Author's Chapter Notes:
Please don't forget to review!
Chapter 4

“Please baby…for me… hmm?” Buffy cajoled, at the same time sliding her hand down his tight torso to his huge hard-on. Gently she folded her fingers around him and began to pump slowly. Spike’s eyes fluttered and closed, rolling back in his head.

“After all…you know it makes sense…” She leaned over and covered his lips with hers. Immediately Spike’s tongue began to duel with hers. While this was going on Buffy swiftly rose up and threw a leg over his slim hips, straddling him, her hot wet centre sliding the length of his dick… Before he could do anything she raised herself on one knee, put him at her entrance and sank down on him, shuddering at the cold invasion to her heat. Spike gasped – always surprised at her vice like grip of him.

Spike opened his eyes and pulled her down, devouring her mouth once more, and just as quickly he flipped them over so his beloved Buffy, his wife, his chosen mate, was on her back. He began to thrust hard and fast, chanting after every tooth rattling thrust,

“You…are mine!”

“Oh yeah baby, yeah, yours!” Buffy agreed, arching her back

“You…belong to me!”

“I do…Oh gods I do my love!” Buffy rasped out

“I’m going nowhere!”

“No...you’re staying…with me – oh gods…oh yeah, don’t stop!” Buffy clutched his butt with her hot hands, her nails sinking into tender flesh, trying to pull him inside her a little more…

This spurred Spike to thrust even faster and harder at her, pushing hard into her cervix– he could feel himself reaching the point of no return…

Buffy felt him swell inside her stretching her that little bit more and she cried out as she felt the first involuntary clutch of her orgasm…

“Mine! You’re Mine!” Mine….mine, mine, mine! Spike sank his fangs into her neck, and Buffy felt the pull on her blood and it increased her enjoyment ten-fold.

Both panting, they lay there until Spike gently moved off her and to the side, lying next to her.

After a little while Buffy turned and said sleepily,

“So it’s agreed, we all go to Wolfram and Hart’s?”

Spike turned and kissed her nose and said,

“Yes pet…if the wanker’s legal eagles are up to anything, at least I’ll know straight away”

“Good…night babe...love you” Buffy turned on her side and went to sleep.

ooOOoo


“WHAT?” Harmony grimaced and looked at Fred

“I said, when is Angel and co due back?”

“I’VE NO IDEA…OH HOLD ON…THERE’S SOMETHING HERE…” Harmony looked at her desk, she turned back to Fred and said,

“OH, ACCORDING TO THIS, LATER ON TO-WHAT?”

“Harm, stop shouting!” Fred grimaced at her.

“I’M NOT SHOUTING!”

Fred grabbed Harmony’s chin and made her look at her

“Yes you are shouting, what’s the matter?”

Embarrassed beyond all reason, she couldn’t possibly tell Fred what the trouble was with her new ‘beau’…Harmony put her finger in her ear and waggled it

“I’ve got an ear infection I think!”

Fred rolled her eyes and said,

“Harm…you’re a vampire…and vampire’s don’t get infections!”

“We don’t – oh right we don’t um…SWIMMING! THAT’S IT, I WENT SWIM-“

Fred waved her hand at her and walked away saying

“Yeah okay, okay, don’t want to know…” she’d got the info she wanted

ooOOoo


“Well?”

“Master…my sources say that trouble is definitely brewing between the two vampires!”

“Trouble? – I don’t want trouble, trouble is not enough! Trouble, of the very serious kind is what YOU’LL be in, if you don’t get me something better than TROUBLE! So what have you said, huh? – What have you done to cause this…this so called trouble, hmm?” ‘Steve’ wasn’t worried, he had a trump card to play, so he wasn’t all that concerned for his welfare once he’d played the Ace card…

“Ah, now master, an ancient prophecy, the Sanshu, I let it be known that there can’t be two vampires with souls! – They will have to prove themselves deserving and the one that doesn’t goes ‘poof’ “ ‘Steve’ said grinning

“So why aren’t they tearing each other to bits as we speak, hmm?!” The master asked ‘Steve’

“Because…”(Steve paused for dramatic effect, this was his trump card, but this only served to irritate the master more)

“Come on, out with it!” ‘Steve’ startled into words blurted,

“Because of their relationship with the slayer!” From a scowling face, the master raised a sardonic eyebrow, and fixed ‘Steve’ with a look that could melt rock…

“Relationship?”

