[Reviews - 41] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike Pratt is a television star and practically a manwhore. He sleeps with everything and anything that moves until he tires himself out, unable to get a sustainable erection. But then Spikefinds fanfic for his own show and the beautiful operator of the fanfic website, Buffy.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6924 Read: 3804
Published: 06/28/2008 Updated: 08/23/2008

1. Part One by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 15] Liked (2200 words)
I just want to make a distinction, this IS a Spike fic, there is no way a fic trying to be about the man who carries Spike's face. This is 100% Spike.
There is a million mentions of Spike/Other because he's basically a nymphomaniac. This story was prompted by a cbox discussion about some youtube videos where JM is discussing fanfic at a convention and Joss' angry diatribe over actors getting all the women. It was also partially inspired by Serenity's Forward in Reverse and Sotia's manips. There's also mention of Sarah Aless's Little Miss Tightly Wound.
Thank you dampersnspoons for the wonderful betaing AGAIN admist all your upmeduffdates and thank Shadow for providing me with a title.
This one is dedicated to Monica for persistantly asking me about it.
Hope you enjoy, and leave many reviews.

2. Part Two by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 15] Liked (2232 words)
Warning; This chapter comes with a Spike/Other warning. He and Liam aka Angel get it on. There is also my equivalent of Spilliam.

Disclaiming: I do know own the characters I'm just manipulating them for unwarranted sexual deviancies that most probably would not occur in real life. This is fictitious, this is Spike, this is in no way an attempt at a representation of the actors who portray these characters. Okay, ass covered, check.

BIG SPANKS TO BETH FOR BETAING LIKE NORMALLY :D AND THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO LAURIEL AKA DRAGONFLYLADY FOR HELPING KNOCK OUT BUFFY'S PAST. *HUGS*

3. Part Three by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 11] Liked (2492 words)
And again I bring the slash. This is probably the second last chapter to contain slash but if you trust me, we'll get there to the Spuffin (spike/buffy luvin') in no time. We have Spike/Jonthan and Spike/Angel here. No idea when the next chap will be, thanks for sticking with me :)
Thank you dampersnspoons for the wonderful betaing and suggesting ONS stood for Omniscient Necrophilia Survivors. Dedication and Thanks to Shadow for making a decision I couldn't make out of Jack-off-athan, (or Jerk-off-athan), Jon-key Kong, Jon or (Horatio) Spike-Blower and Jon-Jon Geekathon. Behold my indecisiveness and bad jokiness.