Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok first off I am so so sorry that it has taken me so long to get this done. RL has played a main cause in the delay so again, sorry. This chapter was inspired by three lovely ladies who gave me three evil prompts. So no I didn’t forget and everyone is in there. *pokes tongue out* So there. Check and see.

Heniettaholden gave me the prompt of a chicken feather (I was like WTF when she said it but I asked for a prompt and that’s what she gave me), Dragonflylady’s prompt was spanking (coz we all need a good spanking) and Sotia’s prompt was anal. (every good smut fic needs anal right?) God bless the Cbox! So this chapter is for you three ladies coz with out your prompts I don’t think it would of ever got done, or been as naughty as it has become. Enjoy!
From the previous chapter…..

Spike quickly scooted off the bed and undone the cuffs. As each one was undone she sleepily rolled to one side and pulled them closer to herself before curling up in a ball. Sighing, Spike hung his head. He didn’t see the slayers eyes flutter open or the cheeky smile spread across her features. He only felt the lapels of his jacket being tugged down roughly and his lips being crushed on Buffy’s.

Tonight was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy’s kiss was soft and warm, Spike felt as though he could get lost in it forever. He felt Buffy’s small hands pushing off his duster and letting it fall off his shoulders before he flicked it dismissively to the floor. He heard the snap buttons pop open on his shirt and he make quick work of dismissing the unwanted garment to the floor also. She let her fingers dance over his bare chest before urging him to move on top of her. He complied with one swift and fluid movement, their lips still battling, sharing their passion with one another. He let his hard on rub into her heat, aching to be inside her, to fill her. In a blur of motion Spike suddenly felt himself being flipped over to his back and the cold steel of the cuffs surrounding his wrists.

“What the bloody hell?”

“Wanna play?” Came the silky reply. Spike growled, pulling against the chains and raising his head up to look at Buffy. She wore nothing more then a cheeky smile as she hovered above his chest. She then slid her tongue out and flicked his right nipple causing Spike to moan and throw his head back onto the pillow in frustration. He closed his eyes and concentrated on Buffy’s hot, wet kisses that she was feathering down his chest, to his hips then down to the top of his pants. He felt Buffy’s tiny fingers pulling at the button, her hot breath warming his hardness. Then just as he thought she was going to give up he felt the denim fabric being tugged down and off. Now lying before Buffy naked, Spike felt totally exposed and vulnerable to her.

He felt Buffy move back up the bed until she settled in between his legs. The anticipation, Spike realized was almost killing him. Buffy was in no hurry though. In fact she was enjoying the slow torture she was delivering to the vampire. She let her fingers entwine around his hardness before stroking it gently. Spike sighed at her touch, her warm fingers around him enough to drive him crazy. He yanked at the chains again and Buffy begun to stroke faster. He knew Buffy was enjoying this way too much. She slipped her free hand around his balls, feeling them with the tips of her fingers. Spike moaned, caught up in the sensation Buffy was giving him with her hands.

Suddenly Buffy’s hand stopped. She moved her hands away and Spike whimpered in protest. But then the most unusual sensation started tickling the tip of his knob. He felt it as it moved downwards, making him squirm and made his mind spin. Spike lifted his head up to see Buffy lightly flicking a chicken feather over his hardened shaft. She smiled back at him, her green eyes sparkling as she ran the feather down his length. Spike threw his head back, enjoying the sensation but wondering where on earth she found the feather. He groaned and thrusted his hips up as he felt the feather flick back and forth.

“Now now Spikey, be a good boy.” Buffy cooed at him as he felt her hand back on his balls, the twin sensation driving him crazy. He felt the soft wispy ends of the feather run over his tip again, teasing it. He inhaled deeply, still smelling Buffy on the pillow behind his head. He barely felt the small huff of hot air on his tip before Buffy engulfed it in her hot mouth.

“Oh. Fuck. Buffy.” Spike panted. He could feel her bobbing up and down on his cock now and Spike thought for sure he was going to explode. When Buffy suddenly stopped again, he pulled at the chains in frustration, growling at her teasing. He could feel her smiling as she removed her mouth from him and he knew she was enjoying this way too much. He felt her weight shift on the bed and looking up he could see Buffy positioning herself above him. Their eyes locked and Buffy grasped his shaft and guided it to her waiting heat. As the tip pushed into her folds they both sighed as Spike began to slowly fill her. Lower and lower Buffy sank until her pussy lips kissed Spike’s skin. Buffy stilled, allowing herself to adjust to his size. Spike desperately wanted his hands to be free right then, but he knew he had to play the game by Buffy’s rules.

She was truly a vision, it was practically breath taking, he realized. He watched as Buffy slowly began to ride him, a small, blissful smile playing on her lips and for the first time in a long time she looked relaxed and happy. Her inner walls began to flutter against him and Spike pulled at the chains again. Buffy rested her hands on Spike’s chest, rocking faster, her eyes hooded with pure lust. The scent of sex was making Spike dizzy as he felt Buffy’s orgasm take hold, he fought the urge to come himself, again. Buffy cried out and shuttered against him, riding out her release before finally slumping down on his chest. Her head rested under his chin and Spike lifted his head up, placing a kiss on top. The tenderness took Buffy by surprise and she laid there for the longest time, trying to catch her breath, her mind trying not to think. When she finally rose, Spike felt himself fall out of her heat before she moved off him and the bed. For a moment, Spike feared that she might just leave him there, cuffed and all. He shouldn’t have worried though.