Steve nodded vigorously and rambled,

“Oh yes Masterful one, the slayer has a son with one of them!”

“A son – A SON? – What kind of imbecile do you think I am? – A VAMPIRE cannot reproduce! I would have had hundreds of sons by now, thousands!”

“But it’s TRUE sire – and that’s not all, the other one, the other vampire with a soul, well he’s in love with her also, and she used to love him!!” the Master moved menacingly towards him, and Steve found it hard to keep human form, and reverted back to type and slimed everywhere. Quickly trying to look human again, Steve’s body metamorphosed between his own species and that of human, in some strange combinations, each time oozing slime when he changed back to his own kind, his voice changing from panicked human to a guttural gurgling and whining.

“Eugh…get out of my sight…..NOW!” the Master said with disgust

“(Gurgle bllluuupppgrrl,) yes sire, sure, (gurgle gurgle) oh gurlllllllup grullup…I’m going sire!”

The Master raised one sticky foot distastefully, grimaced, and with difficulty moved off, slowly he made his way back to his lair to think on what his lacky had just told him. The slayer having had a ‘relationship’ with one of the en-souled vampires, and was now with the other, was going to make his job far easier than he thought – the only two beings that could open the gates of hell were an en-souled vampire and a slayer…so what better way to keep the gates of hell open was a slayer, her child and TWO en-souled vampires

ooOOoo

“OW! What, who’s – (holding the phone an arms length away from his head, Angel frowned and said) for goodness’ sake Harmony stop SHOUTING! Now, tell me who’s here agai – oh don’t bother, I know!” Angel threw the receiver down and looked up as the door had opened.

“And what are you doing he – oh hi Buffy!”

“Never mind what am I doing here, I just am, well, we just are, okay – don’t trust you or your lot far as I could bleedin’ well throw them not to be cookin’ something up to make this Sanshu bollocks yours when it’s so rightfully mine, and – “ Spike began, waving his arm in the air.

“Just a minute, just a MINUTE NOW!” Angel stood up indignantly and said,

“ I came to you in good faith wanting this to be a fair fight, remember?”

“Yeah, so YOU say – but what’s to stop – “ Spike trailed off as Wesley Wyndham Price walked through the door without looking up and seeing Angel’s visitors…………

“Ahh Angel, good, I’ve found something here in the Watcher’s Diary, apparently Spike’s soul was given to him by a demon, so we might have him on a technic –what – oh OH! Um…ahem, er, haha, right…hello Spike, Buffy” At least he had the decency to look embarrassed as he swiftly hid the said ‘Watcher’s diary’ behind his back while stuttering a greeting

Spike narrowed his eyes and said

“Never mind ‘Hello’ - see! I knew it! I bloody knew one of your bloody lackys would be trying to cheat me, and Mr double-barrel-poncey-twat-face here has just bleeding well proved it!”

“I say! There’s absolutely no need for that!” Wesley began

“There’s EVERY bleedin’ need mate! – Do you think for one split second I’m going to leave My Buffy and Billy on this earth here alone?”

“Well, they wouldn’t BE alone, Angel would – “ Wesley began, with a smile which quickly disappeared as Spike turned ‘Game Face’

“That is…what I mean to say, er – “

“Spike! Stoppit, Buffy pulled her husband’s forearm – this is getting us nowhere!” With a snarl, Spike let his demon drop.

“Mam!” Billy shouted and waved his arms in the air.

“Now look, Billy’s hungry, we’re all tired and under stress, let’s get settled in and we can meet later put our ideas together see where they lead us hmm?”

Angel addressed Buffy and said,

“Yes, okay fine. You can have the room next to mine on the top floor…come down at eight o’clock, we can talk then”

Buffy nodded and gently pulled Spike out of Angel’s office.