Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a THREESOME fic; a Bangike if you like. The first part features Buffy and Spike and then Spike and Angel. The second part will be kinktastic with all three.
There is BDSM elements in this fic including spanking and choking. DO NOT READ if you are adverse to BDSM.
This was written for the July Product of the Month Prompt on Nekid_Spike: Bubblewrap. This is for stars_of_tears who asked for a sequel to Messenger.
This fic has been nominated at the Cradle of Humanity awards for Slave and Master BDSM award.
The Package

Part One

Spike knocked on the door with a debonair grin. It’d been a week since the tryst with the married couple behind door number one and he was aching to be on the receiving end of their special type of torture once more.



The apartment door swung open and Spike stared at the naked beauty before him.



“I hope you got the rest of the day off, big bad.” A smile twitched on Buffy’s lips as she latched onto his woollen lined vest, tugging him into the apartment.



“Hold up, love. Almost forgot the package.” He stuck his head back out as Buffy’s hands ran up and down the insides of his thighs. Spike grabbed the light, long, cylindrical, brown-paper-wrapped package that had leant next to his bike.

Closing the door, Spike turned to find the blonde woman spread eagled on the bed, running a string of pearls along the delicate pink skin folds that were drenched in the liquids streaming from her feminine temple.



“Where’s Mr Angelus, Mrs Angelus?” Spike prowled towards the bed, shedding his clothing as stalked closer to her delectable, glistening body.



“On his way, got caught up in the office. I don’t think he’ll mind if we start without him.” The pearls flicked sensually over her clitoris and back down along her labia to her begging hole. Her limbs twitched, preparing themselves for the pleasure that would corse through her body for the rest of the afternoon and well into the next morning. Her two boys had stamina.



“And who said you could do that, Mrs Buffy?”



She had slipped one of the hands that had been manipulating the pearls down to her pussy and was covering her fingers in the sweet, sweet liquid.



“I’m making you a treat, Spike. A nice juicy lollypop. Do you want to eat it now?”



Spike pounced on the bed, his mouth instantly finding her wet fingers. As he cleaned away his favourite meal from her hand, Buffy inquired about this week’s package.



“Dunno, love. Mr Angelus just gets me to deliver them.” Spike said when he’d finally finished licking every knuckle, crinkle and nail.



“Spike?”



“Hmm?”



His naughty tongue had worked its way up along her arm and down her chest. Her breasts perked into the air as the slithering appendage slicked a path between her nummy flesh mounts and down the plains of her taut tummy.



“Open the damn package before we start.”



Spike chuckled as she pushed him away. He fetched the pocket knife from his trousers and made quick work of the brown paper.



“Ahh. Umm. It’s…it’s bubble wrap.”



Spike turned at the full throated laugh from the gorgeous blonde bestrewn on the bed.



“Oh my, you two are in for such a treat tonight.” He raised his eyebrows. She responded by simply beckoning him forward. Not missing a beat, his knife sliced down strips of the bubble wrap that instantly had his mind in a very bad place.



“A treat, hey, love? Care to fill me in on any details?”



Before Buffy could answer, Spike had a long strip of bubble wrap covering her eyes. He deftly tied the long ends together behind her head. He saw her attempt to blink beneath the bubbles, one or two popping with the pressure of his knot.



“Can you see, love?”



“No, it’s blurry.”



“Good.”



His fingers blazed a trail up and down her calf, not allowing Buffy the pleasure of moving to her thighs.



“Oh, God. Spike, please.”

He grinned, hearing the begging he needed to hear.



Gently, he picked up the pearls and carefully flicked them against her skin, the hard wet beads stinging slightly as they left little round marks on her golden veneer. The taps and flicks were soon followed by firm presses of the pearls into her skin, leaving tiny indents to mark Spike’s way from breasts down to quim.



“Jesus, Spike!”



His patent smirk spread into full blown grin as Buffy’s overheated body blushed an appealing shade of red.



“One and the same, love.”



His threw the pearls to the side and leapt to capture her lips with his before Spike slowly slid into her. A low breath exhaled from the perfect lush flesh his tongue had just battled behind and run across.

The pressure was unbearable, the interior muscles of the woman beneath him were like the ridges of a piano accordion as it groaned and moaned in an aching rhythm. Cautiously, they started to play the carnal song as their flesh softly slapped t’other’s.



“Oh Christ, Buffy. It’s like…mother…oh man.”



“It’s like mother!” Her indignant tone almost halted their movements.



“Mother fucker!” He amended before finds his speech descended into blabbers murmured to her collarbone.



Their hands explored the soft skin of that hid daily behind the facade of their clothing before their fingers finding one another to tangle with. Spike let go of Buffy’s right hand to tickle his way down her soft silky skin; his harsh pads resting just above her clit.



He could feel her climbing the peak of orgasmic altitude and asked her a very important question.



“Buffy, do you trust me?”



Her reddened face nodded.



“I need you to say it, love.”



“I trust you, Spike.”


He let out the breath he’d been holding and picked up a strip of bubble wrap. The pops beneath his fingers sounded as the bubble wrap tightened around Buffy’s neck. The little air she’d sucked in through her nose clogged above the tight hold the popping plastic that Spike firmly gripped. Watching her cheeks redden further Spike was ready to crash over the precipice. As his hand tightened the plastic, the bubbles popped against her skin. The tremors caused by pops against her overheated neck ran down her insides until settling down her womb to light a fire Buffy tried to extinguish by squeezing Spike as hard as the plastic that held her throat.



Angel walked through at that very moment as his two lovers climaxed together, his cock instantly jumping up beneath the business suit pants. Spike’s hand slid away from the bubble wrap surrounding Buffy’s neck to remove her plastic blindfold.



“I see the package arrived and you’re making good use of it.”



Spike looked up from Buffy and grinned at the sleek looking man.



“Can make better use if you get your clothes off, right now.” Spike growled.



Buffy blinked sleepily at her men, her mind trying to watch the erotic display about to unfold instead of jumping into unconsciousness the sexy strangling had induced. But the choking had made her too light-headed and Buffy was shortly on her way to Sleepy Town. Drowsily, she moaned as Spike pulled out of her tight pussy.



Angel’s clothes instantly disappeared from his body as he neared the bed. The younger blonde man was obviously feeling dominant and Angel had no reason to stop Spike from doing whatever he desired.



“How do you want me?”



Spike’s strips of bubble wrap dangled from the fingers that beckoned Angel forward. The brown-eyed man looked down at the blondes on the bed and his cock jumped once more. Spike’s grin widened and his eyes twinkled. He grabbed Angel’s hips and pulled him the last step forward.



The plastic slid around Angel’s erect cock with a pop. “Bubble wrapped.”

TBC