walked towards the entrance of the lower level of the crypt.

“Feel, don’t think.” Buffy suddenly whispered behind him. Spike stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of his own words being uttered by another. He silently cursed himself for using them on her. He could now feel Buffy’s breath on his shoulder and as much as he hated, a shiver washed though him. He couldn’t deny her. Buffy lifted her hand and placed it on Spike’s shoulder, urging him to turn to her. As he turned, his gaze was unrecognisable. Buffy let her hand graze over his cheek. Suddenly, Spike’s face shifted to his trademark smirk.

“Wanna play?” He drawled. Buffy raised her eyebrows at the vampire.

*What the hell?*

Spike wiggled his eyebrows at Buffy playfully before sliding down the ladder to the lower level in one swift motion. Buffy not willing to back down to a challenge took one deep breath to steady herself before climbing down the ladder slowly. Turning, she could see Spike rummaging though a box next to the bed. Buffy didn’t notice however, Spike slipping something under the pillow closest to him on the bed before he stood, shrugging his shoulders.

“Now, luv. Where were we?” He walked towards her, his stride full of cock and swagger he usually fermented when he was in her presence.

“Well?” Spike whispered lustfully. He could see Buffy was still unsure, even though she had followed him down here. He could sense her insecurities, her need. When she didn’t answer he roughly pulled her small frame into him, his lips crashing to hers once more.

Some how Buffy’s jacket ended up as a puddle of fabric at her feet as she pulled at Spike. Oh how she wanted him. His cool hand slid across the small of her back, toying with the bottom of her top which was making Buffy moan in pure need. Then her top was gone too, the only acknowledgement was the brief air between their lips as the fabric pulled over them. Spike’s hand then found Buffy’s bare breast, cupping it with his hand before letting his thumb run over her soft nipple. Hot shivers flushed though Buffy and she could already feel that her thong was soaked though.

Spike moved his lips from Buffy’s mouth trailing kisses once again down her supple neck in just the way he knew how she liked it. A loud moan tore though the room as Spike’s cool lips reached Buffy’s breast that he held in his hand. He lavished the nipple with his tongue before sucking the whole thing into his mouth. Another throaty moan escaped Buffy’s lips. How could he possibly make her feel so turned on without so much more then kissing her upper body was nothing short of amazing.

Buffy felt herself being lifted before feeling the softness of Spike’s sheets on her back. She felt a pillow being placed under her head in such a gentle loving way she opened her eyes. Looking up at Spike who was hovering above her, she could see the look of pure endearment lighting his face. Her focused shifted however when she heard the familiar rattle of a chain. Spike looking down at her noticed the look of fear in her eyes.

“Do you trust me?” He asked simply.

“Yes.” Buffy heard herself whisper back.

The cool metal bit into Buffy’s wrists as each cuff was secured snugly to her. After Spike was sure the cuffs were done up right, he sat back on his heels, taking in the spectacular view before him. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would see Buffy like this. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically as she looked up at him, expectantly.

Now to solve the mystery of that red thong.

Spike shuffled down the bed to Buffy’s feet where he slowly removed each boot before letting them fall to the floor. Next he moved his hands up her calves before grazing her knees until finally caressing her inner thighs. Spike let his fingers graze the outside of her mound evoking another moan from Buffy. He snaked his fingers upwards towards the button of her pants before popping it open and undoing the zipper. He slid the pants from her hips, away from her dripping pussy and revealing her red thong in all its true glory. He growled in appreciation as the last bit of her pants slide off her feet, falling to the floor. Unable to resist, Spike let a digit caress over the front of her lace.

Buffy yanked at the chains, her eyes yearning for more. Not one to deny the woman beneath him, Spike let his digit slip under the moist fabric and into her hot folds. Buffy tried to bite back a moan as his finger nudged her sensitive nub. Spike moved himself into a better position, right in between Buffy’s legs. He leant up towards her swollen lips and crushed them lustfully; pulling out from under the pillow the surprise he had hidden there earlier. Buffy responded to Spike’s heated kiss, completely unaware as Spike brought the toy down to hide under his legs. He let his finger slide down into her heated core, breaking the kiss and enjoying the look of pure pleasure spread across her face as he did so. Deciding the thong had to go; he withdrew his finger and ripped the tiny cloth from her waist, tossing it to the floor like garbage. Grinning, Spike noticed that Buffy was perfectly bare with the exception of only a tiny triangle of hair positioned perfectly above her mound. Spike subconsciously ran his tongue over his top lip as he examined her before he dipped his head down to her sweet smelling sex.

They moaned in unison as Spike slid his cool tongue down her perfectly shaped folds. Spike then gently urged Buffy’s legs apart, a sharp un-needed intake of breath as a show of pink peeked out from behind her lips. He then opened her folds up with his hands, her pink nub begging to be sucked and her hot hole screaming to be fucked. Spike greedily lapped his tongue over her nub before sucking into his mouth. He could feel Buffy trying to pull at the chains again, her breath coming out in pants. It was time. He pulled the slender blue vibe out from under his legs and managed to switch it on low with one hand. A low humming could be heard but he was sure that Buffy still had no idea what he had in store for her. He left her clit throbbing and peeked up between her breasts. A look of confusion looked back at him and he smirked back. The look was soon replaced with a look of awe as Spike let the vibe touch her moistened lips.

Using one hand to spread her, Spike used the other to taunt Buffy with the vibe. He ran it over her nub, making Buffy thrust her hips up with need. Just as he was sure she was about to spill he moved it downwards to her entrance. He let the tip slide in before turning it up to medium. Buffy moaned again as Spike teased the entrance. He finally pushed it all the way in, the vibrations sending her crazy. He pulled it almost all the way out before ramming it back in at the same time as he crushed his lips to her nub again and sucked, hard. Buffy yanked on the chains and howled in response.

“Ohhh….Fuck.” Buffy swore. She franticly tried to thrust her hips up as Spike drove the vibe in and out of her while still assaulting her clit with his tongue and mouth. The vibe then stilled for a moment before it vibrated faster.

*OMG he just turned it up on high.*

Spike plunged the vibe in and out of her again never once slowing the intensity he was giving her. Buffy could feel her orgasm building. She was moaning and gasping for breath all at the same time. She was so close now almost ready to spill over when Spike pushed the vibe up to the hilt and held it in with the palm of his hand. Tonight was all about her.

Then suddenly Buffy shrieked Spikes name, her body started to shake violently as he orgasm hit her full force. He raised his head up just in time to see her eyes flutter and her pull her head back. As she came down off her high Spike slid the vibe out of her and switched it off before tossing it to the bed. With one more lick to the sensitive area he sat up and once again took in the view. Buffy’s breath was ragged and her head was lolled to one side on the misshaped pillow. Her eyes were now closed and her entire body limp. The only movement was from her chest as it rose and fell, making her perky breasts jiggle gently.

Spike quickly scooted off the bed and undone the cuffs. As each one was undone she sleepily rolled to one side and pulled them closer to herself before curling up in a ball. Sighing Spike hung his head. He didn’t see the slayers eyes flutter open or the cheeky smile spread across her features. He only felt the lapels of his jacket being tugged down roughly and his lips being crushed on Buffy’s.

Tonight was going to be a long night.


Chapter End Notes:
*Bats eyelashes* So do I get rewarded with nice pretty reviews?