Buffy reached up and undone the first cuff and the second that Spike felt his hand free, he was touching her, caressing her soft skin. Buffy moaned in pleasure, struggling to undo the other cuff. Spike’s hand finally fell free and he used it to pull her into him, enveloping her lips with his. Spike gently urged her to straddle him and he could feel the blood pounding from her heated bliss. He ran is fingers lightly over her back, their kiss becoming more forceful and needy. He let his hand move down to her smooth backside, grasping one cheek with his hand. Spike could feel the blood pumping steadily under her skin. Before he knew it he had lifted his hand and slapped her on the very cheek he had just held in his hand.

“Omph.” Buffy’s mouth tore away from Spike’s. But he was surprised to see the look on her face. Her eyes twinkled, and she flicked her tongue over her lower lip.

“You’re a bad, rude man Spike.” She sat up, her heat surrounding his pulsing cock. Spike smirked back up at her.

“You better believe it baby.” He slapped her arse again and Buffy squealed with delight, wiggling on top of him. Spike groaned, he couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back, pulling her legs upwards to rest on his shoulders, letting his cock rest on her swollen nub.

“Mmm.” Spike purred as he rubbed himself against her, making her pant. He then guided himself to the one spot he knew would end him and slowly pushed in. She slowly let him fill her and Buffy moaned in pleasure once more. Spike let his cool finger find her nub, rubbing it as he began to slowly thrust himself into her depths. He could feel the friction building inside not only himself but Buffy as well. It was too fast, too quick. He had to make it last. Even if it almost killed him.

Spike moved his hand up to Buffy’s left breast, feeling the flesh in his hand. It was so soft and tender. He pinched the nipple lightly between his finger and thumb experimentally. Buffy groaned in response and Spike pinched it again, harder. Spike gazed down at the sight before him. He couldn’t help himself. Buffy had her eyes closed, her breath coming out in short, raggered pants in between her moans of pleasure. Spike felt like the luckiest being on earth at that moment. Here he was with the woman he loved and she was giving herself to him. At least for the moment. He wanted this night to be burned into her memory so she would never forget, so he was never forgotten.

Spike was so lost in his thoughts that he almost missed the unmistakable flutter around him before Buffy spilled over the edge again. She cried out his name over and over as she clenched herself around him, tempting him to cum with her. He resisted, not wanting things to end between them just yet. As he felt her coming down, he withdrew and lowered her legs to the bed which were shaking slightly. His cock throbbed painfully, begging to be released. He watched as Buffy came down off her high, her chest rising and falling, her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and looked at him with wonder. She could see that he was still hard, that he hadn’t cum with her.

“I was wondering if you could get on your hands and knees please luv?” He asked hesitantly. He expected her to say no but when she promptly rolled over and waved her white arse at him, he marveled at the sight. He grabbed a cheek in each hand, feeling the flesh. Growling, he guided himself to her heat once more her inner lips kissing his tip again. Spike pulled his right hand up and slapped her exposed cheek. Buffy let out a squeak and thrust backwards. Spike groaned as he was slammed into her. He then slapped the other cheek and watched as the cheek reddened and heard Buffy squeak again at the sensation. He then grasped her hips and started thrusting himself into her. Hard.

Any other time, Buffy would have been horrified at the long and loud throaty moans that erupted from her. Spike seemed to be rubbing her in ‘that’ spot. He could feel his fingers tracing her puckered hole, sending sparks of electricity though her. She began to quiver as he let a finger slide inside, her inner muscles spasming as he pushed it in and out of her in time with his cock. He slid in a second finger, it slipping in easy from all her juices and this sent her over the edge. She felt herself jerk uncontrollably, screaming out her release. Screaming Spike’s name. Spike became still inside her, but still worked his fingers until she stopped moving. His mouth hung open in surprise but he still worked to please her. Withdrawing himself as she came trickling down, he ran is tongue over her puckered hole. Buffy moaned again, not quite believing how good it really felt, but knowing she wanted more.

“God, I need to be in there.” Spike whispered, his voice husky with need. Buffy moaned as he focused on her second entrance, teasing it, stretching it and driving her crazy at the same time. When he was satisfied with his work, he sat up and placed himself on her entrance.

“Relax Slayer, your gunna love it.” Spike cooed, pushing himself in. Buffy forced herself to relax, to not resist the slight burning pain as he pushed himself inside her tight hole. She didn’t notice Spike reach down and grab the discarded vibrator until he slid it inside her. Buffy moaned in satisfaction, the sensation of being so full was amazing. Then, Spike began to move inside her and Buffy felt as though she was going to fall apart.

Buffy’s moans were driving Spike crazy and he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Hell, he didn’t know how he had held out as long as he had. Her tight entrance clamped around him like a glove as he drove himself in and out of her, keeping the vibrator still. He watched as she curled the pillow into a ball and moaned into it. With the last bit of sanity he had, Spike turned the knob on the vibrator which sent him spilling over the edge with a roar. He cried out her name, over and over as he shook and shuttered against her. He felt Buffy start to shake, and her legs gave away. She slumped to the bed, moaning, swearing and shaking. He pulled the vibrator out and off before tossing it aside. He would have to remember to keep it close by in the future.

Spike fell down beside her, letting his arm fall over her. She didn’t move or asked him to move away. She just lay there. Finally, she rolled to her side and half heartily tugged at the blanket underneath. Spike quickly pulled it up to her shoulders before gingerly laying back down. He could soon hear the soft sounds of her sleeping. Tomorrow, he knew, she would be back to hating him again. But for the moment he had this and this for the moment would do him.


Chapter End Notes:
So I hoped you all liked my ending...had to make it nice. Going to be concentrating on TL (with any luck) so an update should be up shortly.