They crept into the house quiet as mice, in fear of waking up Giles and Jenny.

They were still clinging to each other, and still wet with tears. They headed up the stairs, and came to a hesitant stop between the bedrooms.

Buffy looked at Spike, and she knew what she wanted.

She wanted him.

And she knew he wanted her just as much.

She took him by the hand and walked to his bedroom door. He stopped in the doorway, and Buffy turned to face him.

"Ar- are you sure?" He looked into her eyes, trying to find fear, but all he found was love.

And desire.

She closed the distance between them, placed her hands on his stomach, running her hands up his chest. She glanced up at him shyly, but their was an air of confidence around her.

"I've never wanted anything so much in my life."

He let out a soft breath, and brought his lips to hers for a brief kiss. He turned around, softly closing the door and locking it while she went over to the bed.

He turned around to see her crawling backwards up it, coming to rest against his pillows. Her eyes had never left his, and the look in them had him as hard as steel.

He paused long enough to take off his boots, before crawling up the bed to rest above her propping himself on his hands.

Buffy ran her hands up his chest, coming to rest on his neck, where she softly guided his face to hers.

The kiss was passion at its strongest. Her body was crying out for his, and she began to arch against him, trying to find the relief his body could bring.

He lowered himself to rest slightly on her, and her legs parted, letting his hips fall between them. At the first contact of his hardness against her, she ripped her lips away and let out a long moan, rising against him to further the pleasure.

He ground against her, letting his own moans mingle with hers.

She brought her hands down and under his shirt pulling the tight garment up and off. She flung it to the floor and went back to his lips, caressing the skin she had just bared.

His own hands were slipping beneath her shirt and found their way to a soft breast.

Buffy moaned into the kiss, breaking away to allow him to pull her shirt and bra off.

When she laid beneath him again, bared to his gaze, Spike couldn't help staring.

This was his.

This beautiful woman belonged to him, she loved him, and nothing would ever take her away from him.

He would take on the devil himself, and he would protect her until his death.

Buffy noticed the look in his eyes, and softly stroked his hair, trying to bring him back to her. It must have worked, because he snapped his head up to her face, and she watched as tears pooled in his eyes.

"I love you, Buffy."

There was such conviction in his voice, and Buffy shuddered at the sound.

"I'll never let anything happen to you, do you hear me? Nothing. Nothing will ever touch you. You're mine."

A tear dropped from his eye and landed on her cheek. She could feel it as it rolled down her face and neck.

And it was strangely fitting that she cried his tears.

He was breathing hard and tears were pouring, and she fell in love with him all over again.

"Say it! Say that you're mine!"

His grip was almost bruising, but she welcomed the feeling.

"Yours. I'm yours Spike."

He crushed his lips to hers and let them drift to her neck, licking and sucking. He drifted from her neck down to her breasts where he thouroughly lavished each one.

After playing with her nipples until she gasped and moaned, he lowered his head to her stomach kissing her quivering flesh. He brought his hands to the waist of her skirt and slid his fingers inside to bring the silky material down her legs. He inhaled sharply at the sight of her in nothing but pink lacy panties, and ran his hands up her legs to rest on the sides of her underwear. He pulled them down and off, his eyes watching hers for any sign that she wanted to stop.

But what he saw made him move a little faster.

"You're so beautiful, love." He kissed his way up her legs and buried his head between her thighs. "So beautiful."

He kissed and licked her until she was on the edge of paradise, then he pulled his head away, and looked up her body until he reached her eyes. "I love you."

And she came.

He didn't even need to touch her, his words had sent her to heaven.

He let out a growl at the sight of her panting in ecstasy, and fumbled harshly with his pants until they were in the floor with the rest of their clothes. He grabbed a condom and rolled it down his length, not even giving her a chance to see it before he had crawled back up her body, his hips once again cradled between her thighs. He had a wild look in his eye and he was panting, like he was having to hold himself back.

"Need to be inside you now. Please, baby."

She opened her legs wider, letting his length slide and prod against her.

"Yes, yes. Please" She gasped out while running her hands down his back to his rear, where she pulled him against her.

His eyes never left hers as he entered her.

And when he took her virginity, he cried along with her.

He stayed still within her and felt her tears hitting his cheek, where it was pressed against his. He whispered soft nothings in her ear, telling her he loved her over and over.

He had to fight the urge to move until she was ready. Never had anything felt like this, she was hot and tight, and as soft as velvet.

But the love in her eyes was what threatened to set him off.

She arched her hips against him, and he pushed down to meet her. They thrust softly against each other until it was just to much.

It was too good to last, too pure and scorching for them to continue.

And when they came it was with a declaration of love for the other.

~~~

When Buffy woke up the next day it was to find two blue eyes twinkling at her.

She smiled a sleepy smile at him, and leaned over him, softly whispering "I love you" just before their lips met.

~~~

They made love until they fell asleep yet again.